Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

In Blood and Ink

by the_painted_lady 0 reviews

Itachi is dead and he knows everything. Now that Sasuke has teamed up with the Akatsuki, he and his team are embarking to engage Konoha in an all out war. Lives will be lost, friends will become en...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Kakashi,Naruto,Orochimaru,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2009-05-25 - Updated: 2009-05-25 - 740 words

0Unrated
The only sound that was heard was the endless rain, pattering on the roof and dancing on the glass. They sat around a large table, discussing their next move.

"We've already established the agreement Sasuke." Madara said, sighing and adjusting his mask. "It's set in stone, we won't go back on it. I won't go back on it."

Sasuke eyed 'Tobi' for a few seconds, trying to read his body language since he couldn't read his face. "Alright. I'm only making sure, this is a deal that would be very bad for any of you to go back on." He said quietly.

"We understand Sasuke." Pain tuned in. "We assure we will not."

Suasuke only nodded.

"Now, as for the main attack, I don't think it would be wise to start the battle with a frontal, full-power assault, that would only complicate things." He stated.

"How so?" Pain asked.

"Sentries and ANBU are all over the outside forest of Konoha, they would see us coming before we ever saw them, and taking care of them all would give Konoha time to evacuate its citizens and prepare for war. We don't want to give them that time." He explained.

"Well you do know the village far better than any of us. So how do you suggest we attack?" Madara qusetioned.

"I've given this a lot of thought, and we need to start at the bottom. It won't be a one-shot attack, we'll complete it over a series of weeks, possibly months. We'll need to take out the stronger forces. The ANBU, the Jounin and the Chuunin all need to be disposed of. You're all exceptional at high-level henge I assume? I want you to infiltrate the village, infiltrate the ranks, and kill them when you leave on missions. Once that is done, then we'll focus on the bigger guns, like the diplomats and nobles and then finally, the Hokage. Tsunade will be harder to take down, but not impossible, she relies on her strength and chakra control, cut off her chakra flow, and you'll be fine. She also has a seal on her forehead that allows her regenerate her cells faster, therefore she'll be almost impossible to kill. Do not allow her to activate that, because if you do, it'll make it that much harder. Once we take down their military forces and the Hokage, the battle will be pretty much won. So, in other words, we're going to take down the village from the inside out." Sasuke finished.

Karin smiled, and then stood up, clapping. "That has to be the best plan I've ever heard! Good job Sasuke!"

The only reply she got were glares.

"Sit down Karin, you're embarassing." Suigetsu muttered, grabbing her sleeve and pulling her down back into her seat.

"Well, I think you've pretty much thought of everything there Sasuke. You put us all to shame." Pain commented. "Just one thing however, you don't have, say, any lingering attachments to any of the ninja or people in the village do you?"

A sharp 'no' was all Sasuke said. "You don't have to worry about anything like that."

Pain nodded, and the table grew quiet.

Suigetsu raised his hand and waved it around.

"That isn't really necessary you know." Madara said, "If you have something to say, just say it."

"Um, well is there any specific assignments you want me Karin and Jugo on?" He asked.

"I don't want any of you near the village until the Hokage is dead. Once she starts to notice the disappearance of her ninja, she may lock down the village, in which case we'll have to take care of her then. You'll get word when the fighting starts. Karin, I don't want you fighting." Sasuke replied.

"Why? Because you don't want me hurt?" She asked.

"No, because you're no good in battle, and you'd only slow the others down. I can't have you babysitted when the fighting starts so just stay away from the village."

Karin looked away with a hurt expression and folded her arms.

Suigetsu snickered, intertwinged his fingers in front of him. "So when will this all go down?" he asked.

"Once we have the eight-tailed beast." Sasuke responded. "Suigetsu, Jugo, Karin, you're all with me. Everyone else, you know what to do." Sasuke finished, and stood up.

After a few brief nods, they were gone, leaving Sasuke, Suigetsu, Jugo and Karin to find the eight tailed demon.
Sign up to rate and review this story