Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Spiral Tangents

9312 - Holly Dates Dean

by wordhammer

Holly and Dean date for 9.5 hours. It will never happen again.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Characters: Dean Thomas,Harry - Warnings: [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2009-05-21 - Updated: 2009-05-21 - 3316 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Harry Potter and all related concepts are owned by someone who isn't me. I will never seek or accept money for the circulation of this work.



Spiral Tangent: Holly and Dean's first, last and only date; AKA 9 1/2 hours

Placement: December 1993; beginning of Chapter 20 'Who Are You'

What you need to know: Holly Evans attends Hogwarts in place of Harry Potter. Hermione and she bonded over the Troll incident and other adventures. Holly is known to be much like her namesake- prickly and poisonous, but with Hermione she acts more normal. They have been sleeping next to each other at night due to the effect of Dementors laying siege to the castle by order of the Minister of Magic in hopes of catching the escaped convict Sirius Black. Holly has recently convinced Hermione to explore beyond their close friendship to be lovers despite Hermione's declared heterosexuality. During their first such encounter, Hermione challenged Holly to see if a boy could 'rev her engine'.



(This part takes place in Moaning Myrtle's lavatory/laboratory where Holly and Hermione spend their off-hours brewing special potions.)

"You were serious about that?"

"Yes, Holly! In as much as I enjoy our time together, I still consider it just a measure of our closeness as friends. If you or I were to start dating a boy, I wouldn't expect you to continue ...pleasuring me. It might affect the relationship we would be building with the other person. Were you expecting something different?"

"I was expecting you to be so overwhelmed by my 'pleasuring you' that you wouldn't see the point in bothering with boys, particularly since you're dedicated to following the recommendations of Miss Twistbritches in 'Why Witches Should Wait'"

"It's Twilliger, and there are very potent reasons to hold off losing your virginity until the wedding night. Several rituals and enchantments are possible only under those circumstances."

"Yes, I believe some of them involve demon summoning. 'See the extended works at 40 galleons a pop for further information'."

"I take it you won't be waiting, then."

"I hadn't given it much thought. I doubt my situation would fit in those rituals."
(Gasp!) "Oh, Holly! I'm sorry! I forgot! Please forgive me!"

"Hmmm, leverage or forgiveness? You know you make me juicy when you gasp like that!"

"Scamp!"

[pause]

"Bookworm."

Hermione walks up to poke me in the belly.

"Evil child."

I give Hermione one of my smouldering looks with a partial smile.

"Troublemaker."

Hermione may be trading insults with me but her breathing is getting heavy as she steps up in front of me to reach her hand towards my cheek, pulling me to her.

"Auburn seductress!" She dips her head forward and down to plunge the depths of my mouth with her tongue.

"Immature Succubus!"

Hermione's breath catches in her throat; I've never played our game to six syllables before. My hands reach around her waist to slide down her skirt-covered arse.

"Holly, if you don't start taking my clothes off soon, I'm going to faint! Oh! Ooohhhhhooorrr you could just bypass that entirely... (Gasp!)"

"You're the one who keeps wearing skirts..."

Hermione wraps her arms around my shoulders to help support herself. My hands slipped around to bunch up her skirt, weave under her arsecheeks and start fingering the base of her slit from behind. By lifting her up partially I am able to move one hand forward enough to tease her clit while the other supports her weight while still massaging the entry of her vagina. Hermione starts hyperventilating. I lift her up and move us to rest her back against the wall, allowing my supporting hand more entry mobility. Hermione comes within a minute.

(Gasp!)(Gasp!) (Gasp!) (Gasp!) (Gasp!) (Gasp!) (Gasp!) (Gasp!)"UUhhhhhnnnnnnnnHolly! (Gasp!) Holly! (Gasp!) Holly! (Gasp!) Holly! Holly! Holly! HOLLLLLLLYYYEEEEEEMMMmmmmmmm!"

I ended her scream of pleasure with what pulp novels would call a 'torrid kiss'.

Later on...

"And you were serious about that?"

"Yes! Go ask Dean for a date!"

"Oh, alright."

First I have to find a private spot to scream loudly for both of my causes of frustration. Then I'll see about arranging some Dean-time. I swear she left me horny on purpose.



*

I found Dean Thomas lounging in the Gryffindor common room sketching away. As I approached him from behind the chair, I got to look at his work first. He was drawing two of the chasers, Katie Bell and Angelina Johnson, in the exact pose we could both see they occupied on the other side of the room, only in Dean's rendering both girls were mostly naked except for some very detailed lingerie.

"You're very good."

"Ahh! Evans! What the Hell?"

"I was observing your work. You really make them come to life."

"Yeah, um, Holly. Don't...ah...don't tell them..."

"...about your artistic derivations? Wouldn't dream of it." I walked around in front of him and sat in the chair to his right. Dean watched me as I walked, taking particular interest as my hips moved past his face. I may not have any boobs, but he already mentioned he appreciated my lower half when we last spoke meaningfully on the Hogwarts Express.

"So...what brings you to my temporary studio?"

"I...I thought...I thought we might learn a bit more about each other. You said on the train that you'd like to get to know me better, and now that my Quidditch career has been cut short, I find I have a little more time for ...such things." At the end I remembered to smile a bit. It must have looked a bit unnatural, for Dean was giving me a look like he'd been propositioned by a hedgehog.

*

Holly Evans just asked me out? No way! I could've sworn, Hell the whole room could've sworn she was batting for the ladies after she gave me the brush off on the Express! It was the first time I hadn't made a girl blush when I was giving them my focus since I was ten. Now she wants to ride the Thomas train? Something isn't right, yet she's sending all the right signals. She did save Diggory at that last match, and he's a dish even I wouldn't mind sampling, if my backdoor wasn't 'Exit only'. Proceed with...

"Dean, this isn't rocket science. Do you want to spend time with me? I mean, you seemed all interested before and I can't believe I've gotten any more hideous since term began..."

"No, no! I mean, yes. Yes, I'd like to spend time with you. Do you have to go anywhere right now or would you like to go for a walk?"

"I'll make the time."

*

Alright so the first movement has been executed with a minimum of fuss. I suppose I should show interest in his talents. It isn't difficult; he's really gifted. Besides, if I phrase the questions right I might learn more about other people of interest from his perspective.

"Tell me about your art. Is your embellishment on the chasers based on hearsay or personal experience?"

"Hah! Wouldn't you like to know?!"

"I wouldn't have asked...yes, actually, I would like to know."

Down girl! Hermione says it helps if you're not scary to start with!

"Ehhh, right. I might have seen a peek of...well, no. I use catalogues for reference on the fabric and just let my eye tell my hand how to fill in the fit. That's where most people can't get the hang of drawing- it takes time to figure out how to make your hand understand what your eye sees or your mind imagines. There's a translation that happens."

"Are you good with languages as well?"

"Nah, that was just a metaphor."

"You seem to have gift for using both your hands and your mouth."

"Uh, thanks. Say Holly, um... not to put a damper on our conversation but why are you seeming more...dim?"

Oh, shit. He's caught on already. I can't do worshipful and ditzy. Sigh.

"Yeah, that's not playing right, is it? I just...I want to give this an honest try. I don't know what you would want from me, so I was trying to be more, well, Lavender-like."

"Yeah, Holly, that's dumb. I wouldn't touch Lavender; she hasn't much to interest me. You, on the other hand are quite the mystery. I don't mind digging into mysteries."

"So long as they aren't life-threatening?"

"Yeah, you can keep those."

"I seem to collect them. I promise to lock Pandora's box every night."

"Whew! I feel safer already!"

Hey this bantering bit actually kinda works for us.

*

Well, this has been an interesting couple hours. Now that the delightful Miss Holly is not trying to play the player, let's just see if we can break down some more defenses. I gotta ask about Hermione- it should explain a lot.

"Holly, um, this may seem a bit forward, but I was under the impression that you and Hermione were an item. I'm not about to be hexed by the mad bookworm am I?"

"Whah...Ah. Well, the thing is...well crap. I should have anticipated this would be an issue. She's not going to hex you."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yeah! This was mostly her idea ...ooh, that doesn't sound right does it?"

"Not really. You'd best tell me what's up here. If we can't be honest with each other, build trust, there's just no point."

"Right. Right. Here's the thing. I find you attractive. Normally I only find Hermione appealing, but she's not...we're not...she insists that we're just the closest of friends. She also thinks that I haven't even considered dating a boy because you're all frightened of me and how can that be appealing? She has a point. I kinda hit it off with Florean and he wasn't afraid of me..."

"Whoa! Whoa! You made out with the ice cream guy?!"

"What? No! He just...we had an interesting conversation is all. During the conversation he made me realise that I can be turned on by someone other than Hermione. He opened my eyes a bit."

"What did he say?"

"Ehhh...it loses something in the retelling. Ask him to explain his view on customer's preference for ice cream sometime. If you're paying attention, you'll end up horny at the end."

"Does it still?"

"On occasion..."

I give her the Look when she turns back to lock eyes with me. There's the gasp and the blush! God, she is hot! Even without a rack she just moves like she's prowling. I can tell she's warming up quick. Better play this careful- she is dangerous.

"Would you be offended if I kissed you now? I really feel like we've made a connection."

"Hmm. C'mere."

Whoa! Damn this girl can kiss! She just blows by the peck on the lips for a 'Hello tonsils, nice ta meetcha!' tongue-shake! Good as this is, I gotta get control of this. Maybe a little Voice.

"MMmmm, Holly! Wow! I wasn't presuming anything that involved. But thanks! I guess you really like me."

"I guess I really do! (Sigh) I have classes that can't wait any longer. Can we pick this up at dinner?"

"I wouldn't miss it! Sit with me. Oh, I may have a thing. Don't feel bad if I'm late. I'll make it up to you, later."

We'll see if things are working out tonight. This could be my own Christmas pressie for myself!

*

Well, that went swimmingly. Now to find Hermione so we can Turn back for the second run. I'm really tired, but I have something to look forward to after our nap!

*

6:15 and we enter the Great Hall to find... whoa, she looks anxious and fatigued. It's only been a few hours. I wonder why she looks so beat down? Hopefully she'll still have energy for some private study time, heh.

"Holly, there you are! I'm sooo sorry. I thought I might get caught up in this thing and...uhh, Holly?"

She's grabbed my arm and is dragging me out of the Hall, but the look on her face is not a good thing. That's the look Platt's brother had when he found out I took her virginity. Better get ready to run...

"Dean! I have an important question for you, and I need you to answer it honestly. Lives may be at stake."

"Uh, Okay."

"Were you sidelined by a Professor or cornered by the Slytherins in the last few hours?"

"Uh, no. No, I just was working on this...uh...project for Sprout on illustrating these plants and..."
"Oh, thank God."

Wham! Super kiss! This girl is Hottentots HOT! What was I thinking before? We could have been making magic all term!

*

Seeing Dean enter the Great Hall was a relief. I had a bad feeling all afternoon, so much so that I couldn't sleep! Hermione insisted on staying out of my way the moment we were done Turning and I couldn't find the Twins to get the Map back. I was just sure something awful happened to Dean, and I was equally sure it was because he was seen with me. Now that I have him in this corner, I feel like I need to tell him how much trouble my life could bring him. Or we could keep up with the kissing. Yeah, the kissing is good.

"MMMmmmm Holly! Holly, I'm Okay. And you are... great! Where'd you learn to kiss like that?"

"Ohh, let's just say I have an excellent study partner. Oh! Wait, never mind that. Listen, Dean. I need to tell you something..."

*

Holly seems so serious. This could be big. I better add some reinforcement.

"Could we sit down and eat first? I'm hungry, and you look like you want to eat a whole cow! Split one with me and I promise to keep my hands clear! Big evening meals are definitely made for you."

"Ehh, Okay. I could do with some nourishment, but what I have to say should be done in private. Let's find a quiet place after dinner, alright?"

"Absolutely. I know just the place."

Whatever she's got on her mind, her body is taking us right where I want to go!

*

I haven't eaten as much since the morning after Hermione and I first coupled. Dean seems relaxed and upbeat. I could use a little calm in my life, though not Professor Oatmeal calm; more like the way Florean is calm. Dean just acts like it's all going to work out, so we don't have to worry so much. I just noticed I've been holding his hand throughout the whole meal. Wow. Non-Hermione human contact. I maybe could get used to this.

*

Holly's got a dangerous life. If just one tenth of what she just told me is true, I'm trying to bump nasties with a lightning rod for trouble. Gotta admit; it's quite the turn-on. If I do this right, we can have a happy time and then cool off until she survives the next disaster. I've heard living on the edge like that makes the sex extra potent. I guess we'll find out.

"Holly, that's...that's extraordinary. I'm kinda blown away. You might need to help me here. If your life is that scary, well, I'm... (sigh) I'm not sure I can handle it. My life is just a cock and bull story by comparison, you understand? I'd want to kiss it all goodbye and leave it behind, if I were in your position."

"Uhh, Dean?"

"Yes Holly?"

"I'd like to make you feel better about this, but if you don't move fast your clothes are going to be torn apart."

Bingo.

*

So now we're enveloping Dean's cock with our mouth. It is warm and I can feel his pulse as it throbs throughout the firm yet soft yet spongy yet hard...I'm making myself wet just describing this. I can also feel his enjoyment, at least, it feels inside of me like I'm doing right by him, and that's making me happy too. The mechanics of the activity were described in one of Aunt Petunia's 'Get Holly Knocked Up' manuals, but the experience is something else. It just feels so good knowing that running my tongue up and down the side of his cock, bobbing my moistened lips over his bulbous head and then adding a nice moan as I envelop the first four inches with my mouth is bringing him such pleasure. Grimjack didn't mention any particular Parseltongue magic that could help with this aside from the tongue-lengthener, but Dean doesn't seem to be missing out...

"Oh God, Holly! You suck me so good! You're the hottest girl I've ever known! Oh use your tongue like that! It's so niiiiicccce!"

Nice equals Dumb. Initiating diagnostic.

*

MAN this is the best I've ever had it! How can this girl who has never touched a man before me know how to bring me to the brink of cumming again and again yet still squeeze in just the right place to keep me from spunking?

Whoa. Why'd she stop?

WHOA, we're on the last flight now! She's bobbing her head so fast I swear I can't keep up with her! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!

"Holly, Oh God! Swallow me hard! Take it all down! Swallow it all!

*

I seem to have collected as much as he's going to put out this time. I pull out his cock with a pop, keeping my mouth sealed shut. Once I've retrieved the Erlenmeyer Flask from my pocket, I spit out every drop of Dean's seed into the opening and cap it off.

"No, I don't think so."

"(Gasp) Oh! (Gasp) Oh! (Gasp) You were great! Whah, wait. (Gasp) Why didn't you...(Gasp) why didn't you swallow?"

"Tempus Adversor. Because I didn't want to. Rather, I think I'll keep it. You never know what you can do with a man's seed, unless you have some preserved at hand when you run across the right formula."

"What?!"

"I think our time together is over. You are very attractive; I've heard some of the pureblood girls teasing about studding you out to help their weakening bloodlines."

"You... you can't..."

I grab his balls in my tightest grip. I can tell I've got his attention because his face just turned purple and his eyes are bugging out at me.

"Try this vocal daterape trick on anyone under my protection and we'll see how many bastards you can afford to take care of without any hands for drawing!" I let go of his crotch and shake the flask for emphasis.

"How...how will I know who's under your protection?"

"Perhaps you should err on the side of caution. At the rate you boys are disappointing me, I may decide that all girls are my interest."

Dean loses his cool and runs off, nearly killing himself stumbling out of our hidey-hole with his pants around his ankles. At first I was very angry, but then I realised that even with his special talent, I was also 'looking to score', in my way. I answered Hermione's question as well. Boys can 'rev my engine'. I just haven't met one that deserves the ride. In the end I expect this may damage my reputation slightly, but I doubt it will hurt things that Dean will be scared of me for the foreseeable future.

Oh, who am I kidding?

THAT FUCKING BASTARD JUST RAPED ME!

I'm going to go find a hole to crawl into, or just use this one. I need time to put myself back together again. Hermione isn't to blame, but I can't share this one with her either. Let her think it just didn't work out. Then make sure to hold her tight as I can every chance I get.

I seal the closet shut and cry into the night.



*



Sign up to rate and review this story