Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Willy Meets My Chemical Romance

by XxSystemOfADownXx 5 reviews

An abused man by his drunk mother falls in love with a man whose house got terrorized by terrorists. After the invasion, and Willy's death, what can Willy do?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-12 - Updated: 2009-06-13 - 243 words

-1Illiterate
"Mom! Stop! 1, 2, 3!" I cried as my mom, a much weaker human then me, beat me up. She stopped in her tracks.

"Imma... Imma gunna FUCK," she hicupped, "YOUR SHITHOLE UP SO BAD YOU'RE GONNA BE PUKING OUT MY FUCK JUICE YOU BUFFALOE WHORE!" She said in her drunk state. She life me up over her head and threw me out the door causing me to pass out in the snow.

I woke up 4 hours later at the Way's house.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"I'm Gerard," Bob said. Suddenly a place came crashing into the house.

"9/11!" Gerard yelled. "Let's make a song called Skylines and Turnstiles!"

"Okay, but I'm not suppose to join the band until before Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge," Frank cried.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Well, you got kicked out of your house, shot, and we found you. We didn't bother taking you to the hospital since that shit's just insane! And now a terrorist came crashing into our home," Mikey said.

"Let's go kick some zombie's asses!" I screamed.

We found a vampire and soon Ray died.

Me and Gerard were the last people left in the world.

"Let's start repopulating," I suggested.

"How?"

"Well, you stick your stuff into my-" I started.

"You're a woman?" He asked.

"Don't tell anybody."

"There's nobody to tell!"

"Fuck your turtdburlgar face!"

I killed myself 3 days later.

----



STAYING OUT OF PRISON AND ROCKIN THE FREE LIFE!

Got cat nip?

Bye fuckgoats!
Sign up to rate and review this story