Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Asae's Memory

by RikaRandom 1 review

This is the story of ho my OC character Asae meets Kenpachi.

Category: Bleach - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-06-01 - Updated: 2009-06-02 - 2799 words - Complete

0Cliche
Asae’s Memory
By: Rika
(This takes place after Kenny first fights Ichigo. Asae reminisces back on when she and Kenpachi first met.) 




Asae gazed down, tears flowing down her cheeks at the sight of her love, Captain Kenpachi Zaraki, lying on the bed in the infirmary, unconscious. Bandages covered a majority of his body and still blood managed to seep through. She had never seen him like this, never been so afraid he was going to…she couldn’t finish the thought. The very concept of him leaving her forever…
 “Hey…” she felt a strong hand rest on her shoulder.
 “Ikkaku…” she barely had any conscious thought as she buried her face in his chest and at last let the sobs escape her lips.
 “Hey now, take it easy.” Ikkaku said, soothingly running his hand through her long, bright blue hair. “Iemura says he’ll be fine.” She looked up at him and smiled weakly.
 “You better perk up. The last thing Kenpachi will want to see when he wakes up is his love’s face covered with tears.”
 After he left, Asae resumed restlessly pacing back and forth across the room, waiting for some sign of him waking up. Finally she collapsed into a nearby chair. For some reason, her mind began to wander back to when she had first met him…

X many years ago (Idk how many actually) 

The moon was full overhead, the sky was filled with bright stars. Everything around nineteen year old Asae was filled with the uttermost beauty of the mid summers night. Not that she was paying much attention to that at the moment. She was a bit preoccupied with trying to escape the men that were kidnapping her. She could only imagine what they intended to do with her once they got her far enough away.
 Asae was the daughter of a noble family. Fourteen years had passed since her mother was killed. Since then, Asae had been named the new heir. Because of this, everyone was out to kill her so they would take over her rightful position. She’d gladly give it all up in an instant, but her father forbade her to do so, saying it would dishonor the family and all that crap.
Suddenly, she felt the man who had been carrying her stop and throw her down on the ground.
 “Let’s just stop here,” he said to the other men. “She’s putting up too much of a struggle for us to go any further. If we’re gonna do it, we’ve got to do it now.” He started to pull out a knife, when a man with a massive burn scar across his face held out a hand to stop him.
 “Not just yet, let’s have some fun with this little flower first…” he smirked and began to pull on her kimono.
 “No!” Asae screamed. She thrashed wildly against the ties that binded her arms behind her back. She landed a kick square in the man’s jaw, making him fall back.
 “You little bitch…” he growled as he wiped the blood from the corners of his mouth. “You won’t have the strength to move when I’m done with you…”
 He commanded one man to hold her legs down and apart, and other to hold her hands above her head. He again began to pull off her kimono. Asae shut her eyes, waiting hopelessly for what was to come. Suddenly she heard a sick squelching noise and something hot and wet sprayed all over body. She opened her eyes then just in time to see an enormous monster of a man hack through her captors with a Zanpaktu.
The man who had been about to rape her lay sprawled across her naked body, a deadly slash wound across his throat. She tried to inch herself away from the carnage, unable to do so because of the binds. At last the mysterious man slayed the last of her captors.
“Damn. And I was so sure they would at least put up a fight. Oh well…wait wasn’t there a woman here too?” the man looked around until he saw the young woman with the long blue hair. He crouched down beside her and drew his sword. Asae screamed as loud as she possibly could.
“Shut the hell up for a minute you idiot! I’m tryin’ to cut you loose! Do you mind?” when he had cut the last of the ties, he handed her a wad of fabric. “I think these might have been yours.”
Asae held up the shredded up kimono and groaned. “Damnit! Not again!” She tried unsuccessfully to
cover herself in the tatters.
“ This kind of thing happen…often?” the man raised one eyebrow.
 “More than you know. My name’s Asae by the way. Thanks for saving me.”
 “Kenpachi Zaraki. Uh…here. You probably need this more than I do.” He began taking off his robe. As he held it out to her, she realized with a start that it was a shihakusho, a soul reaper’s uniform. Not only that, it was a captain’s robe, too.
 “So you’re a soul reaper, huh? Must be nice…” she was about to slip on his robe when she realized he was still watching her. “Go away!” she started pushing him in the chest.
 “Hey, hey take it easy, it’s not like there’s much to look at anyway” He said, gesturing to her chest.
 “Wh-wha…” she stuttered, her face going completely red. “Who do you think you’re talking to anyway?!”
 “Some kid who can’t take care of herself and apparently gets raped on a daily basis.” He grinned sarcastically.
 “I happen to be the heir to the noble family Fujiyama.”
 “Ok, ok, whatever you say, Hime.” He said as he turned his back on her.
 “What did you just call me? Don’t turn your back on me!” She growled.
 “Hime. Means Princess…”
 “I know what it means…”
 “And do you want me to watch you? Or can I turn around now? I really don’t have much interest in ten year old boys, flatty.”
“You…you…you jerk!” was all she could manage. Quickly she slipped into the robe. It was way too big for her, but it was better than nothing. When she had gotten it securely on, she turned back around and said, “All right. You can take me home now.”
 “What?” He glared at her in disbelief. “You’re kidding, right? What interest do I have in taking you home?”
 “Please?” She looked up at him with wide, begging eyes. He sighed, defeated.
 “Fine. But you owe me. Get on.”
 “What?” She looked up at him, confused. He groaned, then picked her up by the waist and hoisted her up onto his back.
 “Woah! Hey! Don’t you dare drop me!” she shrieked, wrapping her arms tight around his neck. He only laughed.
 “Don’t worry, I do this all the time!” Asae only clung tighter to him as he took off. After a while, her screams of terror turned into squeals of joy. It was almost like flying. High above the ground, the wind whistling through her hair.
 “That’s the place.” Asae grumbled as they neared her home. She wasn’t ready to stop flying yet.
 “Where’s your room?” Kenpachi asked randomly.
 “What? Why?”
 “Don’t you think your folks will wonder why you’re coming home so late with some random seven foot tall man with you wearing nothing but his captains robe?”
Asae took on a dark expression then. “My mother’s been dead for fourteen years and my father doesn’t really care about me. All he cares about is making sure Fujiyama remains a noble family.”
“Still…”Kenpachi’s muscles suddenly tensed. “I think it would be kinda fun. Which room is yours again?”
 “The one at the top. What do you mean, ‘fun’?”
Kenpachi merely grinned wider. “Heh heh, good. I was hoping it would be at the top.”
 “Kenpachi, what are you…” She was cut off suddenly when he jumped straight into the air toward her room. Before she even had time to scream, they were standing in her bedroom. Asae leapt down from Kenpachi’s back and began rummaging around trying to find some of her own clothes. Once she had finally gotten something on, she handed Kenpachi his captain’s robe.
 “Here, I think you’ll need this more than me.” She ginned. He only nodded in acknowledgement and slipped it on. She turned to see him silhouetted by the light of the full moon. He was actually quite handsome. His long, dark hair fell in waves almost past his shoulders. He was very muscular and tall. His skin was a dark tan color, like someone who spent a lot of time outside. What really struck her was the long scar that started above his left eye and ended below his jaw. That should’ve been a turn-off, but she found it quite appealing.
 “Stop starin’ at me like that. It’s givin’ me the creeps.” He griped. Asae blinked a few times, as if she hadn’t really heard him at all.
“Well, it was fun Hime.”
 “Stop calling me that!” She feigned anger, but really, she had to admit that she liked the nickname. He was about to leap back out the window, when Asae caught his arm.
 “Wait! W ill I…ever see you again?” He was about to retort when his eyes rested on her face. She really was quite nice to look at, despite her flat chest. The light of the moon caught the bright blue and soft lavender low-lights of her hair. Her eyes were wide, shining pools of onyx. Her lips were parted slightly and he realized, before he could do anything about it, that he had just pulled her quite forcefully to his chest and was now dominating her mouth with his. After what seemed like an eternity, he pried himself away from her. He rested one hand on her cheek for a few moments before backing towards the window.
 “You’ll come back tomorrow night.” Asae suddenly demanded.
 “What?” Kenpachi tilted his head, obviously confused.
 “Meet me here at about midnight.”
 “Hey! I never said…” Kenpachi tried to refuse, but Asae flung herself at him, wrapping her arms around his waist and kissing his chest.
 “You damn succubus…” He grumbled.
 “So you’ll come back tomorrow?” Asae grinned hopefully.
 “Maybe. I never said for sure.” And with that he leapt back out the window.
  For many nights after that, they saw each other on the regular. Every night he showed up, he would taker her for a ride on his back around the surrounding area. As of late, he’d also begun styling his hair differently. He’d braid it into spikes that framed his head. He’d also started wearing an eye patch, which he’d had to explain a great deal to Asae after she’d pretty much broken down into tears about him losing an eye, even though he really hadn’t. Its purpose was to devour excess spirit energy. Often she’d beg him to tell her about life as a soul reaper and how to become one.
 One night he came to her room and couldn’t find her anywhere.
 “Hime? You in here?”
 “Look behind you, big boy…” Kenpachi whirled around to see Asae wearing a shihakusho, the neckline pulled down to show quite a bit of cleavage that he didn’t knew she had.
 “What the hell are you wearing?” Kenpachi gazed at her warily.
 “Well, I’ve always wanted to be a soul reaper, now I know how to become one. All I gotta do is take the exam and…”
 “No. Absolutely not.” He growled, cutting her off.
 “And just why the hell not?” She demanded.
 “You do realize that becoming a soul reaper means putting your life on the line everyday, always running the risk of dying a horrible, painful death?”
 “Jeez, you sound like my father!”
 “At least he’s got more sense then you!” Kenpachi shouted.
 “You’re one to talk about having any sense. Do you want people to know you’re up here with me?” Asae glared darkly at him. “Listen to me, I’m more at risk here than I am as a soul reaper. I already lay my life on the line everyday, simply by living. At least as a soul reaper I’d be able to defend myself. And…”
Asae grinned lustily up at him. “I’d be able to spend more quality time with you.” She ran her finger down the center of his chest to the waistband of his pants. Kenpachi suddenly became aware of a sudden tightness in his pants, so bad it was bordering painful.
 Getting hard when he was around her wasn’t unusual for him, it happened just about every time he saw her. It was just this time, seeing her dressed in the shihakusho and acting so provocatively, it was just driving him crazy.
Without warning, he seized her by the waist and practically threw her onto the bed.
“K-Kenpachi! What the hell…” he silenced her with a passionate kiss. It wasn’t anything like how they’d ever kissed before. This was urgent, like he needed it right then and there. His lips forced hers open and his tongue probed deep into the recesses of her mouth. She returned the favor by getting her arms out from under his crushing weight and around his waist.
He moaned softly into her mouth. At last he pulled himself away from her.
“Sorry. Couldn’t help myself.” There was no mistaking the hungry look on his face. Instead of letting him pull himself off of the bed, Asae pulled him back down by his waist. She winced at the pain that shot through her when his hips crashed down on hers.
“No. I’m not letting you go. I want this as bad as you do. Hell, we both need this.”
He simply smiled down at her. How could he deny her? On the other hand, if he let this go as far as she was willing, who knows where they’d end up? He knew exactly where.
 “Sorry. I can’t. You don’t understand what you’re getting yourself into…”
 “I’m twenty years old Kenpachi. If I haven’t lost my virginity yet, I never will, and also…” Her expression suddenly became soft, serious. “I want to give something as important as my virginity to someone as special to me as you, love.
Present Day Asae’s head suddenly snapped up. For a moment she couldn’t remember where she was, then her eyes fell upon Kenpachi’s hurting body and it all came back to her. The tears started to well up again; she rushed to Kenpachi’s side. She lay her head against his chest, just above his heart.
His pulse was very faint, close to inaudible. Suddenly she heard a soft groaning noise. At first she thought she’d only imagined it, until she heard it again. Then she felt Kenpachi shift slightly. His eyes opened slowly.
 “A-Asae? So I guess I’m alive after all.” His eyes focused on her face, the face of the woman he’d fallen for years before. A porcelain white face framed by a shock of bright blue hair. His eyes locked in on hers. “What the hell you cryin’ about? You’d think I was dying or something.” He reached out and wiped the tears from her eyes.
 “Oh, Kenny…” she held his face in her hands and kissed him longingly. Kenpachi, despite the pain, shifted into a sitting position and pulled her into his lap. He held her close to his chest to deepen the kiss.
 “Oh Kenpachi…I was so worried…you just don’t even know…” Asae could feel the tears welling up again. 
 “It’ll take a lot more than that to get rid of me.” He grinned, his fang like teeth bared. “Now that I’m awake, how ‘bout you and I go…” he whispered the rest in her ear. Her eyes went wide with disbelief.
 “You idiot! You just got off the verge off death and you want to…ugh!” she tried to climb down from his lap, but he held her tight to him.
 “I was kidding! Sort of…”
THE ENDPhew! Thought I’d never finish that! I just got so caught up in writing it; I couldn’t get to a sufficient stopping point. Lemme know what y’all thought of it! Ciao!
          -Editor
Sign up to rate and review this story