Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Be Mine

Chapter 2

by evry1lovesmichelle 1 review

Something bad happens

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Patrick Langlois,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-05-11 - Updated: 2009-05-11 - 1849 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2




It was the next morning, and I was still sad about what happened last night. I was really hoping that Pierre would act like nothing happened and move on like he always does. I just got out of the house, and Miranda was just about to go up the stairs to my house. I just walked past her and walked to school. She walked beside me in confusion. and wondering what she did wrong.

“What’s wrong with you Michelle? Your usually all over the place in the morning.” She said. There was a little pause before I answered. “I saw Pierre and April fighting last night while I was walking home.” “Oh my god really? What happened?” She said in shock. “Well to make a long story short, she broke up with him. And now He blames me for it and everything else.” I said sadly. “But you didn’t do anything, your always there for him. Guys are so stupid sometimes.” She said, I think she sort of got pissed off about it to.”yeah.”

We actually got to school on time. Right before the bell rang to! We got to english class and sat down. Chuck was just sitting there, waiting for me to bother him like I always do. But after class started, he noticed that I was sad. Miranda whispered to him. “I’ll explain at lunch time.” Chuck nodded and turned around towards the chalk board.

When it was lunch time, we were at our cafeteria table. Everybody was there except for Pierre. Everybody knew something was up because he would always eat lunch with us unless he was home sick. Miranda told everyone about what happened.

“So thats what happened?” Chuck replied surprisingly. Miranda nodded. “Hey, I looks like you won this bet Michelle!” David said, and did a little chuckle. Miranda elbowed him in the arm. I was still sad, just trying to ignore everyone and hoping that Pierre would at least come to the cafeteria and say something to me. “Michelle, everything will be alright, I bet things will be back to normal by tomorrow.” Chuck said sympathetically. His hand going up and down on my back. “I hope your right Chuck. I don’t know what I would do if I lost him as a friend.” I replied.

School was finally done for the day. I don’t usually walk with Miranda home because she hangs around school for a bit with David before she goes home. I walk with Pierre but I don’t think that’s going to happen today. I was walking all alone. I was just a few blocks away from my place when I saw someone about a half a block away from me. He was wearing a grey hoodie and the hood was up. Right before he turned to go in front of me, he looked at me, and I then realized that it was Pierre. I was watching him walk while I was walking. He never looked back or anything. then right when I got to the corner of the street, he walked into his house.

About 9PM that night, Chuck came over because I never showed up at his place earlier that night. He always gets worried about the littlest things. We were in my bedroom, and he kept reassuring me that everything was going to be okay, and things will be back to normal before I knew it.

The weekend past, and It was monday. Through the past week, he never talked to me. I saw him here and there but you know. I even walked up to him when I saw him talking to David and Miranda. But right when he saw me he walked away. I was going to yell at him or something like that but, I think that would just make things worse.

It was after lunch, and it seemed like all of us had no science class today. everyone (Except for Pierre) gathered at Chuck’s locker. We were deciding what we were going to do. “So can we hang at your place till next period Chuck?” David asked. “Sure why not. No one is there anyways.” Chuck replied. “I just need to go to the store, because I want a slushy!” Miranda said happily. “You in Michelle?” Chuck asked. I was day dreaming about something random, then I snapped out of it. “hm, what was that Chuck?” “Do you want to hang at my place this period?” Chuck said. “Oh, no. I think I’m just gonna go to the school library to study and do some homework.” I said. “I can stay here with you if you want. and I could help.” Suggested Chuck. “Thanks Chuck, but I need some time on my own. and your going to hang with the guys and Miranda. I don’t think you would want to be bored with me.” I said with a smirk. “Okay” Chuck said, and smirked. I grabbed my binder, and walked down the hall.

I spent about an hour before I had enough of trying to study. I just walked out of the library into the hall, when I saw Pierre. He wasn’t walking away from me. We both slowly walked to each other. We finally met and we were just about to talk.

“Hi” He said with a smirk. I was just about to say hi back, but he was looking at something behind me. “Holy Shit!” He said loudly. He grabbed my wrist and started to run. “What?” I said in a panic. I quickly look behind me as I was trying to keep up with him. A guy with a ski mask was walking in with a revolver gun. “Oh my god!” I said. Me and Pierre ran even faster. He took a shot at us. We ducked and ran into the closest room, which happened to be the girls washroom.

We ran into the bathroom, Pierre shut the door. “Go in one of the stalls quickly!” He yelled as he was dragging the garbage can in front of the door. I ran into the very last stall. He shut off the lights, and quickly came into the stall with me and locked the door. we stood on the toilet. their wasn’t much room to stand on it but we managed. We were hugging each other. My head was resting under his chin.

“Pierre, I’m scared.” I whispered. “Me too.” He replied. We then heard more gun shots and screaming. Our hearts were both going crazy. We were both shaking slightly to. “I’m so sorry that I ruined your relationship with April.” I said. “Its okay Michelle, it wasn’t your fault. I was just angry that night.” He whispered. “Then why did you keep avoiding me?” I asked “Well after a few days, I just couldn’t face you. I didn’t know what to say.” He said.
30 minutes have past, and we were still hiding in the stall. “I know this isn’t the right place or time. You can say no if you want. Me and April were going to go to the prom together next week. But seeing that we’re not together now, i don’t think thats going to happen. I have one 2 tickets and I need a date.” He said nervously. “Pierre? Are you asking me to go with you?” I asked, and I was really surprised. I tried to look at him the best that I could because there wasn’t much light. He looked at me and nodded. I smirked. “Of course I will.” I whispered. Pierre smiled. Then we heard someone pushing the door.

“Oh my god, its him!” I whispered loudly. “Shhhh” Shushed Pierre nervously. We’re both holding onto each other really tightly now. We heard the garbage can screeching against the floor as the door was opening.

He turned on the lights, and was slowly walking to our stall. He checked all of them before he got to ours. He stopped in front of ours. Me and Pierre were just staring at his feet. We had no idea what to do. We were just waiting to die. He tried knocking the door down but it didn’t work, then he started to get pissed off. “OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR NOW!” He yelled. Pierre looked in my eyes, and reassured me that everything was going to be alright. We slowly got off of the toilet, and Pierre opened the door.

We saw the guy, and he threw us to the wall. In the corner, we were scared for our lives. I was hugging Pierre’s arm tightly. and I could just feel him shaking. The guy commanded us to face the wall. The wall was so cold on my face. “Which one should I kill first?” The guy asked, he did a little chuckle also. He put is gun against Pierre’s head first. I saw it at the corner of my eye and started to cry. Pierre was trying to stay strong. Then he put the gun against my head. I closed my eyes fast, I really thought he was going to shoot me right there.

“So? Who wants to go first?” He asked. “Pplease, please don’t do this.” I said nervously. I tried to stop crying but, it wasn’t working. “I’ll go first, But you’ll have to let her go.” Pierre said. “Pierre, No! You can’t do this, if you die, I die too.” I said shocked.”i won’t kill her but, I can’t let her go.” The guy said. Pierre shook his head, and the guy grabbed me and moved me a meter away from them. “If you try anything funny, I’ll shoot you with out hesitating. He turned back to Pierre with the gun against his head. I turned around and covered my eyes. “Oh my god!” I said scared. Crying really good now. I could hear Pierre trying to hold his crying and screaming in. Then right before he pulled the trigger, 4 police man came in.

“DROP THE GUN!” One of the police men said. The guy drop his gun, and had his hands in the air. The cops arrested him and 3 of them walked away. “Are you guys okay? Do you need medical attention?” The cop said. Me and Pierre shook our heads, and the cop walked away. I quickly went to Pierre and We hugged. I cried in his arms, and he was just crying a little bit. “I thought for sure that he was going to kill you.” I cried. “Me too.” He said. We stayed in there for like 5 minutes, just holding each other.

“Lets get out of here.” Pierre said with a smirk. He wiped the tears off of my face as he was looking at me. I smirked and nodded. We went outside and miranda, the guys, and our parents were waiting for us. I ran as fast as I could to them.
Sign up to rate and review this story