Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Day Before You

by caitmonsterrr 3 reviews

short little one-shot. :frerard:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-06-14 - Updated: 2009-06-15 - 759 words

1Moving
I was broken, so close to falling apart that there was only one thin piece of string keeping me together, attaching my jagged pieces to one another. I had given up on all relationships- friends, family, and mostly love. I knew love would never find me. I was just too weird: i enjoyed reading comic books while everyone else played their nintendos, I liked to draw while everyone else was interested about learning about the new, smaller laptop soon to hit the shelf, I listened to music that was considered "demonic" in everyone else's eyes. To them, I was just the goth kid, clad in black, and just plain creepy. They didn't give me a chance, so naturally I didn't give myself one either. I was in a deep hole that I couldn't get out of. I was over my head, and I needed a tall ladder to help me out. I spent years searching for something, anything, but came back empty handed. From that moment on, I knew I wasn't meant to love, I wasn't worty of a life so great, and I knew absolutely no one was meant to love me. But then I found someone, someone to love.

And that someone would be you.

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but somehow you stumbled into my life- quite literally, actually. It's amazing what a tobacco addiction and a missing "watch your step" sign could do. It brought to rebelling souls together as one, connecting them deeper than any fate could ever accomplish.

"Whoa, dude. You okay?" I asked, catching you small body in my arms as tripped over the curb, flying sparatically through the air, almost running through the doors of the local gas station where I was just finishing my morning cigarette.

"Yea, I'm fine. Thanks though," you mumbled and blushed, no doubt embarassed my your klutzy incident. But to tell you the truth, I found your klutziness utterly adorable, and when I took a good look at you, I knew I had found what I was looking for.

"I'm Gerard," I announced without hesitation, sticking out my hand for you to shake; I was not about to lose this moment as I knew I would never feel this way about anyone ever again. Despite my invertedness, I opened up a little to you, feeling the shell being pulled back as you looked me in the eye.

"Frank," you said, shortly, taking my hand and gently squeezing it. You looked me over before saying, "You're hot."

Taken back by your bluntness I retorted, "You're pretty straight-forward now, aren't you?" I smiled, dropping your hand.

"I don't like to play guessing games," you smirked, and I wanted to join in, uh, this game.

"Well, if you don't like playing guessing games, then I guess I should tell you that I want to fuck you so hard you forget your name." Even I was surprised by the words that had just left my mouth, but you didn't seem to mind. You wrote you number on my hand, and that started it all.


For the first time in my life I felt like I actually had a heartbeat, one that actually changed from slow to fast from someone's touch.

And that someone would be you.

Just days after we met, I had moved in with you, somehow perfectly willing to give up all my posessions just to spend all my time with you. But it's not like I had much of a life before you, so of course it wasn't a bad trade. I knew I was never going back to the day before you, and for that I couldn't have been more thrilled. Someone finally love me.

And that someone would be you.

Because of you, my life suddenly means more that it ever has. I have something to live for- someone- and nothing could change that. Because you're here, I can't wait to wake up every day just to know that you're right next to me, never leaving me alone. The day before you was the last day I will ever live alone. I will live with you, love with you, and die with you. Our hearts will beat as one, and we will love as two. Someone special saved my life that unsuspecting day.

And that someone would be you.


so as you guys know, i will be posting more unusual you next week...I PROMISE. but for now, enjoy some of my old stuffed moved from my DA :)

XO caitmo.
Sign up to rate and review this story