Categories > TV > Supernatural

Before They Were Stars #1

by aerogirl 0 reviews

The cast as kids.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-06-18 - Updated: 2009-06-18 - 567 words - Complete

0Unrated
Before They Were Stars #1
By Aerogirl

I own nothing

(The Cast of Supernatural)

Dallas, Texas

Eight-year-old Jared Padalecki was playing on the playground outside the elementary school. School had just let out and he was hanging out with the older kids while he waited for his mom to come get him. He was hanging out with one of the kids from his neighborhood. Some kid named Jensen Ackles. He was the only one who was nice to the tall eight-year-old.

"Hey Jarhead Cadillac!" One of the kids yelled. Jared stopped trying to steal the basketball away from Jensen and looked to see some of the older kids that loved to pick on him on the way home from school.

"Leave me alone." Jared said as he went to move away from the boys. Jensen saw what was going on and moved in front of his younger friend.

"Back off jackasses." Jensen said. The three boys started to laugh.

"Stay out of this Jensen Ankles." The first man said. Jared looked up at Jensen to see fire in his eyes. They were about to say something when a boy that was the same age as Jared came over to them. He was one of Jared's friends from his class.

"Hi Jared." He said. One of the boys went over to him and pushed him to the ground. Jared and Jensen went to help him.

"Well, if it isn't Michella Collins." The boys laughed. They kept chanting Michella Collins until a dark shadow covered them. They looked up to see two high schoolers standing there, staring at the three boys. Misha Collins, Jared Padalecki, and Jensen Ackles couldn't help but smile at their newest savors.

"Bobby, John, and Caleb." The tallest boy said. "Why are you bothering them?"

"Jeffery...I..." The first one, John, stuttered.

"Leave these boys alone before I tell your parents." The other one, Jim, said. The three boys went running off. Jeffery and Jim walked over to Jensen, Jared, and Misha, who was crying because of a skinned elbow.

"Hey there kiddies." Jeffery said. "I'm Jeffery Dean Morgan and this is my friend, Jim Beaver." He added.

"Hi." Jared said. "I'm Jared Tristan Padalecki, but you can just Jared." He still had that cute, pre-pubesant voice.

"I'm Jensen Ackles." Jensen said.

"I'm Misha Collins." Misha said as he wiped away tears.

From that day on, Jeffery, Jim, Jensen, Jared, and Misha were friends. They hung out with each other until the day that Jensen went to Hollywood because of a role in Whisbone. He also played on Dawson's Creek, Dark Angel, and the movie Devour. Jared went after college to star as Dean Forrester in Gilmore Girls, and then make movies such as Flight of the Phoenix and Cheaper by the Dozen. Jim went on to do the show Deadwood and Jeffery played as Denny on Grey's Anatomy. And as for Misha, he went to play on 24 and E.R. They never talked again until one day in 2005, when Jeffery, Jensen, and Jared filmed the pilot episode for a show called Supernatural. They stared as Dean, Sam, and John Winchester, a brother, brother, father hunting group. Later, Jim joined on, playing as Bobby Singer. And finally, in season four, Misha joined as the angel Castiel. But no matter what, they remained good friends. And it was all because of the bullies from school.

The End
Sign up to rate and review this story