Categories > Books > Harry Potter > A Different Way of Looking At Things

End of term

by radiofishlip

Oh Ron do you know what your in for

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Luna,Ron - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2014-01-12 - 1786 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 20: End of term

The Last day of the term had been and gone with little in the way of fanfare and most of the school was looking forward to heading home for Christmas and seeing their families, in fact of all the students in the castle there were really only two that were not looking forward to it. Both Hermione and Harry were worried about the reaction of her parents to their relationship however both had also decided that they had to act like the adults they wanted to be treated like so were preparing to have what would probably turn out to be a very uncomfortable conversation with Hermione’s parents.

In the end though they both knew that Hermione’s parents had little say in things as harry had been Emancipated due to his acceptance of the position of lord of the Potter and Black families. This gave him the position to be able to legally take Hermione as his slave under laws that were long forgotten and little used. Daphne had contacted her father about it and Lord Greengrass who was more than a little happy that Daphne had found her master and that it was someone he could respect had helped Harry file paperwork with the department of Magical slave relations a department whose existence was a bit of a shock to Hermione.

Daphne and Tracy had spent a lot of the previous week trying to spend as much time with the pair as she could. Ron had taken the inclusion of the two Slytherin girls better than expected as soon as he found out that the two had become friends of Hermione who had met them in Arithrimancy and Runes. Although he was initially hostile to the concept he quickly came round to their inclusion when Luna quite bluntly piped up one day saying “Ronald if you ever want to see any more of my pretty little shaved pussy you had better start thinking, Daphne is a wonderful person and I’m quite sure she would be willing you give you some pointers on how to pleasure me if I asked her too!”

~*~
Ron had started to say something then stopped and went rather red. Luna looked at him and deftly laid one hand on the growing lump in his pants and began to slowly rub, “you like that idea don’t you Ronald, can you imagine seeing Daphne naked working me over with her talented tongue?”
Ron’s head swiveled to look at Daphne who smiled at him before she enigmatically stated, “Master has already told me that my services are yours should you ask.”
Then realizing what she had said she blushed deeply glanced at Harry who looked a little green and then looked at the floor in worry and embarrassment. Luckily Luna had caught what was happening and firmed up her grasp on Ron’s robe covered bulge nicely distracting him.
Later that night Harry had Made sure Daphne knew that he knew it was an honest mistake from someone that wasn’t used to being about people that dint know the lay of the land.
~*~
The next day Harry was sitting on a love seat in the Suites common room with Daphne talking about the impending conversation with Hermione’s Parents. Hermione was kneeling in the middle of the room sweating slightly as a large glass dildo slowly plundered her tender parts. Daphne was in the middle of saying that her father had offered to accompany them to the meeting to help to explain the magical situation that Hermione had found herself in. it of course helped that Lord Greengrass was still very much in awe of Harry’s ability to cast a the safeword charm.
The conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door Hermione looked up at harry somewhat alarmed by the development.
“Don’t worry Angel it’s probably just Luna or Tracy, Daphne sweets get the door will you.”
Daphne got up and went to the door opening it without thinking much about it as she turned to say something to more to Harry.
Ron Walked in the door glanced at Daphne and commented. “Hi Daph nice robe don’t think I have ever seen that one on you. Looks good it really brings out the color of your eyes.”
Hermione Clamped down on a scream witch ended up coming out as a strange sound halfway between a groan and a moan. Harry looked across at Daphne who was as usual stark naked in the Suite and was just supremely glad that the spell he had found had worked like expected.
Ron turned to Hermione and nodded at her, “what is it with you girls wearing the same robes all the time. I swear I don’t understand witches fashion at all.” Then he turned to harry and plonked on the love seat across from him, “mate I need to talk to you and Herms about Luna, Daph may be able to provide some insight too.”
Harry stood up and reached out to offer Hermione a hand up off the floor then lead her back to the love seat sitting in the middle. Hermione sat on one side of Harry and after looking at her Master and seeing a slight nod Daphne sat on the other side. “What’s up with Luna then mate?”
Ron took a deep breath, “Well she’s wonderful and I really like her and after you told me about her wanting to play for both teams I did a lot of thinking about things. For a week or two I thought that while I wouldn’t mind having her and another which join us even if the other which was off limits to me, I didn’t think I could cope with her wanting to be with another which with without me. It’s not the fact that it’s witch you know… it’s that it’s not me. Does that make any sense at all?”
Ron looked from Daphne to harry and then finally to Hermione only to find them all nodding a bit though Hermione was blushing up a storm, most of that was because when Ron had started taking about Luna he had reached down and spread Hermione’s legs so that if Ron had been able to see through the spell he would have had a wonderful view of Her shaved snatch being thoroughly pounded by a large glass shaft.

“you ok Hermione… its not that hot in here… should I go get Madam Pomfrey for you?”

Hermione stuttered a bit, “No… no Ron I’m fine I was just doing some exercise before you came in and It got me a bit hot.”

Ron nodded absently and turned back to Harry, “So anyway I talked to Luna and told her that you had talked to me about things and we talked for a few hours about my thoughts. In the end she said that if I wanted and we were together she wouldn’t do anything I wasn’t happy with… but the thing is Luna is a free spirit and I’m worried that doing that for me would hurt her… I mean I still don’t know about it all and we have done a few things together as you probably guess from her comment the other day.”

Ron then went a bit red, “umm and about that Dap him sorry about what Luna said I mean I have no experience but well for her to say that with you there well that was a bit much even for her.”

Daphne smiled at Ron, “Ron, I meant what I said the other day. If I was allowed to and Luna asked me I would be happy to give you some tips on how to pleasure her, and I’m pretty sure my Boyfriend would allow it if she talked to him about it.” Daphne blushed a bit, “Ron you need to know that Luna has seen me naked once or twice and she knows that while I’m not exactly bisexual I don’t have any real issues with it.”

Ron looked thoughtful for a second, “Well if she already knew then I guess that’s why she felt safe talking about it the other day.”

The conversation went on from there for about 45 minutes with the Harry and the girls giving Ron some ideas and generally listening to his worrying about Luna. Until Hermione who’s nether regions were still being pummeled by the large glass rod, her legs still widely spread and but for a spell on full display to Ron started to get increasingly tense finally snapped.

“For Merlin’s sake Ron Luna is seriously in love with you. You need to trust her when she says things because she wouldn’t be saying them if she didn’t know they were true. She is a really special person one of the few totally honest people out there and she knows herself well enough to know the truth.” Hermione then took a deep breath and buried her face in Harry’s neck letting out a long moan.

Harry and Daphne recognized the signs of a long slow rolling orgasm as it washed across Hermione.

Ron looked a bit worried for a moment, “Don’t Worry Hermione I know I’m still a bit slow and I guess I knew all those things about Luna but it does help me for you to tell me these things.”

With that Harry Flicked his hand and the Pole in Hermione’s cunt slipped out and disappeared back to the bedroom toy box. The conversation then carried on for another ten minutes when there was another knock at the door. Daphne got up and crossed to the door and in doing so Ron’s gaze followed her.
“Daph what’s that robe made of. i could have sworn that it looked a bit thinner there for a bit.”
Daphne turned to Ron and just smiled a bit as she opened the door to reveal Luna. Luna gave Daphne a hug as she entered. As she hugged the Taller Slytherin her hidden hand slipped between Daphne’s legs and gently caressed her clit while she whispered, “mmm I can’t wait to get your tongue between my legs, Ron is ok but I’m pretty sure you can teach him a few things. I wonder if harry would let Ron have a ride on you?”
She then let go of Daphne and bounced over to Ron and flopped down beside him while she sucked Daphne’s sent off her finger.
Sign up to rate and review this story