Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Jamais Vu

If U Seek Amy

by killxsmile 7 reviews

"All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to F-U-C-K me."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-06-12 - Updated: 2009-06-12 - 956 words

1Exciting
Author's Note: Writing all day...

Thank Yous
somethingorother: Only time will answer your questions. So keep reading! On another note, I haven't given up on any of my other stories. Although some of them take a really long time to update -coughDISASTEROMANCEcough- all of my uncompleted fics are active. If there's ever a hiatus, I'll tell you guys about it.

tonytay113: I'm glad you're interested. Hope you like this chapter


And it begins with a song of rebellion...

-----
Love me, hate me, say what you want about me. But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to F-U-C-K me…

A tap on the shoulder temporarily brought my attention away from the Jack & Coke in my hand and the cute brunette boy I was dancing with. Still swaying my hips along to the music, I turned my head and saw a familiar pair of blue eyes staring back at me.

“Hey, Pattycakes. What’s up?” I asked as the cute brunette started kissing the back of my neck.

“Sorry to interrupt, but I think Mary’s done for the night,” Patrick replied.

“How done?” I asked, tilting my neck to the left. Cute boy took his cue and trailed his lips to the area beneath my ear.

“She went into the linen closet, got herself a ‘cape,’ and attempted crowdsurfing in the basement.”

“Where is she now?”

“Last time I saw her, she was still in the basement.”

“Mmm. Alright.”

With a sigh, I pulled away from cute boy.

“Sorry, hun, but we’re gonna have to finish this dance some other time.”

Before he had the chance to respond, I planted a quick kiss on his lips, and patted his cheek before weaving through the sea of people separating me from the basement stairs.

“MJ!” I yelled over the loudspeakers in Patrick’s basement.

As expected, my shouting was pointless. The people dancing next to me weren’t even phased by my lame attempt to get Mary’s attention. Instead, they continued grinding against each other as if they wanted to fuse into one sweaty, gyrating mass.

“Ugh, excuse me,” I said, maneuvering around them.

Once I made my way off the makeshift dance floor, I searched all corners of the crowded room in hopes of spotting the petite blonde. But she was nowhere to be found.

After finishing the dark liquid in my cup, I headed back upstairs and continued on my quest.

“Andy!” someone screamed as I walked into the kitchen. Before I could open my mouth in protest, a pair of arms had tightly wrapped around me.

“We haven’t talked in forever, girlie!,” Kayla slurred, keeping her grip on my waist.

“We had French together last period,” I said, chuckling.

“Oh yeah!” she replied, a bit too enthusiastically.

“Listen, I’d love to chat, but I’m looking for MJ. Have you seen her anywhere?”

“Yeah,” she replied, loosening her grip. “She went upstairs with Kenny, I think.”

“Thanks.”

“No problemo.”

Before heading upstairs, I went to the counter and poured myself a shot of vodka. If I was gonna be prying Kenny off MJ--or more likely, prying MJ off Kenny-- sobriety wasn’t going to be my friend.

“Hey, Andy?” Kayla said just as I was about to leave.

“Yeah?”

“If I was lesbian, and you were a lesbian, I would sooo do you.”

“Really?” I replied, unable to contain my laughter.

“Really. Fo’ real. Yeah.”

“That’s good to know.”

“Mhmm,” she hummed, brightly nodding. “Good luck on finding MJ!”

“Thanks.”

Oh lord, she’s so wasted, I thought, chuckling to myself.

Dodging random people as they drunkenly made their way downstairs, I eventually found myself in the second floor hallway.

“MJ!” I called out. “You up here?”

“Andrea?”

I followed the voice to the bathroom and saw her slumped over the toilet.

“You alright?” I asked, kneeling next to her.

She turned to me, reeking of weed and beer, and lolled her head to the side.

“Promise not to be mad at me?” she asked, eyes lined with red.

“Why would I be mad?”

“I kinda dropped my keys in the toilet.”

“But you didn’t flush, right?”

“Ummm,” she said, sounding like a guilty 5-year old. “What happens if I did?”

“Then we probably won’t be seeing your keys for a long time.”

“What about my phone?”

“What about your phone?”

“I tried using my phone to get my keys…”

“MJ…”

I let out a sigh of frustration, but my anger quickly subsided when I realized how ridiculous her reasoning was.

“I thought it would work, honest. I was gonna call you for help--I had your number dialed and everything--but when I held my phone in my hand, I noticed it made my hand longer, so I thought I could reach my keys…”

“Man, MJ, how many blunts did you light up tonight?” I asked, chuckling.

“Three!” she hazily said, holding up five fingers.

“That explains things.”

I always found it ironic that Mary Jane loved maryjane.

“So you’re not mad at me?” she asked, burying her head in my neck.

“No, you’re too cute to stay mad at.”

“You think I’m cute?”

“But of course.”

She giggled and looped her skinny arms around my neck as I guided her down the stairs.

“That’s cool, because I think you’re sexy. Real sexy.”

“I think so too,” a male voice said. I looked up and saw none other than Alex Gaskarth smirking at me.

+++++
Please rate & review.
It'll only take a second, and feedback guarantees that I'll post another chapter.
SO DO IT.
;)

PS. 10 cool points go to whoever can find the Say Anything reference in this update.
Sign up to rate and review this story