Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mamma Mia! The My Chemical Romance Story

Money Money Money

by XxSystemOfADownXx 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-06-04 - Updated: 2009-06-05 - 755 words - Complete

-1OOC
Meryl Streep aka Donna's Point of View


"Well look what the tide washed in" said Donna "The one and only DONNA! Sang Tanya and Rosie as they ran to Donna. DYNAMOS! Dynamos! Dynamos sleep all day and sex all night" sang Tanya, Rosie and Donna. "You look great" said Donna to Tanya "You look like an old hippie!" said Tanya back. they got into the car and drove off. "So when are the love birds flying the nest?" asked Rosie as they were driving. "Oh god, who knows him and Frank are making all kinds of plans for the hotel, some time's I'll think they'll never leave" said Donna. "Yes but do you really want them too?" asked Rosie "Well ya know? course not" said Donna getting out of the car. "Oh Frank you're here I want you to meet my back up girls" said Donna. "You must be Rosie" said Frank walking up to her. "I am" Replied Rosie. "And you must be Tanya, I've heard lots about you." "Ohh all bad I hope" said Tanya. "And all true" said Donna. they walked up to go see Gerard.

"Auntie Roise!!!! you're here" said Gerard from his bedroom window. "Oh Gerards gotten so pretty" said Tanya from below his window. "You get more prettyer everytime I come here" said Rosie patting Gerards cheeks. "I bet you don't remember me" said Tanya. "Ohh auntie Tanya you havent changed a bit"

"Oh I forgot to get the laundry down" said Donna taking down the sheets. "Tanyas going home" Said Rosie jokingly.
"Franks gonna make an add for the hotel on the line" said Donna. "Online" Said Gerard correcting her. "Well come on Gerard lets go see Bob and Ray." sad Frank. "Okay" agreed Gerard.

Gerard's Point of view.

"So I have three possible fathers" Gerard said to Bob and Ray as Frank walked away.
"April 29th Jordans gone home to get married but Daniel turned up out of the blues he's such a funny guy so I decided to show him the Island we got their and..." Gerard read out of the book too Bob and Ray. "May 17th Daniel left but now I have Ryan he's soo sweet we got together and..., so my dads could be Jordan or Daniel or Ryan. but guess what! I invited them to my wedding" said Gerard. "YOU WHAT?" Screamed Bob and Ray. "You invited all of them?!" asked Ray."Yes and they should get here any minute" said Gerard. "Who should get here?" asked Frank walking up to them. "Nothing" said Gerard really quickly. "Why don't we go down to the beach" said Ray changing the subject. "you guys go I have some stuff to do" said Gerard. "Okay" they said walking away.

Donna's Point of View

"Okay here's you're room" said Donna. "Oh and if the sink doesn't work turn it on, go and come back" said Donna sadly. "Nothing works here except me" said Donna walking to the window. as she got there the shutter fell down to the maids. "sorry" said Donna.

I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad
And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me
That's too bad
In my dreams I have a plan
If I got me a wealthy man
I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd fool around and have a ball

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world

A man like that is hard to find but I can't get him off my mind
Ain't it sad
And if he happens to be free I bet he wouldn't fancy me
That's too bad
So I must leave, I'll have to go
To Las Vegas or Monaco
And win a fortune in a game, my life will never be the same

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world
Sang Donna
Sign up to rate and review this story