Categories > Books > Harry Potter > A Different Way of Looking At Things

Two in the hand

by radiofishlip

Daphne and Hermione Learn some things

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Luna,Ron - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2014-01-12 - 2627 words - Complete

?Blocked
AN ok sooo im kinda back ...

I always said to myself that this Story was not abandoned, but yeah it was getting pretty close there for a while. those of you who have been following this story will remember that my GF (Pet) had been very sick but we thought it was sorted. unfortunately this wasn't to be the case about a month after my last chapter Pet took ill again this time within a month she passed away. we know what it was and it was not fun at all and for along time i didn't want to write at all. Pet was my muse she really was and even with the wife an i having a stronger relationship because of our loss i still didn't have any real wish to write. anyway about a year or so ago the wife and i met another young lady who we became close friends with. this then moved into more than that and while none of us think she will ever replace pet in any way we again have the right number of people in the relationship. this has led to my muse coming back slowly, in the main i have been working on original non erotic fiction but in the last month or so i have wanted to return to this story. in some ways its a memorial to pet now but in other ways its more than that its proving to myself that even with setbacks i still want to see things finished so here you go two chapters in the same night and there should be another soon.

However that being said i will let you all know now that my muse is still not all that solid around me and it may be that she runs off again i just don't know. sorry i cant be more hopeful than that about the chances of the updates being regular but well im trying o be honest about it.

cheers to all and i hope you like it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the past few weeks; weekends for the head students had started a little later than what was the norm and often harry found himself waking up before Hermione and being content watching the way his slave curled around his feel as she slept on the bottom of the large bed. This particular weekend morning Harry was roused by an odd whimpering noise and the soft feeling of a mouth ministering to his erection. Wiping the sleep out of his eyes he looked over to see if he could find the source of the whimpering. Putting on his glassed that he had just summoned with a casual wandless charm the world came into focus and he noticed Daphne kneeling on the bed staring down the bed with a look of undisguised annoyance plastered across her face and he noticed that the whimpers were coinciding with her fingers clutching at the sheet.

Harry reached out and laid his hand on Daphne’s knee as he inquired, “What’s wrong Daphne?”

The blond beauty shifted so her eyes travelled up her masters’ body finally coming to rest on his face and her features carefully schooling themselves into a neutral visage.

“Nothing Master.”

Harry raised an eyebrow as his hand shot off her knee and his fingers latched onto a protruding nipple before using his newfound grip to pull Daphne closer to him.

Daphne gasped as she tied to move in the direction harry was pulling her and thus lessen the pain from his grip while she sucked in a deep breath to avoid crying out in pain. “Care to answer that again my sweet; those whimpers are not the sound of a happy girl!”

“Sorry Master. Hermione told me last night about how she often wakes you and I was hoping to be the one to wake you this morning but I was so comfortable here that Hermione woke before me and I missed the chance.”

Harry twisted the captured nipple a touch and grinned as Daphne took another deep breath.

“I see…” Harry let go of Daphne’s nipple and without shifting his line of vision from her face reached out and grabbed a handful of Hermione’s hair and pulled her off his cock eliciting a slight squeak from Hermione at the sudden loss of contact. After a moment of waiting for Daphne to move harry spoke with a mildly aggravated tone, “What the hell are you waiting for, it’s not going to suck itself is it?”

Daphne gulped in surprise blushed a bit and quickly moved to his groin the long fingers from one hand deftly wrapping about his shaft as her head lowered. Looking up with a nervous glanced Daphne’s tongue reached out and almost tentatively licked the crown of Harry’s penis before she placed the head at her pursed lips and slowly moved down with a moan that did wonderful things to the feelings Harry was starting to receive.

Harry tugged a little on Hermione’s hair and as the brunette scrambled up the bed he settled back to enjoy the blowjob. After a few minutes of Daphne’s actions Harry turned to look at Hermione.

“Do we need to create a schedule or can you learn to be a good bitch and share?”

Hermione’s eyes flicked down and smirked a but as she heard the joking tone in Harrys voice, “I’ll learn to share Master.”

Harry smiled as he looked back toward the ceiling of the room.

~*~

Lunch time rolled about and the three were gathered in the suites common room. Harry sat in the middle of the love seat and the two girls stood in the centre of the room in about three feet apart in identical poses. Their feet were slightly wider than shoulder width apart, shoulders pulled back thrusting their chests out slightly, their hands clasped behind their back and chins resting on chest with eyes looking at a spot on the floor about 3 feet in front of them.

Harry had been silent just watching them for about fifteen minutes when he stood and stepped over to Daphne. Reaching out he rested his hand on the top of her shoulder and slowly walked around the pair trailing his hand across her back before leaving Daphne and moving over to Hermione and continuing around in front of his first slave. Harry stopped his progress and spent some time running his hand from Hermione’s shoulder down over her B cup breasts and then continuing down her flat belly to her pussy where his hand turned and he gently ran his fingers along the outsides of her lips. After a few moments of gentle caress he moved on and repeated the same process with the blond girl spending noticeably more time on her larger and slightly softer breasts.

Again after a few moments of caressing Daphne’s pussy lips where he managed to elicit a slight moan from his new slave he stepped behind the girls and ran his hand along each girls back down over their asses and down the outside of a leg. There was a brief pause as the hand reached the knee and then he reached the other hand out and ran it up the inside of the girl’s thigh. When his hand had resumed its contact with the girl’s rump he ran his fingers up from the pussy along the line of the ass crack slowly forcing his fingers between the cheeks making sure to provide gentle pressure to each girl’s sphincter this time getting a sharp intake of breath and a brief shudder form Hermione.

Harry Stepped back from his close inspection and smiled to himself. Both girls were spectacular Daphne was about 4 inches taller than Hermione and had larger softer breasts while Hermione had a slightly firmer and more shapely ass.

“Well, I have to say you’re both magnificent; but I already knew that… Daphne your performance earlier this morning with my blow job tells me just how little experience you have.” Harry quickly moved to rest his hand on Daphne’s shoulder as she sagged a little.

“Don’t worry Daphne I wasn’t expecting you to be up to Hermione’s standards but she can help you learn and to be honest I suspect all you need is a little more experience.” Harry sniggered slightly, “And I have absolutely no problem with spending more time with my cock in your mouth.”

Hearing that harry wasn’t disappointed in her Daphne straightened and again stood tall.

“Ok… So I think new slaves means new rules; Firstly, Daphne whenever you’re in this suite or any place I consider to be private you will be naked, Hermione can teach you the charm you need that will make you appear clothed to anyone that comes in that doesn’t know and accept your choice of lifestyle. Second, your wand is to be placed in the draw by the door and you will do no wand based magic in this suite that isn’t part of your homework. In public however you will have you wand available at a moment’s notice to protect yourself or each other there are people out there that wish me harm and they try to hurt me by damaging my property, which cannot be allowed to happen. Third, neither of you are allowed to cum unless I allow it and there will be absolutely no masturbation or sexual contact of either yourselves or each other without my permission… do you both understand that?

Both girls nodded their quiet acceptance.

Harry walked back around in front of them sat back down on the couch and looked up at the pair.

“If Luna comes up and asks either of you to provide her with any form of relief you are to do your best as long as it doesn’t violate your other rules. However you can safely assume that I have let her ask anything of you and I know I can trust Luna. Any males that ask you for anything are to be refused unless they have some form of irrefutable evidence of my permission and if they do I expect you to both give one hundred and twenty percent efforts to accommodate them like good whores.” Harry watched the reaction to the last rule and smiled inwardly as Hermione blushed deeply and closed her eyes a little while Daphne looked up sharply at him with worry then relaxing as she saw him smile at her.

Hermione’s reaction made it obvious that she had been correct a week prior. They had been talking about aspects of the lifestyle and she had said that the idea of her services being sold to another wizard was something that might provoke an interesting reaction in her.

Taking a deep breath Harry continued, “Now then angel… look at me.”

Hermione raised her head of her chest and looked him in the eye, “Yes Master?”

“I have been thinking about how I’m going to mark you and I have decided it’s not going to be just one thing. Having Daphne with us marked in the magical way by her oath means I have decided I’m going to show my ownership of you in the Muggle way. When we go home for Christmas I’m going to spend quite a bit of money marking you as mine. I’m thinking that I like the idea of having you tattooed and pierced like we saw in one of the books we looked at. And you’re going to get breast implants as well.” Harry smirked at the shocked look on his Angels face.

“My new pet here…” He said gesturing at Daphne “is going to be an unmarked canvas. Her body will be left pristine and natural apart from the magical tattoo she already has. You however will be just as much a work of art, all be it in a different way. Your body will be modified in the Muggle way and the boys here at Hogwarts will have no trouble spotting some of the changes, other changes however will not be anywhere as noticeable”

“I was also thinking about restricting my use of your body to anal and oral only!” Harry watched as Hermione stiffened and opened her mouth to speak, putting his finger on her lips to silence her he continued, “but I’m not going to do that for a few reasons, the thought was to have one of you likely Daphne Sterilized and use the other as a brood mare, I found a nice piece of magic that would ensure a pregnancy each time viable sperm was spilled in your cunt.”

Hermione looked equal parts intrigued and horrified by the thought and was obviously fighting the need to voice her opinion. Harry just pressed his finger to her lips with a little more force and turned to look at Daphne.

“How do you feel about being magically sterilized Daphne?”

Daphne shrugged and replied thoughtfully. “It’s my Masters wish, I have long since known that there was a low chance I would ever have children of my own and to be honest as long as I can love your children it’s not something that bothers me at all, my mother was lucky to be taken as an actual Wife as well as a slave but i have always known I was unlikely to have that and lets face it you could easily not use either of us that way and still never be short of pussy, I know of at least five girls excluding your slaves and one teacher in this castle that would be to happy sleep with you and im sure Hermione can think of a few more”

Hermione nodded thoughtfully to the last part of Daphne’s comment.

Harry just shook his head, “That may be true but the main reason I am not going to do this is because it would be very hard for me to do this in any way that wouldn’t seem like a continued punishment, also I have a feeling I’m going to really enjoy both of my girls bodies and I’m not sure I want quite that many children, and really why limit myself!”

Harry swatted them both on the rump scooped Hermione into his arms and turned toward the bedroom, “A teacher eh, one of the younger ones I hope?”

Daphne giggled a bit, “yes but I’m sure some of the older ones may be open to the idea if that’s what master wants.”

Harry groaned at that thought and muttered, “Cheeky wench.”

Harry lay Hermione on the bed with her legs hanging over the end he beckoned Daphne to him and bade her kneel at the foot of the bed between Hermione’s legs then seating himself on the side of the bed.

Harry looked to Daphne and smirked, “My angel deserves a reward for the way she handled that. Now you say you helped another witch learn to pleasure women so I would be guessing that you have some idea how it’s done.”

Daphne smiled back at him then looked up at Hermione and nodded, “I have some idea Master.” she then lowered her head toward the other girls groin stopping only to start laying a trail of tender kisses up Hermione’s inner thigh as Harry started to gently lick and nibble on one of her nipples.

It didn’t take long at all before Hermione was squirming on the bed and begging her master to allow her to cum.

~*~
Sign up to rate and review this story