Categories > Books > Harry Potter > A Different Way of Looking At Things

Countdown to Christmas

by radiofishlip

Countdown to Christmas

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2009-06-02 - Updated: 2009-06-02 - 2028 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 18: Countdown to ChristmasDaphne looked down her chin resting on her chest. "I don't want to master I want to stay the night here where I belong."

Harry reached out and lifted her chin so that she was looking him in the eyes, "I know that's what you want and honestly I would like nothing more that to have both of you with me. But you and I both know that some sacrifices will need to be made while we are at Hogwarts. Now be a good girl and be strong. Things will not be nice for you if some people in your house ever find out what has occurred."

Tracy helped Daphne slide her robe on and hugged the taller blond, "come on Daph lets do this." And lead the unhappy girl out the door.

The time since Tracy's panicked arrival had passed so quickly that it seemed to have just ceased to exist. They had talked about Tracy's fear that someone had found a way to bind Daphne against her will. The information that some of the darker families had learned of the magical D/s sub culture had bothered them all a little. But what bothered them all more was that none of them really knew how secure the unbound were. There had been reports that one of the dark slavery spell was able to force a binding on the unwilling even if their magic had chosen a master and even with the Malfoy presence gone from the school the threat of the dork lords minions was still out there.

Tracy was a mine of information it seemed that her parents were historians after a fashion and as such Tracy had learned all sorts of information that was interesting. Tracy couldn't remember any occasions that a bound slaves protections had been breached and from her research into the supposedly uncastable spell harry had used on Hermione it seemed that he had unwittingly managed to confer the same protections over Hermione.

What bothered Daphne was that her sister Astoria was not bound to anyone and as the conversation went on she had clung closer to Harry.

About 20 minutes after Daphne had left harry turned his attention on Hermione, "Pet, I want you to start researching a way to protect Astoria without having to have her bound. As far as we know I am the only one in the school that has taken up this lifestyle from a Dominant position. While I don't want any more slaves if I can help it we need to do our best to protect them. See what you can find to help pet ok?"

Hermione looked up thoughtfully then smiled and replied, "Yes Master."

~*~

Harry sat on the bed watching Hermione wander about the room a book in one hand and her other absently picking things up and putting them into their proper locations. Hermione's actions were amusing to harry but what e found more amusing was that she had been putting the same object back in its normal place for the last 10 minutes as each time she put it back in its place and turned away from it Harry would use a silent wandless levitation charm and put it somewhere else.

Hermione flicked the page and bent down to get pickup the knickknack from the floor. Stopping for a moment she looked at it then turned to look at its rightful place then back to her book.

"Having fun there master. I assume you're putting this... thingamagig on the floor in front of me so ill keep bending over to pick it up. I only really have a few questions for you though?"

Harry stifled a short laugh, "what's that pet?"

Hermione smiled into her book as she asked, "Ok number one would have to be, how long have I been picking up that same thing? Two, are you having fun watching me pick it up? Three, wouldn't it be easier to just tell me to kneel on the floor so you could look at my ass? Err and well what the hell is that thing anyway?"

Harry smiled to himself, "umm about ten minutes, yes I'm having fun, it's more fun watching you bend down to get it, you know you really do have a sexy ass pet, and well I have no idea its one of the ornaments that was in the suite I'm surprised you haven't read about it somewhere?"

Watching Hermione put it back up on the shelf h cocked his head to the side, "find anything yet pet?"

Seeing her shake her head and a look of frustration cross her face Harry continued, "The book will still be there tomorrow pet, go wash up and come to bed."

Hermione continued her circuit of the room until she came to the study table and put the book down after carefully marking her place. Looked at harry and smiled, "yes Sir."

Harry watched Hermione step into the bathroom and closed his eyes slightly when he was interrupted with two piercing feminine screams from the bathroom. Harry leapt off the bed and moved so quickly across the room that an outsider would have thought he had apparted across the room.

Harry burst into the bathroom naked, in one hand his wands tip was glowing a bright blue and his free hand was starting to gather a gold mist about it. Looking about he noticed a very surprised Daphne standing in the shower looking directly at an equally surprised Hermione.

Daphne was the first to recover, "Err, not that I'm complaining at all but how did you and master get into the slytherin girls bathrooms Hermione?"

Harry's brain finally assured the rest of him that all was ok and his wand hand dropped to his side the glow at its tip dissipating. He was also the first of the head students to recover the power of speech so he decided to answer the question "Umm we didn't Daph your in my bathroom."

Daphne looked up at harry and then back at Hermione who nodded to her sister slave, "umm I don't have any idea how I managed to get here. I just came to have my shower and then next thing I knew Hermione wandered in and scared the hell out of me, I'm not used to people wandering into my shower."

Harry looked about the room and noticed a new door, wandering over to the door he was about to open it to see where it went when Dobby popped in between him and the door.

"Dobby is sorry Master Harry Potter sir; yous is not allowed to open that door. Hoggies has put the door here for your Miss Daphne. It goes into the snakeses girls showers. Dobby is sorry but he must ask you to promise him you will never open this door."

Harry knelt down on the floor to look at his diminutive friend. "Dobby, do you know who can see and use the door?"

Dobby looked thoughtful for a moment, "Hoggies tells dobby that only Master Harry Potter Sir and his property can see or use the door."

Harry smiled, "Then in that case I can promise on my magic that I will never open the door unless it is to aid one of my girls or anyone under my protection, so mote it be."

Harry's wand glowed a light blue and the mist swirled about him is that enough of a promise for you Dobby?"

Dobby bounced on the balls of his over excitable feet, "yes Master Harry Potter Sir."

Then after a tornado like hug and a slight pop Dobby was gone leaving Harry much amused.

Harry looked up at his two slaves with a smirk on his face and a wicked glint in his eye as he stood. "So then Daph why don't you open the door and we will see what Dobby doesn't want me to see."

Daphne grinned and stepped over to the door and opened it slowly. On the other side of the portal was the disturbingly failure of Millicent Bulstrode naked as the day she was hatched leaning angst the wall with her legs spread disturbingly wide and one hand mashing up against her pussy or where would he would have assumed her pussy was if it wasn't obscured by a mass of overgrown wiry black hair. The scene on the other side of the door was one harry would have paid good money to have never seen.

Harry turned away from the scene making a slight gagging noise as he gestured to Daphne to close the door.

"Oh god I did not need that." After Recovering his composure some harry looked over at his two girls. "Ok well you two finishes in here then come to bed."

~*~

About five minutes passed and harry was lying on his side as he watched two goddesses emerge from the bathroom. His breath caught slightly and the pair walked to the side of the bed and in almost perfect unison sank to their knees beside the bed. Harry reached out and his hand gently caressed first Hermione's cheek then moved over to Daphne.

"What did I do so right to deserve having two angels come into my life... Tell me Daphne how much experience do you have?"

Daphne looked over at him and smiled at his question, being from outside the families he really had no clue. "None Master, my mother was the first of my father's three slaves and the only one he took as a wife. So this means that I have grown up knowing what loving slavery was and being taught to accept that the actions of other Masters may be different to my Fathers actions but also to accept that as their right. I as the eldest daughter have been present for two of my Mothers punishments. But in all ways that matter I am yours to mould as you will. Sexually..." the naked girl paused for a moment before she blushed and carried on. "I have only seen two men naked; you and my father. I have only had sexual contact with one person and that was because her master asked me to help train her to please women."

Daphne looked up at harry and said, "Hermione is less of a virgin than I am though I hope that will change soon Master."

As Harry Lay back on the bed sinking into the soft mattress he smiled and waved the girls to him. Hermione and Daphne rose and slipped under the covers with their master. Harry reached out and gathered one girl into each side of him his hands roaming down their lithe bodies coming to rest on their asses. Curling the fingers on each hand he smiled hearing a whimper from one side and a small moan from the other side as he griped an ass cheek firmly and pulled their lower bodies even tighter into his own. Soon he realized that his girls had each raised their top leg and these legs had crossed over his in what he felt was a protective and possessive manner.

Closing his eyes harry thought about the situation he was now in and especially how he should react to the feeling that while the two girls in his life were his slaves they had a right to be possessive about him. Harry's thoughts wandered in thought as he argued with himself, on one hand was the thought that because he was in the dominant role they had no real claim him, the thought that they had no possessions was strong was causing conflict. On the other hand he had to admit that he had a responsibility to them and as such he was in essence as much their possession as they were his.

Harry was bought out of his thoughts when Daphne whispered in his ear, "Thank you for accepting me."

Turning his head to the blond laying at his side he kissed her on the forehead before repeating the action with the brunette on the other side before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

~*~
Sign up to rate and review this story