Categories > Original > Romance > Haunting Smiles

2 o' Clock

by sickly_ill 0 reviews

I stayed up all nigh wondering...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-05-06 - Updated: 2009-05-07 - 262 words

0Unrated
I stayed up all night wondering about my life and if it was like Zach's, how would I turn out? And how did she feel after her parent's got divorced? Millions of questions flooding my mind. Question after question just popping in my head.

It was now 2 o' clock in the morning, then suddenly I heard a bang at the door. Followed by two more louder ones. "Come out and play you little shit!" Someone screamed. The voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't quite guess who it was. I heard Zach moan. "Come out, come out where ever you are!" The voice screamed again, playfully. Then, in the dim moonlit room Zach got up. "Let's play!" The voice boomed.

"What the hell?" She questioned. She now stood up on her feet and rubbed her eyes. Who would be up this late going to people's door and telling them to come out and play? Then, she walked towards the lamp next to the couch and switched it on. I squinted my eyes as they burned from the light. I rubbed my eyes as Zach went up to the window and pulled down a small slit in the blinds to check who was outside. She was still in her clothes. I got up as well and did the same, peacked out the window. "John." I muttered.



A/N: Sorry took so long to update (if anyone is reading this lil' chap) i just got my computer back. Sorry it's short too. Just to tell you I'm back. But I don't know for how long.
Sign up to rate and review this story