Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > She's Not Breathing

Violet Never Could Keep a Secret

by AshTheDeathBat 1 review

Things just keep getting weirder with Violet DeLeo...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2009-06-03 - Updated: 2009-06-04 - 698 words

2Exciting
"Rory," Violet glared at him as we both stepped through the front door of her house. "Be nice"

"What are you going to do if I'm not?" He grinned. "You can't take me."

What sounded like a soft growl came from her and she stormed into the living room.
"Right this way, mister Iero." Rory motioned for me to follow him, then went into the dinning room.

I hesitated, wondering what he was goingto talk to me about. Then, I sighed and walked after him, slighting wishing that I could run away.

"Have a seat." He motioned to a chair and took the one across the table for himself.
I slowly sat down and swallowed hard. I stared right into his blue eyes.

"Calm down." He laughed as he read my expression. "I'm not going to yell at you. Sheesh. I'm not that mean."

A huge wave of relief flew over me. I let out a sigh and realized in my seat.

"Okay, Frank, I just wanted to have a talk with you about my sister." He started. "She's not like most girls that you meet today. She's had a lot of hurt in her life. Both of us have, but she got the shittiest part."

I stared at him, wondering where this was going.

"I know she has told you about out parents. That tragedy still haunts both of us. She was affected by it more than I was. I think it was because she was so young... so pure... when it happened."

I nodded, letting him know that I was understanding him.

"I like to watch over her. It's a hard thing for me to see when she’s got her lips locked with a guy. Especially when so many guys have hurt her in the past."

He paused, as if he wanted to see if I had something to say. After a few seconds, he picked back up.

"If you hurt my sister, I mean lay a finger her on her in the wrong way, I-I...you don't even know what I could possibly to do you."

"Be nice." Violet's voice came from the living room a few rooms over.
I shot him a confused look. How could she have heard that?

He laughed a little bit. She's got some pretty good ears on her. You better be watching yourself."

"Yeah I've noticed that she does." I mumbled.

The grin on his face faded a little bit. "Have you now?"

"Yeah." I told him. "She's heard a lot of things actually." I felt my face twisting in confusion.

He sighed, then mumbled something.

"Don't you cuss at me!" Violet came bursting through the door.

"Violet!" Rory grumbled.

"Oh." She looked uneasy. "You didn't... and...I..." She shot him an apologetic look.

"Oh you are going to be sorry when I get ahold of you!" He jumped up and sprang at her.
She let out a yelp of surprise, then, in one leap, went from the doorway, straight to the middle of the dinning room table.

"Get your ass back here!" He jumped at her.

"Catch me if you can!" She lept over him with ease.

"Hold still!" He spun around to face her. "Stop being a douchebag!"

"Takes one to know one!" She jumped on him and slammed his face into the table.

"Uh..." I stood up, feeling slightly confused and sure as hell frightened.

"Oh...shit." Rory mumbled.

"And you though I blew it!" Violet rolled her eyes. I saw they were slightly filling with tears. "Way to go, asshole!" She got off him and started towards the door.

"Wait," he was in front of her before I could blink.

"Move out of the way." She stomped her foot.

"I think it's different this time."

"Why, because you are the one that blew it?"

"No, just sit down."

"Heeeell no."

He grabbed her and spun her around. "Sit."

She did as she was told, but kept her eyes on her lap.

"Sit down once again, Frank," Rory told me.

I obeyed him.

It was quiet for a while.

"Frank," Violet said softly, still not looking at me. "Do you want to know a secret?"
Sign up to rate and review this story