Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Spiral Tangents

9401 - Food and Frolic

by wordhammer

Holly and Hermione make like bunnies at the Grangers over Xmas, leading to a near tragedy.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2009-06-04 - Updated: 2009-06-24 - 5441 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Harry Potter and all related concepts are owned by someone who isn't me. I will never seek or accept money for the circulation of this work.



Spiral Tangent: Jan 94 - Food and Frolic

Placement: Chapter 21 “Christmas at the Grangers”


What you need to know: Holly Evans attends Hogwarts in place of Harry Potter. Hermione and she bonded over the Troll incident and other adventures. Holly is known to be much like her namesake- prickly and poisonous, but with Hermione she acts more normal. They have recently embarked on a sexual relationship at Holly's urging. Hermione holds out that she is interested in boys but is intoxicated by the emotional power of their intimacy. Holly infused Hermione with some excess magic when they first became intimate, which may be a factor. Holly is staying at the Grangers over the X-mas holiday. Oh, and Strange Chocolate is Florean Fortescue's version of a particularly spicy Cinnamon-Chocolate ice cream.



"Holly, we've been surrounded by chill-inducing Dementors all term, yet you've been regularly eating that ice cream! I don't get it. I mean, your body seems to be warmer than most but I wouldn't choose to make resisting the Dementors any harder."

"This is a special flavor Florean made that has a warming effect along with the cool of the ice cream. It's called Strange Chocolate and I'm a fan; I can't get enough."

"May I try some?"

"I thought you'd never ask!"

I scooped a half spoonful from my latest quart container and handed it across the counter to Hermione, trying to suppress the pranking grin that was threatening to warn her away from my potent dessert. Hermione flipped the spoon filled with the spicy chocolate confection in her mouth to let it melt on her tongue.

"MMmmm, that's really good! It's....Oh! Oh! Hot! Hot! Aahh! Hhhhhahh!"

"Yeah, it's pretty intense." I took the spoon back from her extended hand. It was like she was trying to move it as far away from her as possible, but didn't want to be rude and actually throw the spoon. Hermione started walking back and forth through the kitchen, waving her hand in front of her mouth, an expression of worry, pain or annoyance on her face. It's hard to tell with her mouth wide open like that.

"Florean keeps telling me to 'savor the flavor', but I..."

Hermione yelped and then seemed to stumble to the floor behind the counter. I sat up from my stool to look over the counter to where she landed. She was standing up very slowly, so my concern abated.

"Alright there, Hermione?"

My friend and lover turned around just as slowly as she has stood up to look me in the eyes, an expression of smouldering...something on her face. I stopped licking the ice cream from my spoon.

"Um, alright there, Hermione?"

"Clothes. Off. Now."

A raging she-cat leapt across the counter space to grasp my shoulders and started trying to choke me with her tongue. My tendency to roll backward from an attack ended up pulling Hermione across the counter to fall on top of me with a crash into the living room. Hermione was undeterred by our crashing through the house and resumed assaulting my mouth with her tongue, following up by pulling on the opening of my shirt at the collar and ripping it open with one forceful outward pull. Within seconds I had caught up to her ardor and the both of us were trapped in a combination wrestling match, cloth-tearing competition and attempt to exfoliate using our sex-partners sharp edges, wherever we could find them. At one point Hermione was literally biting my poor unsupported nipple. I can't complain because I was coming so hard from it that I bit down on her shoulder to keep from alerting the neighbors there was a trapped animal raging in this house. After things calmed down again, Hermione politely asked me from her position lying across me with her breast still partly in my mouth what I said before she began channeling She-Ra. I turned my head so she could hear me and I told her.

"Savor the flavor."
"Ooooohhhhh. There's still a lingering effect!" Hermione's nipple hardened once more against my cheek.

"I can see that."

"Really? Well, I hope it's not copyrighted, it sounds familiar. Hmmm...savor the flavor. Oh crickets! Silencio!"
It's an activation phrase, you just can't activate it yourself. The second the last syllable escaped Hermione's swollen and enticing lips, I was seized by a feeling of my entire digestive system, lips to arse, singing Beethoven's 'Ode to Joy'. Every sensation across my skin had the volume turned up. I looked at Hermione and felt my love for her scream through my body with a simple shiver. I guess I've been repressing my emotions. I blacked out for several minutes.

Hermione tells me my scream shattered several windows before her spell took effect. By the end of my orgiastic romp I had planted my magically-charged fist through their kitchen's marble countertop. I asked her how I got to the countertop when the last thing I remember was lying on the floor under her in the living room. At some point, Hermione said, I jumped up on said counter on all fours and demanded that Hermione insert her hand into my vagina. I shattered the counter when she got it all the way in and formed a fist.

"And you actually did it?"
"You never get to have as many orgasms as I do. I figured it was the least I could do. It was... thrilling... seeing you in ecstasy, Holly. I think I understand why you don't mind giving me so much attention. I really enjoyed making you happy!" I smiled at her then and released a very relaxing sigh. My crotch felt a little sore when I sat on a stool by the broken counter, so I stood up again.

"So. No hymen anymore, I guess."

"You didn't have one."

"I didn't? Oh crap! Does that mean someone..."

"Relax Holly. You've been releasing whole eggs for the last six months- I'm fairly sure you lost your hymen during that first cycle, which is why it was so painful."

"That makes sense. I still want to look for repressed memories. Oh! I found the ice cream memory!"

The memory looked to be naturally bound away. Unlike an Obliviation which almost looks chained and shrouded, this looked like it was just covered by a curtain of blackness, perhaps as a natural safety precaution- the mind's way of moving past a traumatising experience. I pulled away the curtain.

"Holly, are you alright?"

"OH-HH-H-H-H-H-GOD-OH-GOD-OH-GOD-OH-GOD! OH, Hhhhhermione fuck me with your fist just like that. OOH! OOH! OOH! OOH! OOH! TWIST IT! God YES! YES! OH! OH! OH-OH-OH-OH Sweet mother of GOD bring me the light of your ecstasy NNNOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

I woke up on the floor again, breathing heavily. Hermione was still mostly naked, her cool hand on my forehead and a look of concern on her beautiful face.

"Holly, did you just re-enact that by Occlumency?"

"Uhn! (Gasp!) Uhn! (Gasp!) Uhn! Apparently! (Gasp!)"

"Hmm..."

"(Gasp!) If we're ...done cavorting for a little while, I can heal those scratches and bites and bruises and...Ohhh, I'm sorry, you loved that blouse."

"Not entirely."

"Okay, I loved that blouse. The satin showed your nipples even when you were asleep."

"Well, perhaps a Reparo or two wouldn't go amiss. Use your holdout wand, I'd hate for the Aurors to come after us."

"And you cast the silencing spell with...?"

"Heartfelt intentions! I think that you were fibbing about the not-really-sharing-power ritual you enacted in my nether regions that first time."

"Yeah, I was. You were already freaking out and I didn't want you to worry about Darker aspects at the time."

"Holly..."

"Yes, Hermione?"

"After my parents leave for work tomorrow, I have an experiment or two I'd like us to try."

"Ah, brilliant. I was wondering when learning would return to the docket."

"One other thing, Holly."

"Yes Hermione?"

"Please ...kiss me. I feel awful about hurting you before, and I know from experience that you weren't in your right mind..."

God, I love her. Hermione lay back down over my tired but satisfied body, and we kissed for another half hour before jumping up to fix the house as we heard Hermione's parents returning from the grocers.



*



That night we were able to sneak a nice snog together under the pretense of Hermione showing me proper teeth brushing technique before bed. Her Mum is aware of our schooltime acts of intimacy because Hermione confessed to her the day after we arrived. Mrs. Granger, DDS then somehow induced her husband to have me sleep in a cot in his tax-paper strewn home office, instead of in Hermione's bed as we would prefer. I give her credit for the deception, as he still seems oblivious to our relationship, yet fervent in his desire to keep us separated at night.

The next morning Hermione woke me from my slumber by pouncing on my cot like it was a mini-trampoline

"Get up! Get up! We've much to do and it starts with your shower! Get up!"

Despite Hermione's implication, I showered alone. At first I took my time to allow her to join me, but I finally realised she was already scrubbed when she was jumping near my head and finished cleaning up with more speed.

As I came downstairs, I realised why Hermione wanted me to start with a shower. She had cleared off the entire marble counterspace and laid out on the opposite surface next to the icebox several blunt cooking utensils and the quart container of Strange Chocolate onto a serving tray. Hermione was beaming with pride, looking not unlike a lab assistant prepared for inspection in her light blue dressing gown. The main floor of the house was quite warm as Hermione had a roaring fire well supplied with hardwood logs and she seemed to have also included a Warming Charm in the kitchen area, no doubt using my untraceable holdout wand.

"I realise you said we would be experimenting, Hermione, but the preparation of your kitchen into a sciencey lab space is a bit disconcerting."

"Ohh, you'll hardly notice, I'm sure!"

Hermione walked up to me with a jaunty grin and kissed me deeply, taking no time to slip her hands into my own dressing gown, exposing my bare chest and hairless sex to the warm air. Her hands moved around to my back and down to squeeze my arse quite firmly. At the same time, her tongue was so adroitly engaging my senses in our kiss that I barely noticed being shifted into the kitchen space and leaned against the bare marble counter.

I could feel my juices flowing so I quickly doffed the gown, letting it slip to the floor so I could kick it out of the way. Hermione grinned in our kiss and pulled back to stare in my eyes with delight, then urged me to hop up on the counter. I was immediately grateful for the Warming Charms, as I had expected the black and white speckled marble to be a shocking chill instead of the warm surface I encountered. Hermione kissed me once more, and then put her hand to my chest in a gesture to indicate I should hold there. She turned around and brought over the tray of ice cream and utensils, placed it to my side, and then dropped her own gown to the floor to reveal her equally clean and naked body. At once she stepped forward onto a short stepstool to put her at an agreeable height and reached to bring my face back to hers. Encouraged, I moved in for the kiss and began caressing her breasts. Her moans came quickly as she leaned into my touch.

"We (Gasp) we have all day, but I ...I ... Oh Holly I love how you touch me. MMMmmmm (Gasp). I ...uhh... I want to start us off with ... oh, we'll get to it, you'll see."

Hermione gave up on conversation as my one hand drifted down to run my knuckles gently across the front of her labia. The lips parted slightly and I could feel the moisture from them leave a wet kiss of sorts on my fingers. My other hand continued to roll her breast in a gentle but firm grip, and Hermione started to breathe more quickly. She stepped back unexpectedly.

"No, no, NO! I'm supposed to be...you're supposed to... this is about you!"

"Are you serious? You want me to stop?"

Hermione looked at me for a moment and then her whole body did a shrug.
"Oh, Hell no! Touch me, please!"

I giggled a little and as Hermione moved into my embrace, I turned her around so her back rested against my front.

"What are youuuu..."

Hermione nearly melted in my arms as I reached under her left arm to massage her breasts and around her waist from the right side to slide my fingers over her rapidly moistening sex. Hermione's arms reached up and back to weakly dangle in my hair, causing her chest to arch upwards into my hand. Within a minute, Hermione had come to a knee-weakening climax, such that my right hand needed to grip her crotch tightly lest Hermione slip out of my grip to the kitchen floor. The sudden increased pressure on her clit caused her sighing orgasm to become a gasping scream.

After her breathing returned to a more sedate pace, Hermione turned to me.

"Thank you Holly. I'm fairly sure I can't remember what I was planning to do now."

"Glad to be of service! Did it have anything to do with ice cream?"

"YES! Yes, damn you!"

Hermione pushed my naked, laughing body back onto the counter where she proceeded to give me a quick but forcefully deep kiss.

"As you know, we have encountered a few issues whenever I have tried to ...communicate my affection orally."

"You haven't told me you love me, but you are otherwise quite expressive in your appreciation."

"I haven't?"

"No, you haven't."

"Well, I...uhh...I will."

"No rush."

"Anyway, that wasn't what I was talking about. The last time I ...kissed your ...sex, I used vinegar as it is a mild acid that counters the corrosive qualities in your unusual fluid. Today, I'd like to try a different mild acid, namely our potent dessert, which is based on dairy products containing lactic acid."

"You'd rather lick me covered in ice cream."

"Well ....yes. I mean honestly! Who wouldn't?"

"Hermione?"

"Yes, Holly?"

"You're a genius. Serve me up!"

Hermione grinned then grabbed a wide serving spoon and proceeded to scoop up four ounces of Strange Chocolate. She was about to drop it onto my belly when I interrupted her.

"Whoa! Hermione?"

"Yes, Holly?"

"I'd appreciate it if you could get me a little warmer first..."

"Oh! Of course! How silly of me!"

Hermione moved in to once more plumb the depths of my mouth with her tongue, holding the scoop of ice cream out to the side as I pulled her body in close to mine. With her positioned at the edge of the counter where my legs were dangling, I raised them up and enwrapped her arse, using my ankles to push her into me. Hermione was getting lost in the depth of our kisses until she realised the ice cream was melting down her forearm.

"Oh! Holly, I need to..."

I surprised her then by grabbing the gooey lump of melted glace from the spoon and shoved down between us, covering both our pudenda with chilling but spicy confection.

"Oh! Ohh! Holly, that's so messy I ...Ahhh! Hot! Cold! Ahh!"

Amused by Hermione's hopping against the edge of the counter and thus my own sex, I started to drag her deeper into my three-limbed embrace while continuing to rub the quickly melting cream over my lower belly. The first drips started getting rubbed into my labia and over my clit and I could tell why Hermione was hopping so much- it didn't hurt, but the stuff stung like happy fire ants wherever I was moist, and I was getting moister by the second. I started to rub our sexes together, hearing Hermione's moans and screeches as she also became highly stimulated by our actions.

"Hermione!"

"Wha...ohhh...mmm...Ahhh...wha...What Holly?"

"Say it with me!"

"Wha...what?"

"Say it with me! At the same time! Say it!"

"Are...are you ...insane?"

"Say it!"

"Oh, God! Ahhh...s-...Savor..."

We said it together at last.

"Savor the flavor...aaaahhhhAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEE!"

You would have thought we were cold, the way we started rubbing against each other. Instead, we were aiming for Spontaneous Combustion. It felt like we made it. The feeling of fire ripping deliciously up into our sexual canals and through every erotically-responsive nerve can only be likened to an Anti-Cruciatus. We ended up slipping off the counter to the floor at some point. The best part for me was waking up from blacking out to find that Hermione will not leave a task unfinished. My favorite person in the world woke me to her lovingly licking every little drop of Strange Chocolate from my skin, concentrating on the most sensitive parts of my nether lips for extra careful cleansing. I awoke to heaven, as her ministrations were already bringing me to a new orgasm.

"Mmmm, what are youuuuu (Gasp), ooohhh, Hermione! OH Yes. Mmmmmhhh, oooohhh! Ooooohhh! Ooooohhh! Ooooohhh! OOOhhhHHHHhYessysysysysysysysysysYES! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnn."

"Was, was that...good? Did I do that alright? I want you to be honest, Holly. Was that...did you enjoy that?"

"I'm not entirely certain, Hermione. Perhaps you could try again one or two...hundred....more....Oh yes!...more times...Yes! YES! YES! No! Don't stopppp!"

"You were being mean..."

"I was teasing, please Hermione, I'm sorry! Please don't stop! Don't ....ahhhh Gods! That's wonderful!"



*

Following a morning of that sort of fun, showers are necessary. Afterwards Hermione and I dressed casually (though for Hermione that's still a blouse and skirt) and cleaned up the kitchen once more. We then released our various pets from Hermione's bedroom to join us for afternoon cinema.



*



After finishing Raiders of the Lost Ark, Hermione walked back into the kitchen area to take another taste of our potent dessert selection, possibly soon to be rechristened Florean's Fuck-me Infusion. I followed along to stretch my legs and tease my bed mate a little. I could tell she was inspired by the smouldering Mr. Ford, so my teasing was a little critical. She rose to the occasion.

"Yknow, with all the library time you put in and the addition of regular desserts like this, you should consider an exercise regimen."

"MMmmmm. What? Oh, really? And here I thought your constant running was what made your muscular arse swell to such a size I cannot wholly grasp it."

"I know I'm pear-shaped with my cupless breasts, but at least it's all muscle."

"And I wouldn't doubt you'd be proud to out-macho the entire Gryffindor boy’s dorm. Indiana Jones himself would let you drive, I'm sure!"

"Marshmallow!" I grabbed her breast roughly and squeezed.

"Ow! You started too high! Dyke!" She slapped her hand into my crotch to give it a similar squeeze.

"Pervert!" I slipped my other hand around to lift up her skirt and grabbed her right arse-cheek

"Masochist!" Hermione twisted my (non-bitten yesterday) nipple through my cotton top, causing me to gasp.

"Tongue-riding Slut!" I slipped my tongue into her waiting mouth and proceed to wrestle her tongue into a bind before pulling out roughly.

"Diabolic Minx!" Hermione stepped back and ripped her shirt off causing the pearl buttons to fly all over the room. Her braless breasts bounced ably with the forceful action and the nipples started to harden immediately as I gazed at them.

"Curly-haired Deviant!" I moved back in, kissing down her exposed neck as my hands slipped around to tear open the knickers under her skirt and started to massage her arse, my fingers barely reaching deep enough to tantalize her nether lips as I lifted her slightly with each pass of my hands.

"Deranged (Gasp!) (Gasp!) Nymphomaniac!" Hermione pushed me out of the kitchen and down to the carpeted living room floor. She began rubbing her moistened vulva against my pelvis through the jeans at the same time as she held my head up to plunder my mouth with her hot, stabbing tongue. (Incidentally, I think this is when Hedwig, Crooks and Newt all left to return to Hermione's room)

"MMmmmmmm..."

"Ohhh Holly, just sex me up already." Hermione pulled my top off over my head and then let her arms remain reaching up into the air, offering her breasts for me to lick and gently bite. I gladly moved my hands across them and around to her back, and then rose to a sitting position with our thighs interlocked in a way that still allowed Hermione to rub herself against my hip bone as I worked my tongue and lips across her magnificent and tender chest.

"Perhaps when we return to school (nibble) we should (lick) go to the library (suckle) and ask Madame Pince (nip) for a centrally located table (squeeze, tease) where I can demonstrate my technique (bite, tongue) for the under-educated boys you think (envelope, lave) might someday bring you satisfaction."

"MMMMMMMuh! Lick, damn you! Lick! Oh Holly stop teasing me with scenarios, I just want to feel yourrrroooOOoooooooooOOOOOOHHHH!"

I had suckled, rubbed and enticed her to sit back onto the couch, so I pushed her back to rest there, flipped up her skirt and dove my head forward to slip my extended tongue into her waiting folds, all in three sudden and forceful movements. I slid my tongue in and back, through her entrance, using my chin to press against her Muladhara. Stimulating her so directly and forcefully generated quite the response in my otherwise soft-spoken girl lover.

"Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! AHHH GOD FUCK ME! Fuck me with your tongue! DO it! DO IT! AHH! AHH! Do me! DO me! DO...what you did before!"

I pulled out my tongue to rise up and look Hermione in the eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"God no, but I'm asking anyway! Please! Don't hold back! I need this! Do it!"

"Please, Hermione. Tell me exactly what you want. I don't want us...I don't want to do something bad to you based on a misunderstanding..."

"The Jolly Rogering! Do it!" Hermione's head fell back onto the cushions. "I want it! I want you to make me feel just how much you want me! Oh God! Please Holly! PLLEEEEEAASE!"

I infused my lengthened split tongue with magic, taking special care to emotionally channel into it all my love for this saucy witch. I then reinserted my tongue deep into Hermione's love channel and started to write runes on the soft tissues within using the tips of my tongue.

"OOOOoohhh! Oh that's...good. Why doesn't it feel the same? NO keep going! Keep GOing! AAHHHhhhhhoOOhhhhhhh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh!"

With the last rune written, all I had left to do was wait for the timer to run out and hold on tightly while Hermione rode the best orgasm I could muster...almost.

This was a really bad Good Idea. This was what Hermione had suggested earlier, and Hermione just ate some Strange Chocolate...

From the depths of Hermione's vagina I intoned in Parseltongue, §"Savor the flavor"§

" AaaaaaahhhAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! MMMMmmmmmmuh! HhhhhhHolly! Holly! Yes Holly! Holly! HOLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Oh God! Oh God! Nnnno, Stop! It's too much! It's..."

Hermione had stopped screaming and writhing and everything, though I could still feel her pulse racing. I looked up to see her gazing forward, unfocused, a look of fear and wonder frozen on her face. I stopped laving the inside of Hermione's vagina, and slowly started to extract my tongue back out to her hot swollen folds. Just as the tips slipped out to twirl once around Hermione's entrance, my now spookily silent lover closed her eyes and began convulsing. I quickly shoved the edge of my left hand into Hermione's mouth where she immediately chomped down on it, causing me to wince but I gritted my teeth to bear through. I couldn't stand the silence of Hermione's orgasmic fit, so I tentatively stroked Hermione's clitoris with my tongue. Hermione immediately spat out my hand to exclaim her ecstatic enjoyment with a scream.

"Ahh G-G-GOD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Hermione's whole body shuddered in tremors of magically supercharged orgasm. Her skin glowed from beneath with a pale light that caused me to stare enraptured. Hermione's breasts looked angelic to my eyes. Hermione returned to using my hand as a bit, bringing me painfully back to the action at hand. I climbed up my rapturously convulsing lover to wrap my arms and legs around her sinuously twisting body, freeing my bloody and bruised hand from her mouth in the process and then applied a loving kiss to Hermione's left nipple. I wanted; I needed to be included in Hermione's moment, to be with her during this thunderous bodyquake of transcendental bliss. As my lips wrapped around her areole I was paralysed by the feeling of rapturous love flowing from Hermione's breast into my body, sending me into my own orgasmic convulsions.

"Mmmfhhhhmmmmmmmm!"
I held onto enough sanity to start swirling my tongue roughly around Hermione's nipple and then sucking most of the breast into my mouth, moaning or screaming into the soft flesh when the power of my successive orgasms forced me beyond restraint.

"AaaaahhhhhllllllmmmmmmmmmmohhhhhhoohhhhhhAAAAAAahhhhhhhhmmmmllmlmlllmmmlmmmmlmmmmmmooohoohooohhoohohhhhhAAAAAahahhhhhhhhhAAIIIIiiiiEe!"

Unable to continue distinguishing one orgasm from the next, I finally just clutched to Hermione's torso and ground her thigh between my legs while suckling her breast.

We stayed that way for several minutes until the light suffusing Hermione's body began to fade and my own orgasms abated. As Hermione fell limply into my waiting arms, I began to cry.
"Oh, Hermione! It was wondrous but how can you think doing that again would be a good thing? God, I love you! That was ...fantastic but I really think..."

[pause]

"Hermione?"

I immediately began to panic, for I realised that Hermione was not moving.

"Hermione? Hermione?! HERMIONE?!"

Not just not moving; Hermione was not breathing.

I quickly slapped her face, hoping to shock Hermione into opening her lungs.

Hermione's eyes had an empty glazed look and her lips were turning to steel grey. I watched as Hermione's skin began to lose color, becoming almost waxy in its paleness. Shaking my friend made no difference and my mind raced to come up with a solution to bring this absolute goddess of a woman back to life, back to me. Hermione's body slumped out of my stunned grasp to sprawl on the floor, limply askew.

I started crying deep sobs and gasps as I jumped up and back, unhinged by Hermione's unearthly likeness to a lifeless doll. I stumbled around, finally finding my Holly wand on the floor and bringing it to bear on my friend's frighteningly quickly-chilling body. I tried Anapneo, I tried a shocking hex, but Hermione's body lay limp and pale.

I recalled a long-ago conversation with Poppy Pomfrey, and a cold resolve reached down to strangle my heart. I knew what to do. Or at least, I knew the only thing I had left to try.

"CRUCIO!"

Hermione's body clenched up for a horrible 12 seconds and then released. Her eyes snapped shut and then opened again as she started taking in huge gasps of air. I could do nothing more than let my wand drop to the floor and crash to my knees, clutching at Hermione as the suddenly-alive girl started to look around wildly, flailing her arms to find some grasp or anchor in the moment. Once her perception came into focus, Hermione stopped fighting me, wrapped herself into my arms and began to breathe easier, though she continued to look around in a daze. My sobs weren't stopping anytime soon, maybe to make up for her odd detachment.

"OMIGOD you (sob) foolish girl don't you (sob) ever leave me like that again! Never! Do you understand?! That's the deal! You (sob) have to live! No matter what, Hermione! Promise me (sob) you'll live!"

"Sorry...about...that. Glad...to be...back. I love you ...Holly."

"You do?"

Hermione stopped looking everywhere else and settled her gaze onto my face, looking at me as if it were the first time she had realised I was British or something.

"Yes, I do. I really do. I love you, Holly." Hermione smiled widely and then kissed me with love. I was trying to maintain the kiss but my sobs were making it hard. Finally, I pulled back slightly to look Hermione deeply in her warm chocolate eyes.

"...and you had to ask God first for verification or something?"

Hermione just broke down in laughing sobs then. We sat together in our half-naked embrace on the carpeted floor, saying every form of mumbled apology and offer of forgiveness we could come up with.

And then the front door burst open.

"Aurors! Drop your wands and put your hands where we can see them!"

We both jumped at the sound but neither of us moved to end our hug, our heads resting on the other's shoulder.

"Oh! Uhh, bring up Proudfoot; we need a female Auror for this."



*



Minerva McGonagall had dealt with many strange and unfortunate situations in her time at Hogwarts. She decided that travelling to the Ministry over New Year's to bail out two students would be added to the list. It wasn't unprecedented, but the reason was; using an Unforgivable medically to revive a fellow student who had suffered a cardiac arrest due to 'transcendental erotic stimulation' was definitely one for the memoirs. The only thing that didn't surprise her was the identity of her criminals.

"Miss Evans, Miss Granger, what have you got to say for yourselves?"

The two girls looked sadly at each other, holding hands loosely between their chairs as they then both let their gaze drop to the floor. They mumbled something in tandem that Minerva couldn't quite catch.

"Speak up! What do you have to say?"
The girls both looked up tentatively and once again softly spoke their agreed-upon response.

"It was worth it."

Minerva just looked at the two girls as they started to grin at each other.

Holly turned to Minerva with a hopeful look on her face.

"We think you'd agree, and if you have a Pensieve I'd be willing to share the memory for a small fee!"

"Holly!"

"Well, you wouldn't have to pay of course now that you bailed us out, but if the other professors..."

"HOLLY!"

"Alright, Hermione! Sorry, Professor. Just you."

"Ahh! You're incorrigible. Professor, can we go home now?"

"Yah, can we go back to the Granger's now?"

"Auror! Can I leave the redheaded one here and just take the other?"

"You've already signed for both, Professor. Sorry."

Minerva grumbled a moment.

"No, we're all returning to school. At least there we know that Miss Evans is staying where she'd said she would be! I might also suggest that Miss Granger be checked over by Madame Pomfrey."

"Honestly, Professor McGonagall! I've never felt better!"

"I can attest to that."

"Holly, you're not helping."

"See, her powers of observation are entirely undimmed!"

"Enough!"

At their mentor's gesture, Holly and Hermione stood up together and followed Professor McGonagall out of the DMLE to the elevators and down to the Atrium where Apparation was possible. Minerva turned back to confront her students.

"I just don't see how you two can act so...giddy about this."

Hermione stepped forward to speak discreetly to her favorite teacher. "Well Professor, I ...I think I may ...I may h-have... touched ...God."

Holly then stepped up to wrap Hermione in a tight hug around her shoulders, an unnatural and huge grin spreading across her face.

"And she came back to me, to tell me all about it!"

Professor McGonagall could only watch astounded as Hermione turned in Holly's grip and her two favorite students embraced in a loving hug. With them clutching so closely, it made side-along apparating them to the Hogsmeade station unexpectedly easy...though once they arrived, Professor McGonagall was hard-put to explain why she thought to do so with all the Floo stations readily available.



*



Sign up to rate and review this story