Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > My Forgotten Life

I Dream of Fire

by lunettawolf321 0 reviews

your character goes off to cool of.you stop in a cafe and soon very strange things start to happen.

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Hiei,Kazuma Kuwabara,Keiko,Koenma,Kurama,Yusuke - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-05-27 - Updated: 2009-05-27 - 1453 words

0Unrated
Okay here's the next one. it'll be better than the last. promise! oh and yea, i dont not own any yyh or stuff like that.


"that big idiot, it's like he doesn't know me at all," you muttered angrily. you were walking down the busy street that led to downtown. you couldn't believe he had told his friends you were coming. it's not like you wouldn't want to meet them, you just didn't want to risk it. bad things always happened when you met new people, even when you met yusuke. You remembered back to when you were 11 years old and you first met yusuke. You had just ran away from the hell-hole orphanage you had been forced to live in for 5 years. You were lost in a huge crowd somewhere in the upper part of the city. You had decided to run across the street in an attempt to escape from the mass of people. You remember
twisting around, trying to see which way would take you to the other side of the street. You remember something slamming into your back and sending you sprawling onto the pavement. sheesh, do you have to stand in the middle of the street? a voice asked. You got up and turned to see a boy with dark hair smirking at you. your standing in the street too you know you’d replied. He’d smiled at you. I guess that means we both better scram before we get ran over by a car. you’d smiled. This boy was funny. You had a feeling he’d grow into a real smart ass, but for now, he was sweet. You had a sudden mental image of the two of you yelling, dodging a huge white truck. You wanted to laugh. That would certainly be a thrilling experience. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! A horn sounded, breaking your happy moment. A large white truck was barreling through the crowded streets, swerving left and right as it dodged the screaming people. It took you moment to realize what was happening, then you grabbed the boy and dove towards the sidewalk. You felt your head crack against the curb as the two of you rolled out of the trucks path. A few adults ran over to the two of you screaming. hey! the boy was shaking your shoulders. You sat up on your knees. He smiled. thanks. I would’ve been road kill without you. I’m yusuke by the way. he stood up and offered you a hand. Allia, you said taking his hand, and your welcome.
You never really fully understood that day. What stood out to you the most was the truck. It was exactly like the one you’d imagined just moments before. You shook your head. You shouldn’t have been so surprised. It wasn’t the first time you’d pictured something only to have it happen minutes later. It was like you were seeing the future. You stopped to take a look through a café window. It was small and dark inside it and very few people were actually in it. You smiled to yourself. “the perfect place to cool off.” You said before opening the door and walking in. a small bell jingled as you walked through the door. The café smelled like coffee and cigarette smoke and you could hear an old jazz song humming through an aged radio. You sat down at a booth in the far corner of the café. A lady with thick brown hair and a stained white blouse came over to take your order. You ordered a coffee and a large chocolate chip muffin (what, all you had for breakfast was milk straight from the carton) and then settled into your seat. “oh gosh…” you said covering your face with your hands. You were starting to get a headache. why’d he have to invite me? you thought. There was another reason you hated meeting new people. They always thought you were weird. And though you hated to admit it, a small part of you did care what people thought of you. ESPECIALLY WHEN THE PEOPLE ARE SOME OF YOUR BEST FRIEND’S CLOSEST FRIENDS! you let out an angry sigh. “will there be anything else for you, uh, ma’am?” the waitress set you coffee and food down on the table. “no thank you,” you replied. You busied yourself with eating your muffin, taking very precise bites so that every mouthful had the sweet taste of the chocolate chips. You were beginning to feel drowsy, like you hadn’t slept last night at all. You took a big swig of your coffee and almost immediately spat it back out. The coffee was ice cold and tasted like it had been sitting in the coffee pot for weeks. You set the coffee cup down and scooted it away from you. You laid your head down on the table. Your head was pounding. The jazz music seemed to b screaming in your ear. You began to hum yellowcard’s only one, willing it to lull you off to sleep. You felt a strange calm come over you….. the little brats asleep, good luck trying to wake her up though. hard sleeper? [its like she’s in a comma, oh well there’s plenty more here to have some fun with,/] that’s strange, you think, you recognize those voices. A voice around you starts to laugh. let me go you big jerks! now you definitely recognize that voice. But what is kuwabara doing in this café? Oh great, yusuke must have told him I ran off so they came to check up on me! You were angry. Can’t you be alone for just a few minutes? let him go, I swear I’ll kick your ass when I get free! yep, there’s yusuke. But what’s he talking about? What kuwabara said finally registers in your head. Is there a fight going on? I don’t think you will detective, I hear humans can’t do much, once they’ve been burnt to a crisp I’d like to see you try pal! whoa, burnt to a crisp? These guys must be serious criminals! You tried moving your body. It felt heavy and sluggish. well, looks like are friend here has decided to wake up and join us. you didn’t like this voice. It was raspy and mean. It sent shivers down your spine. You opened your eyes. Two men were standing in front of you. One had light brown hair and cold blue eyes. He had a thin scar starting from right above his eyebrow reaching all the way down to his chin. The other was taller and had bright blond hair. His eyes were a light grey, but they were hard like stone. Anger was etched into his face. Both men were extremely muscular, and could probably pose as lightweight wrestlers. What really scared you was that the one man with blond hair had both yusuke and kuwabara held tightly. The other man though, was standing there, holding huge balls of fire in his hands. That’s not humanly possible! You thought. glad to see your awake sugar, the man with the fire said. His was the raspy voice that made your skin crawl. And the way he called you sugar. It made you cringe. Not only was there malice in his tone, but there was a trace of ownership in it too. Did this man think you belonged to him? Al, get out of here. yusuke! You thought. He sounded worried. He could sense how dangerous these men were too. glad you could join us for the show. fire boy said. An evil smirk was spreading across his face. wanna see how long it takes to make a human cry? and before you could even open your mouth to speak he swung his arm forward and threw one of the fireballs straight towards kuwabara… “NO!!!” you yelled you fell sideways out of your seat, your coffee spilling all over you and tears streaming down your face. “kuwabara, no!” “Sugar what’s your problem.” Your heart skipped a beat. You spun around, your knee hitting the table leg. The waitress with the thick hair and dirty shirt was kneeling down onto the ground, staring at you as if wondering about your sanity. “wha…” you couldn’t even finish your sentence. With tears still streaming down your cheeks, you pulled out a few bills, shoved them into the woman’s hands, jumped up, and ran as fast as you could out of the building.

well i hope you liked it, next one will be out soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story