Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

Are You Happy Now?

by E-JayLovesGerard 1 review

i wanna have a shower now lolz

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-05-19 - Updated: 2009-05-19 - 1235 words - Complete

0Unrated
I took my time in the shower, washing my hair with care. I washed my body twice, adoring the scent of the body wash the Ways had. It was lavender with a rose mask. I wondered why Gerard smelt different, maybe he had a different one.

‘Hurry up Frank!’ Mikey yelled through the door. ‘School starts in half.’ I groaned. After washing my body for the 3rd time, I turned the shower off and stepped out. The warm, moist air made it harder to breathe but it felt good. I grabbed one of the towels hanging from the rack quickly before I froze. I dried my body first, seeing as there was more skin than hair.

‘Need a hand in there, Frankie?’ Gerard called in seductively. It took me a few seconds to realize what he had meant.

‘Ewww! Gee, that sick.’ I giggled back as I toweled my hair.

‘If you’re not doing that, what’s taking so long?’ I looked around the bathroom as he spoke, searching for my clothes. I never ever went for a shower without taking my clothes with me…. Till then.
“Oh shit! I can’t go out there in a towel.”

Sure you can. Just tie it real tight and run before your perverted boyfriend rips it off!

“Shut up! Gerard wouldn’t do that.”

Wanna bet? Go try it.

I wrenched the towel from my head and strapped it around my waist. Surely Gerard would give me some privacy and let me get dressed. I peeked out the door, checking to see if Gerard was waiting. Thank god he wasn't. I slipped out the door, padding down the hallway slowly.

‘I’d love to see what’s under that towel.’ A menacing voice whispered in my ear. Four fucking steps from Mikey’s room and my clothes…. Dammit!

‘Don’t even think about it.’ I whispered, trying to suppress a moan as Gerard ran one hand down my chest. His hand rested at the top of the towel, his fingers slid beneath the white fabric. ‘Gerard… fuck stop.’ I whispered harshly.

‘I’m only playing. Don’t stress too much, hon.’ He whispered in my ear and his fingers slid further down my naked body. It took everything I had to resist him and his wandering hands.

‘I-I have to go to school. Hard-d on’s are not part-t of the school uniform.’ I stuttered. One of his fingers was an inch from my growing erection. I hated how I could be turned on so easily.

‘You don’t have a uniform.’ His breath tickled my neck, sending an enjoyable shiver down my spine. ‘You should think twice before lying to me. I know everything, Frankie. Just like I know how hard you are. Have fun dealing with it.’ He kissed my cheek before gripping my hard on quickly then leaving me. His touch was too pleasurable. There was no way I could hide this one. I ran into Mikey’s room before Gerard could come back and torture me anymore. I settled for my usual, skinny jeans and a band tee. I threw my boxers on. I couldn’t slide my jeans on till I got rid the mountain in my boxers. I didn’t want to fist myself, especially since I was in Mikey’s room and he could walk in at any second. I didn’t want to scare him. I’d learnt that if you thought about something sadd or gross, it’d go away but all that was in my mind was Gerard. His wandering hands. My naked body.

That’s it! Get harder and cum on Mikey’s floor!

“Shut up! I am not going to cum. Not today.”

I pulled my slightly small band tee on before putting my back against the wall and began to think. The only disturbing thing I could think of was my dream. Keeping in mind, I had to minus the hacking part, I couldn’t break down.

‘Frank? You dressed yet? We got 20 minutes till school starts!’ Mikey yelled through the tiny gap between the door and frame.

‘Gimme a minute... I uhh… can’t pick a top.’ I lied as my thoughts carried on. I flinched a few times when Gerard's mangled form entered my thought train. I opened my eyes and looked down, glad that I was no longer greeted by that bump. I slid my jeans on and ran out the door, only to run back in to get my book bag. Mikey was waiting by the front door, Gerard, E-Jay and Nic on the front step.

‘Gerard said he’d walk us to school.’ Mikey said, rolling his eyes which earned him a whack across his head. I giggled.

‘I’m not walking you to school. I have better things to do than walk snobby kids to school.’ Gerard said, sarcasm dripping like a fountain. ‘E-Jay, Nic and I are going to walk past your school so we may as well go with you. Oh and Mikes, tell Pete we’re babysitting him tonight.’ Mikey’s face froze, as did mine. Pete would be staying with us…. SHIT!

‘Why? Cant Ray watch his own brother?’ Mikey snapped. He couldn’t be afraid of Pete hurting him with Gerard around.

‘Rays hanging here. Their parents are going out somewhere so where dumped with him. He’s got a mate coming round too.’ E-Jay informed us as she ushered us out the door. Nic locked it and caught back up as we took off down the street. Gerard kept close to me as he participated in a game of tag. Mikey was in 90% of the time. I declined every offer to join, I was too caught in my head. Pete was going to stay over, if I had that dream again, he’d make fun of me and get me bashed. Gerard seemed to notice my trance-like state, or it might have been the fact I was falling behind the group.

‘What's up?’ He asked, slowing his pace to match mine. I looked up at him, his hazel eyes glowed. I looked back at the pavement, not wanting to talk about it. ‘Frankie. You can tell me, you know that.’

‘I-I was just thinking about my….. dream.’ I sighed. I couldn’t believe I had caved that easily!

‘What was it about? You seemed really freaked out, hon.’ He reached for my hand, leaving me the option of taking his or not. I loved how he always let me decide. He’d make the first move then let me do the rest. I took his hand, moving closer to his side.

‘I’ll tell you later.’ I whispered. He looked at me with a confused expression. I just pointed towards my school.

‘See you later, Frankie.’ He kissed my cheek and began walking down a side street.

‘Don’t die.’ I whispered to his retreating form.

Okay, its been forever, i know. I've actually been sociable and left the house for 4 days :) You should be proud of me! Anyways. i really dont know where this is going but hey, if your still reading and liking tell me and i might update sooner. love yas! xox E
P.S I got a new msn :D im happy bout that. if ya want, add me: Zacky_Syn.Little.Piece.Of.Heaven@hotmail.com
Sign up to rate and review this story