Categories > Books > Harry Potter > A Different Way of Looking At Things

Leaving on a Steam Train

by radiofishlip

the trip home for Christmas is ... interesting

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Luna - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2014-01-14 - 2017 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 21: Leaving on a Steam Train

AN -- this chapter was supposed to happen about 2 chapters ago but the muse kept leading me in other directions and forcing me to look at things I had forgotten about oh well here it is

~*~

The Dawn came and Harry was awake before his girls. Putting on his glasses he sat up lent against the headboard and watched the pair sleep. Hermione was in her normal position at the foot of the bed curled about where Harry’s feet had been. Daphne on the other hand had sprawled over the other half of the bed on her back and despite the chilly December weather she had thrown the covers off leaving her glorious body. Harry was seriously thinking about making use of Daphne before they left for the day but decided that he should wait until he had more time before he finally took pleasure in more than her mouth.

The difference in the initial attitude of his slaves was quite interesting and Harry could only put it down to their upbringing. He had deliberately not used Daphne in any way other than a lot of Blowjobs to see if she had a similar reaction to Hermione. Since her punishment Hermione had been a model slut, she was still trying to tempt harry into making use of her pussy but she was doing it in a fun and playful way. Daphne on the other hand just sat back and watched Hermione’s antics with a small smile on her face.

Harry bounced of the bed waking Daphne in the process. Motioning for her to remain silent he walked over to where Hermione slept grabbed a huge handful of her hair and started to pull her off the bed. Hermione woke with a start as her lower body hit the floor with a thump her head hurt a bit and it took a moment to realize that harry was starting to drag her to the bathroom.

“Bloody hell slut wake up and get moving will you… get your ass into the bathroom and be ready by the time I get there or there will be trouble.”

Hermione Scrambled to get her feet under her and into the bathroom before her master. Harry let her pull her hair from his hand and stood there watching. After she had made it into the bathroom he gestured Daphne over, when she arrived he ran his hand down her abdomen and slipped it across her bald mound before kissing her on the forehead. “I want you to join us in the shower sweets.”

Daphne looked at Harry and smiled as this was the first time she had been told to join them. She knew that the morning shower was somewhat of a ritual for the two for them and was honestly honored to be included. Harry led her into the bathroom where she noticed that Hermione was on her knees with the shower running waiting for Harry

Leading Daphne into the shower Harry ignored Hermione as he proceeded to wash Daphne rather thoroughly. Ten minutes later Daphne let out a long low groan and slipped off Harrys hand on her way to collapsing onto the floor of the shower in a pile of post orgasmic satisfied witch.

Harry then looked over at Hermione and pointed to a spot on the floor on the other side of the shower from Daphne. “Get your arse over here!”

Hermione quickly moved over to the spot indicated and knelt waiting for further instructions. Harry smiled as she slid into position and without waiting for her to get fully settled put lifted his foot to her chest and pushed her over on her back then looking down hat her he smirked and used his foot to maneuver her legs as wide as they could be spread and then without another thought started pissing all over the prone witch.

Daphne watched the event in with some dread in her mind she had never seen anything like this and she really wasn’t sure whether harry would want to do the same to her, she would let him of course but she fervently hoped not.

Harry turned and held out his hand for Daphne, “come on lets go get Ready for the train while slut cleans up”

Harry and Daphne went back out into the bedroom as they were dressing for the day Harry called out, “Dobby.”

The excitable elf appeared with a loud pop and a flapping of ears. “Harry Potter sir calls Dobby?”

“Yes Dobby can you please take our trunks out to the train for us?”

Dobby Nodded quickly and left with another loud pop.

~*~

Harry and his girls boarded the train and quickly found a compartment to occupy for the trip back to London. As soon as they entered Harry closed the door and cast a quick privacy ward then turned to this two girls. “Now that we know the spell works as Ron so aptly demonstrated for us the other day you can bother get those robes off.”

Hermione looked at harry like he was crazy for a moment until Harry spoke again, “I’m going to lift the privacy ward and unlock the door in about a minute if you happen to be naked and have not cast that spell when someone comes in then they are going to get a free show aren’t they. Not that I mind you understand.”

Hermione looked a little shocked but hurried to get undressed for her master. As she finished getting her skirt off she looked over at Daphne to find that the blond was naked and sitting on the bench next to Harry quietly laughing at her. Hermione simply poked her tongue out at Daphne and cast the masking charm on herself, Hermione was bent over picking up her clothing as the door opened and Ron entered the compartment with Luna close behind him. Ron greeted the three of them and then sat across from Daphne and Harry. Luna looked over at Ron on her way past Hermione, noticing her had his attention on Daphne she reached out and caressed Hermione’s pussy on the way past.
Ron look at Daphne a little weirdly for a moment, “Daph, what is it with those Robes you and Hermione are wearing. I thought they might be some new fashion but I have only ever seen you two wearing them? The thing is the material looks odd if normally looks ok but in some light I would swear it looks almost sea through.”

Daphne smiled at him, “no Ron its not really any special kind of fabric at all it’s a just a lightweight and warm is all. Hermione and I found it in a book from the library and its really comfortable.”

Ron nodded and started to talk to harry about his hopes for the cannons upcoming season. Luna however called Hermione over to her and patted the seat indicating she should sit there. As Hermione sat next to Luna she looked over at harry and found him watching her. Harry noticed her look at him and smiled. Luna reached down and picked up Hermione’s hand and maneuvered it so that it found a hidden slit in the robes then pushed down till Hermione’s hand slid down her body and slipped between her legs. Encountering no extra clothing Hermione knew what Luna wanted and slowly started running her fingers up and down the moist slit she found until she discovered the Ravenclaw’s nub and then slowly started circling her fingers around it in a way that she hope Luna enjoyed.

Conversation flowed amongst the compartments occupants as Hermione continued to keep up the manipulation of Luna’s clit. About an hour into the trip the door opened again and the occupants looked over to see Tracy at the door with professor Vector. The professor looked into the compartment and noticed Daphne and Hermione her eyes widened some and she looked like she was about to say something when she seemed to remember something.

“Lord Potter may I talk with you?”

Harry waved both of the newcomers in, “Sure, come in and take a seat…. Hermione leave Luna alone now and come over here.”

Hermione carefully withdrew her hand and then crossed the room as Tracy and the Professor came in and sat down.

Septima Vector looked across at the Harry and the two girls, “Lord Potter… I need your help but this is a delicate matter.” She glanced at Ron and Luna meaningfully.

Harry was about to say something when Luna took Ron by the hand and stood, “Ronnie and I need to go Hermione seems to have only gotten the chance to do half the job so I think we will go find another compartment where he can finish the job for me.” She then led a rather confused Ron out of the door.

As soon as the door closed Harry nudged Hermione who slipped off the bench next to him to kneel at his feet in a position that had quickly become natural for her and Daphne lent into his side and started running a hand over his chest in a manner that was quite clearly possessive.

Harry glanced at Daphne and raised an eyebrow at her completely uncharacteristic actions before looking back at the professor, “Please professor, call me Harry… unless you for some reason need to be formal.” Looking at Tracy at the end of the comment who blushed

Septima blushed a bit, “No Harry I don’t need to be formal for any reason. And don’t Worry Daphne I’m not interested in Harry as a master you don’t have to be so protective.”

Daphne blushed and backed off a bit but still left her head on Harrys shoulder. Harry wasn’t sure if Daphne completely believed the professor but she was at least trying.”

“So Harry im sure you have been told about the spell placed on the children of our community?” Septima waited for harry to nod before she continued, “well one of the things it does is give of a kind of short range signal that interacts with other people who have had it cast on them to let each of us know when we are interacting with someone who knows and what their orientation is. As such Daphne here will probably be feeling my submissive side. And that will make her a little worried because she won’t have felt that before.”

Harry looked thoughtful for a moment before he asked, “you’re a switch aren’t you?”

The professor nodded, “yes one of the very few inside the magical side of the lifestyle. The spell finds the stronger side for most of us and helps us develop it but the true switches among us… well we are rare, in fact I only know of one other. Inside the magical D/s community switches are not well understood and a little distrusted. Most of that seems to come from the mixed messages that people get much like Daphne is right now.”

Daphne blushed deeply, “Sorry Professor it’s just that all the time I have known you at school I have always felt the Dominant side for you and now all of a sudden I feel the submissive side so heavily.”

“I know and I understand believe me, ever since Harry blew my door apart I have felt my submissive side come out in his presence, and I have to say it’s disconcerting to feel that way, normally the fact that I’m a teacher is enough to keep my Dominant side assertive.” Septima shook her head, “anyway I need your help with the work that Daph, Tracy and I were doing on the recording device. I would need you to cast some very specific spells to see how it reacted, would you be willing to help?”

“Well I don’t see why not.” Harry replied, “But what’s in it for me?”
Sign up to rate and review this story