Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hero (Frerard)

Hero

by KattyKat23 1 review

There is violence, sex, angst, lust longing, and just plan Frerardness, so come on in and please read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2009-05-28 - Updated: 2009-07-28 - 865 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Characters, or the song, The song is Hero by Enrique Iglesias.
Frank's Point of View
What is love in the first place. The spark's, what is a spark between two lovers, how do you know when you achieved it? The lust, the longer for a person, but can't you do that to more that one person have sexual feelings for them.
I learned everything the hard way, I found myself in love with someone who seemed to not be in love with me.
My best friend Gerard who was the lead singer of the our band, I was irrevocably and unconditionally in love with him, he could nearly kill me and I would still love him. I love every smile he flashes towards me nearly makes me melt, I couldn't help it.
=============================
He got himself into some serious shit lately. He is in a relationship that is kill him. His boyfriend Bert, (and may I curse the day, that when I had my chance to ask him out, I didn't) is beating the crap outta him, seriously. Today he came into practice and his arms were bruise and he was limping like crazy. I asked him what happened, and he said he fell down the stairs. Now more than ever I wanna protect him.
============================
I am on tour with LeATHERMOUTH and i know for a fact that Gerard is going to be there, so I take this as my chance to tell him how I feel. After the show he came backstage, I told the guard to let him back.
"Gee, can I talk to you," I look down.
"Of course, Frankie you always know you can" He smiles that same smile that never fails to make me melt.
I open my mouth and start singing a song that I wrote for him
Would you dance, if l asked you to dance?
Would you run, and never look back?
Would you cry, if you saw me crying?
And would you save my soul, tonight?
Would you tremble, if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh? Oh please tell me this.
Now would you die, for the one you loved?
Hold me in your arms, tonight.
I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.
Would you swear, that you'll always be mine?
Or would you lie?
would you run and hide?
Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind?
I don't care...You're here tonight.
I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.
Oh, I just want to hold you.
I just want to hold you.
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care...You're here tonight.
I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by your forever.
You can take my breath away.
I can be your hero.
I can kiss away the pain.
And I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.
You can take my breath away.
I can be your hero.

"I am in love with you, Gerard" and the I just lost it I ran and ran fast. I didn't wanna see the disapproving look he would give me or tell me that he is with Bert. I was bright red from embarrassing myself with that song. I had watched his face the whole time, it went red, probably from embarrassment, I had convinced myself now. I sit down and watch as I see Gerard running towards me, again to tell me he is with Bert. I bite my lip to stop myself from crying, I just made a huge fool of myself to my best friend, I lost what we had together. I look up into Gerard's eyes, but that was all I saw before I felt his lips softly on mine, moving slowly. It takes me a second to react, but I do by kissing back. I feel his tongue run along my lower lip begging for entrance which I deny, I couldn't but right when he stopped asking I run my tongue along his lower lip begging almost pleading for the entrance and after a second it was granted we fought for dominance and he won, his tongue now roaming my mouth. After a couple of minutes we pulled apart and he put his forehead against mine and muttered "I'm in love with you too, baby" my eyes widened he already used a term of endearment.
I paused for a second and muttered "Aren't you with Bert, and Gerard," I pulled myself away from him, "please be honest darling, is he beating you up?"
"yes." He stated it simply as if he could handle it, there were tears in his eyes though.
"I can be you hero, baby, I can kiss away your pain, I will stand by you forever," I reminded him, "I meant every word of that song Gee, and I promise I will save you from him."
Sign up to rate and review this story