Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Way Home is Through You (Frerard]

Boys Like Girls. ...Or Do They?

by michelle_ellee12 5 reviews

The date, ladies and germs. The date. ^__^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-05-17 - Updated: 2009-05-17 - 1157 words

1Funny
Whaddya get when Michelle goes babysitting up in Frederick and has to stay the night and can’t get to sleep and her friend is texting Bobby all night? A NEW CHAPTER!! YAYYS. Sorry this chapter is so short. It’s really just a filler xD

It was Friday, 7:55. Frank was waiting on his porch swing for Jamia to show up. He smiled when he saw her walk out of her house and across the street in a dark blue skirt, a black tank top and matching brown boots. Her hair was pulled into a tight bun, and her bangs hung loosely over her face.
Frank felt like an idiot for only wearing skinny jeans and a Misfit’s band tee.
Meh, it was all he had.
“Wow…” he said, smiling at her. “You look… wow.”
Jamia laughed. “Hi to you too.” She said, giving him a warm, friendly hug.
Only a friendly hug.
“So, I was thinking we could go to my dad’s pizza place?” Jamia asked, digging her boot toe into the porch deck. “That way, we won’t have to go anywhere expensive, and… you’ll look like you fit in.”
“Hey!” Frank retaliated. “I don’t look that bad… do I?” Jamia laughed again and shook her head. “No, I’m just kidding.” She said. “You look really great.”
Just then Jamia’s father came out of the house, car keys in hand. “C’mon, kids!” he called to Jamia and Frank.
“Ummm… he’s not gonna be there, is he?” Frank asked uneasily. Jamia smiled and whispered to him, “No, don’t worry, he’s going to leave us there and come back in an hour. He said that was the deal.”
Frank sighed in relief and followed Jamia out to her father’s car.
________________________________________________________________

The restaurant was dimly lit, and the smell of scented candles filled the room. Jamia and Frank sat down at the table with the flower centerpiece in the middle.
Jamia’s dad brought out pizza and soda’s for both of them, then bowed. “Oh, dad…” Jamia told him bashfully. “Really?” Mr. Nestor just shrugged. “Okay, okay, okay. I can take a hint. I’ll be back in an hour, okay?”
Jamia nodded. “Don’t rush,” she said jokingly. He rolled his eyes and left the two teenagers to talk amongst themselves.
“S-s-sorry, about him, Frank…” Jamia said. Frank smiled at her politely. “Ah, it’s okay. I wish my dad would do something like this for me.”
“What do you mean?”
“Well, I mean, my dad’s a nice guy. But… he doesn’t really like to do anything for people. It’s actually quite funny. Besides, I guess he’d be worse than your dad. He’d probably even stay and spy on us, for all I know.” Jamia snickered and bit out of her pizza.
Frank looked at her, guilt washing slowly over him. Because, despite the fact that he was with Jamia, all he could think about was Gerard. His face, his eyes, his lips…
It was like a Gerard Way movie was playing in his head, and he couldn’t stop it.
“…Frank?” Jamia asked, waving her hand in front of Frank’s face. He snapped back into reality and realized that he was staring at his pizza.
“Frank, are you okay?” Jamia asked. Frank nodded. “Y-yeah, yeah, yeah…” Frank replied, all too hastily. Jamia raised an eyebrow, not convinced. Frank sighed. “No. Uhm, Jamia… I’m sorry, but, I can’t do this…”
“It’s Gerard, isn’t it?” Jamia asked, as if to be reading his mind. “…Well… I mean….”
“Come on, Frank. It’s obvious he likes you. It’s even more obvious that you’re in to him, too.”
“Is it really that obvious?” Frank asked after a moment’s hesitation.
“Very.” Jamia answered plainly. “I knew something was up from the moment you guys met. I knew you’d fall for him one of these days.”
“So… why are you here, right now?” Frank asked. “I mean, if you knew I wasn’t in to you like that, why say yes?” Jamia sighed. “I dunno…” she answered. “I guess… I guess I just wanted to spend as much time as I could with you before it happened.”
“Oh,” was all Frank could say. Jamia suddenly leaned in across the table and kissed Frank on the lips. At first he rather enjoyed it. Then his mind flashed back to Gerard, and his kiss. And he realized it then and there, that he wanted Gerard, not Jamia. That he liked boys, not girls. No matter how much he wanted to deny it, it was the cold hard truth; Frank Iero was gay.

Jamia broke the kiss and stared him straight in the eyes. “Anything?” she asked him. He shook his head. “No, nothing. I’m… I’m sorry, Jamia.” She just smiled and patted Frank’s hand. “Hey, I’ll get over it. And besides, you know you can still talk to me, you can still be my friend, Frank.”
Frank looked up into Jamia’s eyes. “I’d like that,” he told her. “And, Thanks, Jamia. You really are a really great friend.”
“Hey… stop talkin’ to me, and go get Gerard. It’s only 10, he’s probably still awake.”
“Are… are you sure?” Frank asked hesitantly. Jamia nodded. “Dude, go. Before I kick you out.” Frank scrunched up his face, like he was smelling something real bad. “Well, fine then.” He said jokingly, faking like he was mad. He saw Jamia laugh and his face softened. “See you at home, then?” Frank asked her. “Yeah.” Jamia agreed contently. “See you at home. Now, go get your man, girlfrann!” Frank furrowed his eyebrows at her, and she just shrugged. “Hey…” she retorted. “One of you has to be the girl.”
He rolled his eyes and got up out of the seat, heading for the door. He gave a small wave to Jamia before walking out, closing the door behind him. A few minutes later Mr. Nestor came back. “Where’s Frank?” he asked. Jamia sighed, picking up the plates and putting them in the sink in the back. “Let’s just say… he’s had someone else on his mind lately.” Jamia’s dad gave her a sympathetic look. “I’m sorry, Jamie…” he said coolly. Jamia looked at her father and smiled. “I’m not.” She told him confidently. “Because right now, he’s out their chasing down his true love. He’s truly happy now.” She paused. “And that would be too mushy if it were me…” She finished, and Mr. Nestor laughed, helping his daughter clean up the restaurant.

Meh, sorry the ending was choppy. I couldn’t really think of anything else to put down. So, yeah… aRgh and aRgh? Hehe, see, that was clever wasn’t it? Yeeuupp.
Sign up to rate and review this story