Categories > Original > Drama > {Untitled}- Stories from the underground

Natalia{Clohe}

by hippie_amber 0 reviews

I was sold for six American dollars...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2009-06-06 - Updated: 2009-06-07 - 432 words

0Unrated
I'm sitting on this plane bound for the states. This pad of paper and this pen are all my father gave me before he sent me off with this American man. He has striking features; a well defined jaw, brilliant blue eyes, built like the actors I had seen in films, and a smile the decived those around him.

I was sold for six American dollars. Six dollars that covered the english lessons my father paid for with enough left over to forever erase me from his memory. I knew something was bound to happen when I left for school and came back to see a fancy car sitting in front of out home. Upon entering the house I smelled a fire and strong colonge. THat is when the man locked me into his gaze. My father took me to the back room and told me to put on my mothers dress. Outside I heard the American speak in very broken Russian about how he would care for me. Fear struck the pit of my stomach. I slipped into the green velvet thigh length strapless dress, and walked into the front room. The mans eyes apraised me and he lick his lips tentivly.
"Turn," He demanded.
I did as I was told, doing a complete three-sixty.
"A little thin..." He speculated,"But we can fix that."
MY father chuckled not understanding what the man was saying.
The American took a step closer and touched my shoulder,"Sit."
I flinched at his touch but I knew I must obey. I sat in the orange plastic chair behind me and looked into those blue eyes. I didn't know what the man wanted but I continied quivering beneath his touch. He crouched down and gripped my knees, spreading my legs. His warm breath traveled up my thighs. His hands delicatly removed my white cotton panties. His eyes observed while his fingers proded.
"Virgin," He chuckled,"some one's going to be really happy."
My father smiled knowing what the man had discovered. I focused on my fathers toothless grin and kept the tears down. That smile widened when the man showed my father the six dollars. Before I knew it I had become some ones property, some ones cash cow all for six American dollars.
"If anyone asks you are my daughter," the man shoved me into the backseat of the car,"Your name is Clohe. If you tell any one of what just happened, you won't have to even worry about what the future holds for you."
With that we sped off to the airport.
Sign up to rate and review this story