Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Joga

by Noizchild 1 review

Noriko finally tells her parents about Kenji with hazardous results. More reviews=More chaps, so get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-05-23 - Updated: 2009-05-23 - 606 words - Complete

0Unrated
Joga:

My parents don't know about Kenji yet. I'm afraid to tell them. My dad used to be pretty strict to me. But lately, he's become more laid back and easy. But my mother on the other hand, oh crap... She is the most snotty person on the planet on know. She'll never accept Kenji. But I can't keep him a secret for long. So what can I do?

My problem came about one night at Kenji's house. We were lying in his bed when he asked me the question.

"Babe," my love said to me. "When will I get to meet your parents?" I looked at him nervously.

"What?!?" I asked him in shock. He sat up at me smiling.

"What's wrong?" Kenji asked me. I bit my lip nervously.

"Well," I said. "The thing is... they don't know about us."

"How come?" he asked. I bit my lip again. How could I explain this? He'd never believe me. But I have to be honest with him. I sat up with him.

"My family are very protective of me," I began. "I am the baby, you see." Kenji looked at me with interest.

"Oh," he said. "And they don't even know about us, do they?" I shook my head at him. He hugged me to his bare chest. I began to relax some. He kissed me on the head.

"You have to tell them some time," Kenji whispered to me. I looked up at him nervously.

"But Kenji!" I said again. "I can't!"

"Why not?" he asked. I tried to fight back my fears. I couldn't speak anymore. I just shook my head at him. Nobody really understands my situation.

So now, here I am at home this morning on my day off. I peeked into the kitchen at my folks. Mom and dad sat at the table eating dinner. I swallowed hard to myself. I remembered the talk Kenji and I had last night.

"Remember," he said to me. "They may not like it at first. But give them time. They will accept me in the end."

"What if they don't?" I asked. He hugged me again.

"They will," Kenji reassured me. "Trust me, they will." I slowly walked into the kitchen. My parents looked up when they saw me. I froze in nervous fear. Every being in my body screamed at me to turn around and run away. But yet, I stayed right where I was. Too late to pull out now. I have to keep going. My mother noticed my face.

"Koko!" she cried. "What's wrong?" I looked down at the floor at her question. There was no way out it now.

"I met someone," I mumbled to them.

"What did you say?" I heard my father ask. I looked up at them slowly.

"I have a boyfriend now!" I said loud and clear to them. Looks of shock came onto their faces. I just pushed myself to keep going. I told them everything. Kenji, how we met, how long we have been dating, and that we were sleeping together for months now. Needless to say, the results were just as I feared. My mother was enraged and lectured me about having sex before marriage. But my father was cool about it. I guess he realized I wasn't a little kid anymore. Great for me on that part. Wish I can say the same for my mother. She'll never let it go. Oh great! Why did I let Kenji talk me into this? Well, it's too late now! I just have to grin and bear. It's too late now!

Come to Daddy
Sign up to rate and review this story