Categories > TV > Dark Angel > We'll Fight Till The End!

Wild at Heart

by Loralee_jk 0 reviews

Category: Dark Angel - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-06-10 - Updated: 2009-06-10 - 1631 words

0Unrated
Wild at Heart

Tanners’ deep eyes continued to study the new comers’ eyes, even as he talked with Alec. “This in an 09er. Probably the same one we heard about last year.” 481 finished with a completely unreadable mask put in place.

Kat could only continue to glare as she found herself praying for a fight to breakout between Alec and the new recruit. She was bewildered to have him in the same room as her, and ashamed to have him as a unit mate. But she could already tell there were mixed feeling about him coming from the rest on the unit. Some were feeling the same way she did, but as she looked around trying to get a sense of things, she could tell that there was less hatred then she would have liked to admit.

Kat had been presuming that more would share her point of view about this. But by the way things seemed to be going including the ‘Hellos’ and the introduction going on before her, she was even more horrified that he was being more or less accepted into their unit of twenty-seven. She glared a deep icy look at Steve as she saw him nod his head at the shorter male in acknowledgment. He only did it because she didn’t like him and he knew it. What a jerk! Her hatred for Steve escalated as she felt her face become hot.

********O-o********

Tav glared at their leader, demanding a fight with the other boy with a single hard look from his flaming gaze. His eyes met with Alec’s, but he couldn’t understand what they were saying. Just like Todd, he remained calm, and unreadable.


He could envision himself savagely fighting the blue-eyed runt. He wanted to throw him to the ground, and beat him until he bleed. He wanted to hurt him so much, in every way possible. He wanted him to fully understand what his actions had enforced on everyone else. He wanted him to squirm under his power, and feel his hatred for him. But he could do nothing. Without any words said between the friends, Tav knew that Alec already had a protection warrants above his head. 481 sharply turn his head to his brother and made sure they locked eyes. He could already see the feelings in them. ‘Your compassion will be the end of you brother’ He thought bitterly, hoping one day Alec would listen to him.

********o-0******

Steve wasn’t sure what to make of this newcomer as he gave him his nod on acknowledgement. The boy was small, and he immediately declared him the runt. Not that he was scrawny looking, simply that all the other males were bigger then him. 481 declared that when it came down to it, he could quickly take him down, so he was no longer a threat. As long as that strong wall stood between them, Steve made his decision that he would tolerate him.


481s eyes scanned a few other peoples stances, trying to get a reading off them. 494 was for him, He already knew that without checking. “Equal rights for all” Steve though mockingly. ‘Idiot’ He glanced over at Todd, and Tanner. Todd seemed ok, but Tanner sure wasn’t pleased. Biggs didn’t seem too troubled or even interested. CeCe's mind had yet to be made up. It seemed she might actually judge him on his own actions. Not the reaction of his unit. And as for Kat and Tav, two very ruff soldiers, they both hated him.


Well it seemed that two out of three unit leaders liked him, so something was at least in his favour. As for the new recruit, he was sure as hell to get his ass kicked a couple times within the next few weeks. That was only counting this unit who had members that were willing to suffer Alec's wrath to get their revenge. Alec, Steve, and Tav all have great power within their own right. Their designations are known over the premise as unit leaders to be reckoned with. However trying to control such a large crowd that wants to see someone’s blood isn’t worth upsetting the delicate balance of things. If Alec and himself dealt with or punished everyone that wanted to go up agents this hated individual. Chaos would erupt. They would have to let most, if all go. They could only deal with their own unit on this matter, and explain the situation to other unit leaders and have them control their own people. To punish another unit leader’s member was not out of the three boys power, however in a situation like this, it was best to not interfere on something that everyone has so much passion for.


If the individual had been someone from their long tern unit, or even a weaker member of their merged unit then things would be different. All three would be agreed of a solution, and the punishment for anyone that dared define it. But this was a new member, possibly a good kid from a hated unit. Someone who would commit high-treason agents anyone to get out. As a unit mate he was worth defending agents his own unit, but not much else at this point. So let him get what come his way. See how he endures, watch if he improves, and learn how he reacts to the situation and how he’ll defend himself agents so many.


By the end of his very unnecessary trial, all will see what kind of a person he is. How well rounded he is, and equip to take hard blows. Most definitely everyone will not fight him head on. No, some will tease him, others will foil his training. He will be an outcast. Treated as a leper. Most that don’t hate him, won’t like him enough to help. The X5 were definitely not sheep, however the few that decide to stand with him won’t be there all the time. They won’t be treated cruelly for their dissections later, however if they stand in the line of fire, they can’t expect not to get hurt.

*****0-o*********

Two more unit members returned, both coming from field evaluations, and were lucky to still squeeze in a shower before time was up. Bashiar, a dark skinned trouper with black Cole-like eyes and hair to match informed them that the other M.I.A. members were on their way back now.

Alec, once done talking with 353- who had yet to give a name- debriefed Steve and the angry Tav. All three seeming to become angrier as their conversation continued.

“I don’t trust him. I don’t like him, and I will not defend him” Tav spat, be-wild by the suggestion” Alec and Steve both gave him a sharp look for retaliating so loud. All three of them looked at the group of people looking at them and shuffled down a few more feet to the end of the room.

“Tav, don’t be so loud!” Alec scolded pushing him back to drive his point harder in. Angry at the other boys inability to comprehend the word ‘subtle’ “Hey!” Tav shouted back, now angrier. “I will not tolerate this disgrace here. I want him out!” Tav boomed, shoving Alec back, his back hitting the wall, now with everyone watching.

“Do you think if I had that power we’d all be here! What makes you think I control it!” Alec snarled, now as loud as Tac shoving him again harder.

Tav came forward in a quick step, and before Steve could put in his two cent worth the door opened accompanied by the squirming sounds of the last two remaining unit members. Both Loralee 214 & Nela 231 had a fist full of each others wet hair, with their own hair dripping down their necks with locks of it sticking to their faces. They both stopped their new fight as everyone turned to face them, including the newcomers. Loralee stopped dead with her foot ready to kick the brunette knee, and the brunette ready to get her in the jaw. This was nothing out of the ordinary for the two headstrong fighters. Everyone always choose to believe it was friendly quarrel among friends. Which it usually was. However with all the testosterone in the air, the knowledge that a real fight would break out was just dripping with seduction.

Then almost just to ensure that it would happen Joline from a unit down the hall of 576 AKA Tyler unit, walled back. And it was well known what she saw when her eyes widened and mouth opened, accompanied by the step back 353 took when he stared at her from his place of still in front of the door. It all happened in slow motion until Kyle yanked both girls in and slammed the door shut with a rattling bang. Everyone was still quit till Todd barked out “Now the whole facility will be hunting him now!”

“That stupid girl! We still haven’t figured out what to do” Amanda chimed in, seeing if she could gear the hatred towards Joline instead. Her still hated foe. Sadly, luck was not her friend.

Kat stepped forward, and before punching him square in the temple yelled at him for screwing everything up. A loud ‘NO!’ was yelled out by Steve before a barbaric fight between Alec and Steve erupted. Then to add insult to injury Loralee & Nela continued their much smaller fight over a small life problem. They both screamed at each other a couple times to create more chaos as Kyle went after Kat for fighting 353. Who it turns out was able to hold his own agents’ Tanner.








What Do U Think?
Sign up to rate and review this story