Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Stella!!!

by Noizchild 1 review

Adam tries to make up his lack of attention to Sakura by spending the whole day with her. I'm back babies. Thanks for your patience. More Reviews=More chaps! So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2009-06-18 - Updated: 2009-06-18 - 801 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stella!!!:

I don't know why I keep screwing up. Mostly in my personal life. My girlfriend, I f*k that up. My best friend, I f*k that up. My girlfriend and best friend hate each other, I can tell. I really do care about them both. But they both want the other to go away. I don't know what to do anymore. I just hope I can work out things this Saturday.

Sakura and I met at our usual corner near the post office. She didn't look too happy to see me at all. Given recent events, I can see why. But she could at least give me a smile. If I ask her that, she'll flip me off. Best to keep my mouth shut some. I made it over to my Japanese friend.

"Hey," I said to her. She seemed to glare at me some. I wanted to run away as fast as I could. But I knew that I could do that. I owned Sakura big time this time. So, I stayed. I shuffled a bit nervously. I really don't know what to do when she's pissed at me like this.

"So uh..." I spoke up at last. "Where do you want to go first?" She didn't say anything at first. I waited nervously. Then, my good old friend pointed forward. I looked at where my friend pointed. Oh, she wanted to go to the arcade. Figures! Sakura always wants to go there when she's pissed off. I'm not in the mood today. But, I owe Sakura for ignoring for Carmen. So, all I can do is suck it up and go along with it.

"Okay!" I said. "Let's do it!" Sakura sneered at me some. I sighed to myself.

"You're not going to make this easy on me, are you?" I asked her. She grinned at me with a nod. I hung my head and sighed again. Figures! Just like her when she's pissed off at me! How petty can you be? Still, I have no choice in the matter. I brought this on myself.

The arcade had mostly little people inside today. I felt so old here. Why did Sakura have to pick this piece? I sighed again. My friend on the other hand looked thrilled. She looked around as if she was at an amusement park. She didn't seem to know where to start. I stayed close behind at all times. Sakura finally spotted the game she wanted.

"There!" she called out. "I want to try out that one!" I looked on with her. A racing game! I did I guess? That all she ever plays. I threw up my hands in the air and sighed.

"Fine!" I said. "We'll play that!" Sakura squealed aloud happily.

"Great!!!" she cried out loud. Then, she dragged me over to the game. I paid of course. (Shocker there, I know!) The thing is, I suck at racing games. So, I ended losing to Sakura at all ten games that we played. I fought hard to keep a stiff upper lip. This is really killing me, let me tell you! But, I have to grin and bear. I started this mess, now I must fix it the best way that I can.

We stayed in the arcade throughout most of the afternoon. For the most part, I kept my big yakking trap shut. But yet, one question haunted me throughout the whole day. I held it until we were just about to live. At the doorway, I couldn't hold it anymore. I tapped Sakura on the shoulder. She slowly turned around to face me.

"Yes Adam?" she asked me. I swallowed a bit. I somewhat wished I hadn't even stopped her for this. Too late now. I forced myself to keep going.

"Are we still friends?" I asked her. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I wished I hadn't asked that question. But surprisingly, Sakura smiled at me. It wasn't one of her ugly-sarcastic smiles either. This was a real smile! I looked at her in shock.

"Of course we are!" Sakura called.

"Really?" I asked her. She nodded at me confidentially. I began to relax some. Wow, I must have done something right for a change! Then Sakura took me by the hands.

"Come on, old friend!" she called. "I'm hungry! Let's go get something to eat!" I couldn't move or speak at first. But then, I nodded right at her.

"Yeah!" I called. "Let's go!" Then, we headed out of the arcade to get food. Wow! I managed to fix one relationship for a change! Now if only I could get my best friend and girlfriend to be nice to each other. That would be nice...

As Soon as You're Born, They Make You Feel Small
Sign up to rate and review this story