Categories > Original > Fantasy > Rock Angel

Black Hole Sun

by ILuvTracii

In which the all-powerful bottle of chocolate sauce never gets used . . .

Category: Fantasy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-05-08 - Updated: 2009-05-08 - 1519 words

?Blocked
She walked into the house and into the kitchen where she put the bags on the kitchen counter. Chris grinned and walked over to her. He stood behind her and pressed aganist her, where he put his chin on the top of her head.
“What did you get?” he asked her and she grinned as he wrapped his arms around her waist.
“Baked oysters and Fettuccine Alfredo with Basil and Garlic bread. I don’t what they gave me for dessert, Raphael made it be a surprise,” she said and he grinned as he stood beside her and slid the bag of wine to him. He opened an overhead cabinet and took out two wine glasses.
“I took the kids over to your mom’s. They were happy to be over there. They love your mom to death you know.” he said and she grinned and nodded.
“Yeah they do. What did you tell mom?” He popped the cork on the wine bottle and poured us each a glass of red wine. He handed one to her before turning around and leaning up aganist the counter and watched as she unpacked the food.
"I told her that me and you wanted to have a night to ourselves," he said and she laughed.
"What did mom say?" he shrugged as he took a sip of his wine.
"Nothing much, she understood though." When Lena saw the dessert, she began laughing uncontrollably. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.
“What?”
“That is so Raphael.” he grinned.
“What?”
She held up their dessert and he started laughing too.
Their dessert was a large bottle of chocolate sauce.
He laughed again and drained his wine before he walked over to her and kissed her. He pushed her up aganist the counter as she put her hands on his neck and kissed him back deeply.
They broke apart and she grinned. “Shouldn’t we eat dinner first?” she asked and he grinned as he kissed her again, before helping her hop up onto the counter. She wrapped her legs around him and he grabbed the bottle of chocolate sauce and headed for the bedroom, lena in his arms.
“I was never really a man that ate dinner before dessert sweetheart, you should know that well by now,”

In my eyes
Indisposed
In disguise
As no one knows
Hides the face
Lies the Snake
The Sun
In my disgrace
Boiling heatSummer stench
neath the black
The sky looks dead
Call my name
Through the cream
And I’ll hear you
Scream Again


He moved her up aganist the wall by the bed and dipped his head down to kiss her throat, his kisses going lower, caressing and kissing her through her clothes as he went. She closed her eyes and let out a little moan as he dropped to his knees before her and quickly rid her of her jeans. He lifted each leg to get them off her and then threw them aside. They landed on the other side of the room and he turned his attention back onto her.
He pulled down her panties and threw those across the room as well before he kissed up her thighs, nipping gently, making the skin jump before he moved to the core of her womanhood. She let out a moan and her knees immediately grew weak. He kept her standing, only by grasping her waist.
She lost touch with everything around her, all she could feel were the sensations he was bringing her. She felt like she was floating, her body growing numb from the overwhelming shocks of nerve endings transmitted to her brain. She thought she might pass out when his tongue grazed over her little bundle of nerves and she moaned out his name as he slipped his tongue inside of her.
"Oh, Chris!"

Black Hole Sun
Won’t you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won’t you come
Won’t you come


He moved back up and let her catch her breath as he hurriedly undid his pants. Butterfly’s started moving in her lower stomach and groin as she watched him and she reached out to him. She pulled him to her and kissed his neck and collarbone as he undid his pants, running her hands underneath his shirt, feeling the warm heat of his skin and his rapidly beating heart under her fingertips.
Her knees became weak again with anticipation, but before she could fall; he caught her by grabbing her waist. She jumped up into his arms and he pushed her up aganist the wall as he covered one of her nipples with his mouth, encircling it with his tongue.
She let out another little moan as his mouth came down to cover her, savage and hungry like a starving man at a feast. Overwhelmed by need, Chris kissed her shoulders and throat as he hefted her up and eased her back down onto him. They both shuddered as a bolt of pleasure shot up their spines and flowed throughout their bodies like molten gold.
He took her there up against the wall, thrusting forcefully, almost primally until he obtained his release while she moaned out his name, gripping his shoulders until her knuckles were white. Then he lifted her up in his arms and carried her, almost stumbling to their bed.

Stuttering
Cold and damp
Steal the warm wind
Tired friend
Times are gone
For honest men
And sometimes
Far too long
For snakes
In my shoes
A walking sleep
And my youth
I pray to keep
Heaven send
Hell away
No one sings
Like you
Anymore


He laid her down and they quickly rid him of his clothes, throwing them away from them before he kissed her again passionately. He gave a mighty thrust and groaned in pleasure as her tightness closed around him for a second time; closing his eyes as his eyes rolled into his head at the pleasure.
She could barely form a coherent thought of her own. Let alone figure out if they were going to eat tonight. She only knew that she was filled with him and it felt wonderful to let someone else take control for once.
She gasped in pleasure as he withdrew and thrust back in her again, sending a tremor of bliss running throughout her body. He took her waist in one hand as he used the other to brace himself, keeping some of his weight off of her body. He kissed her lovingly, mimicking the slow thrusts of his lower body with his tongue aganist hers; and that kiss told her all she needed to know about his feelings for her, how much he loved her, how much he missed her; was all in that kiss.
She moaned as she gave into his gentle, but very effective onslaught. The sound seemed to provoke him and two of his thrusts were out of rhythm, faster and harder which made her let out another moan as he hit a spot in her that sent multiple bolts of pleasure throughout her body and up and down her spine. He quickly gained control of himself and resumed driving her insane. She climbed higher and higher, digging her nails into his bronze back in her frenzy. He didn't seem to notice as he continued to thrust methodically. Like a lit fuse, she suddenly exploded, letting out a loud moan of response.
After returning to sanity, she realized that Chris had not moved. His jaw was set and his eyes were shining with loving amusement, but he managed a tight smile for her, before resuming his earlier motion. Surely he hadn't . . . not again? she thought before his thrusts overwhelmed her again and she gave herself up to the rapture of his liquid gold movements as he buried his face into her neck and hair and as her arms wrapped around his back, her legs around his waist, driving him further into her.
"Make me scream Chris," she whispered in his ear and he grinned a cocky grin as he rolled over, taking her with him so she was on top. He grasped her waist as she started riding him. He grinned again as he pounded up into her, making her throw her head back with ecstasy.
His breath came in harsh pants against her neck, heating her already fired blood. Trembling, she let go and plunged into happy oblivion, Chris’s name echoing throughout her mind and leaving her lips as her fingers dug into the skin of his back, her legs tightening around him.
Unable to hold out against the clenching of her heated sheath around him for a second time, Chris loosened his grip on his quickly fraying control. He groaned out her name before following her into the bliss-filled darkness.
He felt drained but satisfied beyond belief nonetheless. He rolled over, taking her with him, and still connected and their legs still entwined, they slept; Chris's arm around her shoulder and half her body covering his.

Hang my head
Drown my fear
Till you all just
Disappear
Sign up to rate and review this story