Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > She's Not Breathing

Safety is a Hazard

by AshTheDeathBat 1 review

Everything may coming crashing down now...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2009-06-04 - Updated: 2009-06-04 - 1144 words

1Exciting
A/N: So, I was walking around my house this afternoon in my Green Day pajama pants and an overly huge tee, and my pants started to fall down. And then I started thinking "How do people that dress all gangster walk in those pants that come down past their butt crack?" I mean I couldn't stand it. I thought that my pants were going to fall down and take my underwear with them! Then I started thinking if I went down the stairs and my pants fell down to my ankles... I would fall... and bust my head open. Then, when I went to the emergency room, I would have to explain what happened...

This really doesn't have anything to do with the story. I just thought someone would like to know what goes through my head sometimes. It's very confusing in there...


“How high can you jump?” I asked Violet, who was laying next to me in her front yard, rubbing her puppy’s stomach.

“Higher than the roof.” She sighed.

I had the feeling that she was getting slightly annoyed with my questions.

“Just a little bit.” She told me, reading my thoughts.

“Oh…sorry.” I mumbled.

“It’s okay.” She laughed as Lacey licked her nose. “What’s it like being completely human?”

“What do you mean?” I cocked an eyebrow.

“Well you know, what’s it like to have to not worry about someone always being after you. What’s it like knowing that eventually, you are going to die?” She looked at me with her icy eyes.

“Will you never be able to die?” Her question sparked curiosity in my mind.

She shrugged, “We don’t know.”

“Well, it’s scary being human actually. Any day… it could be your last one.”

She nodded slowly, but said nothing.

“Violet.” A semi-deep voice caused us both to jump.

“Will!” She was shoving Lacey in my hands and on her feet in a flash, he arms around his neck. “Why didn’t you tell me that you were coming home?”

For a brief second, I wondered how many houses she had called her home before this one.

“I wanted to surprise you and your brother.” He told her. “Who would this be?”

“Oh sorry.” Violet grinned at him as placed Lacey on the ground and stood up. “Will, this is Frank.” She turned to face me. “Frank this is Will, the tracker we told you about.”

“Hello, Frank.” He smiled and shook my hand with his cold one.

“Nice to meet you.” I told him.

“Will! Will! Will!” Violet sang as she spun around. “You have missed out on so much. I’m so glad we have you back!”

“It’s good to be back.” He laughed. “I missed you and your free spirit.”

“I missed you and your face!” She stopped spinning and turned to him. I watched as her eyes moved vigorously across his face. “Is something wrong?”

“Actually, I need to talk to you and your brother. And since Frank now knows, he is welcome to listen to what I have to say too.” His face was like stone now. I couldn’t read any form of emotion on it. “So, hurry up out here and get into the house.”

Violet nodded and watched him go into the house.

“Is everything alright?” I asked her.

She shook her head, not taking her eyes off the front door. “I don’t know. I never could read his thoughts, ever.”

“Oh…” I looked towards the ground.

“Come on.” She said, taking Lacey from me and putting her in one hand and took my hand in her free one. “Will is getting impatient.”

We walked into the house and slowly shut the door behind us.

“In here!” Rory called from the living room.

“Just a minute.” Violet said. She placed Lacey in her dog bed in the dinning room and then turned back to me. “Let’s not make them angry.”

“She took my hand and lead me through the house and into their living room. I sat down in the arm chair and pulled her onto my lap.

“Fire away.” Rory told Will.

Will fiddled with his hands for a while, sat down on the couch, then stood back up again. “I…I…” He ran his hands through his hair. “I lost them.”

Violet tensed on my lap.

“You…what?” Rory glared at him, anger and disbelief played through his voice.

“I lost them.” Will repeated. He placed his head in his hands and sighed.

“How?” Violet asked, her voice cracked.

“I don’t know.” Will told her softly, lifting his head out of his hands. “I had them. I had them right in my hands. I was seeing them every single day. Smelling them. Then, I got tired. I shut my eye for fifteen minutes at the most. I woke up, and I couldn’t find them. There was no smell, not even a little trace. I’m sorry.” He hung his head. “I’m very, very sorry.”

Rory was on his feet, flying through the air. His hands flew at Will’s throat and he pressed him up against the wall with a loud thud.

“RORY!” Violet was behind him, beating her fists into his back. “Rory! He didn’t mean it! You put him down right now!”

“I fucking trusted you!” Rory ignored his sister’s plea. “I put my faith in you. I put mine and my sister’s trust in you and you let me down!”

“Rory, stop it!” Violet yelled. “Just stop!”

“Violet!” He yelled at her so loud I thought that the house shook a little bit. Violet, just get the hell off of me! GET OFF!”

She recoiled and was on my lap in an instant.

“Look here, Will.” Rory growled through his teeth. “I don’t care about my life. If you were just tracking and protecting me alone, I could careless. But, you are putting my little sister’s life in danger too. And she wouldn’t be able to fight them off as well as you or I could, see? If she gets hurt, even one little scratch, because of you; I’m killing you right on the spot.”

The room was dead. Violet was like a rock on my lap. I slowly reached up and grabbed her hand, she didn’t move a muscle. I let my eyes move to Rory and Will.

“Do I make myself clear?” Rory grumbled, his hair falling into his face.

Will merely nodded, but said nothing.

“Wonderful.” Rory flung him to the ground and walked out of the room, without saying another word.

The house was quiet. Will was up and out the window in a flash. On my lap, I heard Violet doing her best to hold back a sob.
Sign up to rate and review this story