Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Nobody

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

by jajajajaime16 10 reviews

Doubting what you have is never good.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-06-19 - Updated: 2009-06-19 - 1143 words - Complete

5Ambiance
Before I get all shook up by writing again, can anybody tell me why I've got awesome ratings on the chapters, but yet ficwad says that the story overall is unrated? It's not that I mind all that much, it's just a little confusing. Maybe someone who's been on here longer can let me know...?



"You were out with him again, weren't you?" Issac spat into his daughter's face.

"No, I wa-" Dani was cut off by a forceful strike to her hip.

"Bullshit! Don't fucking lie to me, bitch!" He threw her back against the wall and she slid down, trying to protect herself.

"I don't know why," he paused and pulled Dani to her feet, "But lately, you've been pushing it. You're out all the time, you're getting into trouble at school, and it's getting on my last fucking nerve."

She held her ground and stayed silent.

"And I think," Issac laughed, gripping her chin and forcing her to look at him, "That it's all because of that idiotic boy you were hanging out with."

"Oh, I'm sure you think he loves you. I've seen the look you get in your eyes the few times I've mentioned him."

"Gerard's the name, right? Heard you talking on the phone with him one night..."

"But he doesn't love you," Issac cooed, smirking. "He'll leave you, just like your mom left me."

"Because," he continued. "You're nothing but a dirty," he pushed her back against the wall. "Lying," he scraped his nails down her arms. "Whore."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Frank tapped his pen on the desk over and over again all through first period. He sighed and tried to think of some way out of St. John's.

He smiled mischievously and raised his hand politely, waving it back and forth in the air.

The teacher up at the front of the classroom resisted the urge to roll her eyes at Frank's antics and called on him. "Yes, Iero?"

"May I pretty please use the restroom?" he asked childishly, batting his eyelashes at her.

She sighed and gestured towards the door. "Take a pass."

He gave her another innocent look as he skipped over to the door, grabbing the slip of laminated paper on his way.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"I'm not hungry," Dani grumbled.

Gerard frowned and waved the extra pudding he had bought in front of her face. "C'mon, nobody can refuse chocolate pudding!"

"I can."

"You need to eat something," he argued. His eyes narrowed at the new bruises on her arms that were only partially covered.

She closed her eyes, reliving Issac's words from the night before. Why is Gee here? Why hasn't he gone off and found someone better, she thought, looking at Jenna and some other girls from across the cafeteria.

"I said I'm not hungry!" she snapped.

Gerard gave up and put down the plastic cup. He kept quiet, silently cursing himself for what had almost happened after Elena's funeral. What I almost did to her.

Dani crossed her arms above the edge of the table and pushed her own tray over to him. "I don't want it. You eat it."

"Dani, did something else happen?"

She winced. There was no way she could let him know how insecure she was feeling, how much she felt like going back to the way things were before, him pressing her for information and getting nothing.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Talk about de ja vu!" Frank yelled from behind Dani and Gerard.

Dani jumped in her seat and Gerard laughed. "Not again..."

"So..." Frank trailed off, pulling out a chair next to Dani. He wiped the grin clean off his face. "How are you...both of you?" he said quietly, remembering the phone call he'd gotten from Mikey about their grandmother.

"Fan-fucking-tastic..." they answered at the same time with the same small sigh in their voice.

"Ya know, it's really starting to freak me out how you two do that," Frank observed while the other two turned away from each other. "I know I haven't seen you two cutie pies in a while, so..." He bit his lip, unsure how to talk with both of them at the same time about their problems.

"Well, for one thing, I'm still me, and I'm still living with the biggest bastard any of us will ever know, who manages to emotionally and physically destroy me almost every night," Dani said bluntly.

Gerard decided to copy her. "Yeah, and I was on the verge of becoming an emotional zombie, but she helped me get over it and I can still drink a 200 pound man under the table, but how's your life?"

Frank scratched the back of his neck. "That's...interesting."

Dani slapped Gee on the arm, hard, out of nowhere.

"Hey! What was that for?" He rubbed his arm and pouted.

"You drink? In excess?" Dani glared at him.

"Yeah..." Shit, did she not know about that?

She grabbed him by his shirt collar, lifting him out of his chair slightly. "I'd stop if I were you."

Gerard, surprised at her anger, said nothing.

"Uh...hey? How about you two settle this later?" Frank interrupted.

Dani let go of him and slid down in her chair.

Gerard scowled and turned away from both of them.

"Hey, you know I did cut class to come talk to you, not watch you two sit there and pretend to hate each other! I thought we were past that stage..."

Gerard snorted. "We were."

Frank rolled his eyes and sighed. "Look. It's obvious that both of you are too stubborn to get help for all the shit in your life. And it's also kind of creepy how much you obviously already love each other to bits."

Dani shifted in her seat and blushed. And then thought back. He doesn't love you, he'll leave you. "Yeah, well, I have my doubts."

Those words felt worse than a slap in the face to Gerard. "Did you mean any of it? Did you just feel obligated? To say it back?"

"Did you feel obligated?"

"No! What the fuck made you think that?" he yelled.

Dani squeezed her eyes shut, trying to avoid tears. "Look, can we talk about this later?"

Frank reached under the table and grabbed her hand. "I've got your back," he whispered.

Gerard opened his mouth to say something else, but stopped himself when he saw her stressed expression.

"Fine," he sighed. "Later."

Not to sound like a broken record, but sorry this keeps taking me so long. I was at the beach with my cousin for a few days, but I promised myself I'd put this up when I got back, so I did.
(Again with the broken record!) Review and rate...
Frank raising his hand cracked me up. The rest of it...well...
Song for this chapter- "Anything But Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne (old Avril's way better!)
xoxo-Jaime
Sign up to rate and review this story