Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Chapter Forty-Eight: You’re With Me All The Time, The Drugs Can Have My Mind, Love…

by xStabxMyxBackx

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DO THE CHOCOLATE SLIDE?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-05-24 - Updated: 2009-05-24 - 769 words

?Blocked
Chapter Forty-Eight: You’re With Me All The Time, The Drugs Can Have My Mind, Love…

So Take What You Want From Me, Hey Yeah, And Take All I Got From Me…Hey Yeah…
~Say Anything


“I love you Kelsi Beckett.”William said, as I closed the door after the last person left.

I smiled. “I love you too, William Beckett.”

He spun me around and kissed me until I was dizzy and out of breath.

I giggled a high pitched giggle as he swept me into his arms and carried me to our “Love-bed”.

I wrapped my arms around his neck after he placed my feet on the floor and I kissed him sweetly, but hard at the same time.

He blindly scrambled for the lamp switch, turned it on and clicked on the radio, having ‘Round Here’, Panic!’s cover, come on at that exact moment.

We stopped kissing long enough for him to strip off his shirt and he helped me take off my shirt and bra, then attacking me with kisses again.

William broke off and began softly singing to me.

I smiled and kissed him.

“Baby and I love your voice.”I whispered, as we kinda swayed/danced half-naked.

“How do you know?”

“I just do.”I replied, placing his hand on my small baby bump that was forming.

He smiled and kissed me again before we fell back on the bed, slowly removing each others’ clothes.

We didn’t do anything at first, just laid on the bed, facing each other, naked, under the sheets, stroking each others hair.

William pulled me into his arms and kissed my temples, then my forehead.

“I love you…forever.”William whispered.

I smiled and glanced up at him. “I love you too…always.”

He smiled and kissed me again.

I could feel his erection brush my thigh lightly and I became hot for him in that instant.

I started to get on top of him when he gently stopped me, I looked at him confused.

He smiled softly and kissed my nose. “We have all night, Love.”

On the outside I smiled, but on the inside I was swooning.

“Roll over on your back. I wanna try something.”William said softly.

I nodded and did so.

He laid on his stomach, propping his head on his hand and put his hand on my stomach.

“Hello there, little one.”He said, talking to our baby.

Tears filled my eyes as I felt our baby kick lightly. William looked up at me with a breathtakingly beautiful smile.

He leaned up and kissed me passionately.

“Baby loves me.”William whispered with awe in his voice.

“He sure does.”I said, tears in my eyes.

“He?”

“He. I have a feeling we’re having a boy.”I said.

He smiled and kissed me.

I smiled and kissed him back. I felt his trembling hands slide down my body and I moaned softly.

He smiled crookedly up at me and I swooned.

“I love you, my darling.”He whispered, trailing kisses down my body.

I moaned and shivered under his touch.

He playfully walked his fingers up my body slowly, tracing my features, before sliding back up my body and kissing my lips.

I kissed him back and smiled blissfully as he kissed back down my body again, slowly licking my womanhood.

I moaned softly and curled my fingers in his hair, whimpering softly.

I moaned even more as he slowly brought me to the brink of my climax and he gently slowed down, making me whimper softly.

“William…”I panted out.

He laughed softly, out of breath himself, and leaned up, kissing my lips then entered me slowly.

We made love slowly and passionately, taking in each others’ sighs, moans and whispers. Hours later, we finished, holding each other on the bed.

I bit my lip and sat up.

“Babe? What is it?”William mumbled.

“Nothing…I just felt the baby kick.”I lied.

I felt another sharp pain stab my stomach and my back.

I winced.

“Baby?”He said, sitting up.

“I’m fine.”I whispered.

“No you aren’t. Do you want me to take you to the hospital?”

“No.”I sighed, feeling the pains subside. “Dr. McGuffee told us that pregnancy pains are very common.”

“Yeah.”William said, a little unsure.

I looked at him and cupped his face in my hands. “I’m fine. Lets go to sleep.”

He nodded and I kissed him.

I sighed as I fit myself beside William.

I just hoped that everything will be alright.


ooooooh! whats gonna happen!!! r/r!
Sign up to rate and review this story