Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Moving Pictures (Switching Scenes)

Moving Pictures (Switching Scenes)

by xPrettyInPunkx 6 reviews

What happens when you find yourself in a place where you don't belong? Things could get messy, or they could be better than you ever hoped.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-06-01 - Updated: 2009-06-02 - 724 words

0Unrated
So I wrote this just for the reason that the idea has been stuck in my head for the past 2 weeks, and I figured that it could actually maybe turn out good. So review and rate and tell me if I should continue.

It was a Sunday afternoon and I was sitting in front of the TV watching some lame show and eating chocolate chip cookies and milk. The only way a teenager should spend her weekends right? I wasn’t the type who had much of a social life, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t have any friends so don’t go saying I have no friends because then I might have to kick your ass. That’s another thing people mistake about me, being only 5’0 I don’t have much height, but that doesn’t mean I can’t put up a good fight.

After sitting in front of the TV for another hour boredom finally started to sink in. I decided to go to the computer and get on MySpace. I typed in my password and signed in. I scrolled down to the bottom of the page where my friend’s box was and clicked on the “online” button. After the screen loaded I chuckled to myself. Silly me, why did I think anyone would be online? It was in fact the weekend. After operation MySpace was a complete failure, I went to the wonderful world of twitter and decided to stalk some celebs, but before I could the door bell rang.

I got up and headed towards the front of the house. Looking out the window, I didn’t see a person but rather a package. I opened the door and picked up the package. I flipped the square box around in my hands a few times realizing that there wasn’t a return address or even my address written on the box. It’s almost as if it came out of no where. Curious, I opened the box and found an object that looked something like a TV remote, except with a whole lot more buttons and a weird antenna sticking out of the top side. I looked at all the buttons, most were 4 digit numbers, like 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, and they just went on and on and on. It wasn’t until I examined the remote like object more closely that I realized those were probably years. I pressed the button with “2001” written on it and then saw a flash of light.

When the light disappeared I looked around and recognized where I was immediately. I was right outside my house. Great now I have a remote that can teleport me outside of my house whenever I want. Useless, I decided to put it in my bag that I had not noticed was slung over my shoulder. Ignoring that fact and since I was already outside, I decided to take a walk down the street and around the suburbs of Glenview. It was nice living in a considerably small town, but it had its downsides too. Like when you see the same exact people over and over again, but this time it was different. I hardly recognized anyone at all. I knew I was still in Glenview because of the same various buildings and I saw my house, but these were defiantly not the same people.

“Hey kid!” I turned around, a cop. Oh shit, what does he want? I'm not breaking any laws.

“Uhh, yes sir?” I asked, hoping my unusual use of “sir” would get me some brownie points.

“Shouldn’t you be in school?” I scrunched up my face at his question. School? It’s Sunday, there is no school on Sunday. I started to panic. There was defiantly something wrong here.

“No?” I questioned, although I don’t know why there was nothing to question.

“Wrong answer, come with me now.” I followed the cop, although I don’t know why, I mean he could be some crazy guy on crack dressed up as a cop. Except I highly doubted that when I noticed his gun and other police weapons attached to his belt, and then maybe when he actually did take me to a school I crossed of the idea of him being on crack as well and started to question my own sanity.
Sign up to rate and review this story