Categories > Original > Drama > Wild Fire

Wild Fire 2

by AxlsSweetChildOfMine 0 reviews

The band is having a concert, and during the concert, these two guys Colin and Dan rob a store, but to get away they'll have take the tunnels that leads to the Arena where Nirvana is playing.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2009-06-04 - Updated: 2009-06-04 - 1468 words

0Unrated

Kurt, Dave and Krist, all walk out of the building, the cops run over to them.
"Our you all alright?" One cop asks.
"We're fine, but Kurt, something happen to him." Dave explained.
"Alright, we'll get you all checked up over to the hospital." The cop explained.
They all agreed. The cops took Kurt over to the ambulance. They put Kurt into the ambulance, and all he did was stare at the building. There's no way he'll ever forget this, never!

Dave and Krist, both sat in the waiting room, they were fine, they were all checked up and was claimed they're fine, except for some bruises. They were now waiting on word from the doctor to see how Kurt was doing. Dave couldn't take it anymore.
"I'm going to go try to call Cayden again." He said getting up.
"Why, you tried calling him a thousand times now, he's not answering." Krist explained.
"We have to keep trying. If something is wrong with Kurt, and we don't tell him, he'll kill us." Dave told Krist.
Dave left to go make his phone call.

The doctor finally came out of the room. Dave and Krist stood up.
"How is he?" Dave asked.
"Kurt will be fine, he's had a very big scare tonight. Looks like something has traumatized him, but we're still on aware of what that was, he's not talking, but he is responding with us. Which is a good sign." The doctor explained.
The doctor looked over Kurt's chart.
"As we can see the patient is only six-teen. May we ask where is parents are?" The doctor asked.
Dave and Krist looked at each other.
"They live in Aberdeen, Washington. They don't care nothing for Kurt, that's why he's with us, because his parents don't care nothing for him." Krist explained.
"Well that's ashame, as long as you're not his guardian, we can't give you anymore information. I suggest you get a guardian or someone to come down." The doctor explained.
The doctor turned and walked away.
"Well this is too great. As long as we're here, we can't do nothing. I wish Cayden will pick up his phone!" Dave yelled.
All of a sudden, Dave cellphone ranged.
"It's Cayden." Dave said.
"Cayden, hey you have to get down here. We're at the hospital, we're all fine, but Kurt's been into some trouble, they wont release him to us, they said because he's only sixteen he'll need his guardian. Please we need you to come down." Dave explained to Cayden.

"Hello, my names Cayden, I'm here for Kurt Cobain?" He asked.
The nurse looked at her chart.
"Oh yes, Cayden, we've been expecting you. I see you're Kurt's guardian. I'll tell the doctor you're here." The Nurse told him.
The nurse got up to leave, Dave and Krist came over to Cayden.
"I'm sorry, I would have got here sooner, but I was stuck at a meeting." Cayden said.
"It's ok, all that matters is that you're here now." Dave said.

They saw the Doctors and Kurt came out.
"Ok, I need you to sign these papers." The nurse told him.

"Hello, is this Kurt Cobain?" A women come up to Kurt and asked.
"Yeah that's him. Who are you?" Cayden asked.
"I'm Sandy, I'm with the Children services." Sandy explained.
"Alright, well can I help you with something?" Cayden asked.
"Yes, the hospital called me in. They said, considering Kurt is only six-teen and has no real guardian, that I'm suppose to take him into my custody." Sandy told him.
"What no, the hospital told me I could take Kurt him, because I'm here to sign as his guardian."
"Is that so?" Sandy asked.

Kurt who was understanding this knew what was happening. Sandy came over to him.
"Hi there Kurt, I'm Sandy, I'm here to take you with me." Sandy told him.
Kurt ran over to Cayden and hugged him.
"Look, I already signed the documents. I'm his guardian, he's coming home with me." Cayden argued.
Sandy through her hands up.
"Fine, but I'll be seeing you in court." She told him, and then walked away.

Cayden knelt down to Kurt.
"Hey. How about we say we got something to eat, and then go home." He said to Kurt.
Kurt smiled,that meant yes to Cayden.
They all walked out the door.

Across town Colin and Dan tried their best to get out of town. They're so lucky right now that the cops aren't on to them. Dan was still pretty mad at his brother, and his brother said he'd try anything to make up for it.
"Come on, the air port isn't far from here. Just a couple more miles." Dan said, out of breath as they ran.
"I'm hurrying. It's just we've been running for ten miles now, and we haven't even took a break." Colin complained.

Back at a restaurant Nirvana sat at a table with Cayden.
"So, where to next?" Cayden asked, not wanting to talk about tonight and what happen.
"Well as you know, it's the end of our tour, so we were just all going home." Dave told him.
"Oh yeah, now I remember. Well we can stay at a hotel tonight, and then tomorrow be on the first flight out of here."
"Sounds good to me." Krist said.
Cayden looked over to Kurt, Kurt ate all his food, and was now righting down some stuff. Cadyen stopped him. Kurt looked up.
"Sleep will be a very good thing for you right now wouldn't it?" Cayden asked it.
Kurt understood and smiled.
"He seems like he's fine to me. He just needs some rest." Cayden explains.
"But what was that thing about court that, that women was talking about?" Dave asked.
Cayden gave a chuckle.
"That women can't do anything." Cayden said.
Dave looked at him.
"Why not, no one here is his legal guardian. And he's only sixteen. They can take him away, even though he's famous or not." Dave explained.
"They can't do anything, because Kurt is mine!" Cayden explained.
Dave and Krist looked at each other and then back at Cayden. Kurt smiled.
"What do you mean?" Krist asked.
"When Kurt was thirteen and out on his own, he was playing in clubs with different bands, well one day, Kurt came into one of the clubs and got into a fight. I was there, I couldn't let this poor kid get beaten up, so I took a pool cue and hit the big guy over the head with it and helped Kurt. Well we got talking him and I, and he told me he was a great singer. I managed him for a long time. Then one day, I found out this kid was on his own, no parents no guardian, so I told him, come stay with me, then one day I just up and decided to adopt him." Cayden explained.
"Wow, you really care that much for him?" Krist asked.
Cayden looked at Kurt, which Kurt returned the stare.
"I do."
Kurt smiled. Kurt came over and hugged Cayden, then he looked towards the door.
"You want to leave?" Cayden asked.
Kurt nodded his head yes.
"Alright lets go." Cayden told them all.

Colin and Dan finally made it to the air port.
"What if they know who we are?" Colin asked.
"They wont. The cops don't know who we look like." Dan told him.
They walk over to the ticket booth.
"Yes, my brother and I need two tickets to Boston, Texas." Dan told her.
She looked it up on the computer.
"I have two tickets to Boston, Texas. It'll be about two-hundred dollars." The women told them.
Dan and Colin looked at each other.
"We'll take them." Dan told her.
She gave them the tickets and they gave her the money.
"Have a good trip." She told them.

Cayden rented a hotel, and they all went to a room.
"I can't believe you only got us one room with two beds." Dave said.
"Hey, it was cheap and this way I can keep my eyes on all of you." Cayden told him.
"Whatever!" Dave said.
They entered the room. Kurt went to lay down on the bed as soon as he walked in. He crawled onto the bed, and pulled the covers down, then got under them.
"Not even going to get undressed Kurt?" Krist asked.
Kurt only looked at him.
The others got on their night cloths and then crawled into bed as well. Cayden slept in the bed with Kurt. Kurt, wrapped his arm around him.
"Glade you're here." Kurt told him.
Dave and Krist was surprised. Kurt actually, finally said something.
Cayden kissed the top of his forehead and went to sleep. Kurt stayed awake for a while.
Sign up to rate and review this story