Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Crawling Towards the Sun

A Beautiful Tragedy

by adalae 3 reviews

The gang visits Juliette's sister in the mental institution and Juliette visits William.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [R] [?] - Published: 2009-06-19 - Updated: 2009-07-02 - 1367 words - Complete

0Unrated
CHAPTER FIVE: A BEAUTIFUL TRAGEDY

“We’re here,” Patrick announced as he, Joe, and Andy pulled into the hospital lot, “Bradbury Mental Institution for Teens.” Patrick let out a sigh as he pulled the car keys out of the ignition, “Let’s get this over with.”

“And who are you guys?” The nurse at the check in desk inquired.

“We’re here to see Jessica Edwards,” Andy said calmly.

“I got that,” the woman said in a snarky tone, “But who are you?”

“Well I’m a cousin of hers. I’ve been living out of the country and when I came to visit well…. Uncle Joe told me everything. Me and Jess were pretty close, I think it’s a good idea if she sees me.”

“You’re not on the list of family approved visitors,” The woman said flipping through what looked to be Jessica’s file.

“Well,” Andy said squinting at the nametag on the woman’s uniform, “Nancy,” he said and cleared his throat, “I’m family and I’m approving myself and her friends in to see her.” The woman let out a frustrated sigh and called security to escort them to the visiting room.

“Go Andy!” Joe said with a grin as he sat down in one of the metal chairs, “Didn’t know you had it in you!”

“Hello?” a voice said slowly pushing the heavy door open. Jessica stepped into the room and all of the guys stood up politely. She looked nothing like Juliette having brown mousy hair and dark eyes.

“Jessica?” Andy asked politely, “Can we talk to you?”

“You’re not my family,” Jessica said hesitantly.

“No,” Patrick said and cleared his throat, “But we want to help you. We believe your story. We need your help though.”

Jessica nodded and shut the door, sitting across from the guys she sat straight up and properly with her hands folded in front of her. “So you guys believe me?” she asked, not convinced, “about the vampires?”

“Yes,” Patrick said, “We need your help to get your sister, Juliette.”

“No!” Jessica yelled, “I wont let you kill her!”

“No!” Joe yelled back, “No! We don’t want to kill her! She’s not a vampire Jessica. She’s trapped there.”

“She’s…not?” Jessica asked, her posture slipping. “But William… he took her away with him… he said she was going to take my place… he was… you mean…?”

“She must have talked her way out of it somehow,” Andy said quickly.

“Sounds like her,” Jessica responded, a grin on her face. “But how do you know?”

“We saw her. She warned us of Williams attack. She’s not a vampire,” Patrick said. Jessica said nothing but let out a deep sigh. “We need to know where he lives.”
Jessica looked unsure, “I don’t quite remember. It’s in a forest… not to far from where I lived… It’s in a clearing… no other houses around it…” Jessica said trying hard to remember, “It was so cold…. And wet… there was a river nearby…”

“Do you remember anything else?” Andy asked, “Anything. Weapons, how many were there… anything..”

“There was a whole mansion of them… they all sleep on the first floor… except William, he is on the top floor. There’s at least fifty of them. So many red eyes….”

Before Jessica could finish saying anything else the nurse burst into the room. “Security!” she yelled at the top of her lungs and moments later the guys were thrown out on their butts outside of the hospital.

“Well at least we got something…” Andy muttered.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

“Come in,” William called out as there was a knock at his door. He didn’t look up for he was busy trying to figure out what to do about Brendon’s insubordination.

“William?” Juliette said taking a few steps into the office, “I hope I’m not bothering you.”

William looked up quickly and was slightly confused. Never had Juliette ever come to see him of her own will. He was slightly concerned so he didn’t seem to excited when he gave her a smile, “Juliette,” he said, “Please, have a seat.”

“Thanks,” Juliette muttered and sat down in the chair. William noted her change of outfit from what she had been wearing earlier that day when the whole Brendon thing happened. “I just wanted to say thanks again. For earlier…” She said quietly, looking up at him she tried to force a smile but gave up seconds later letting her face settle in an expressionless stage.

William was caught slightly off guard and closed up his book and placed his pen down on the desk, “It was nothing Juliette,” he spoke slowly and carefully not wanting to say anything that she could misconstrue. “You know I wouldn’t let anything hurt you if I could prevent it… right?” he asked, suddenly realizing he shouldn’t have said it. It was beyond inappropriate for him to have any sort of feelings for her, sure he could play with her all he wished but the moment he felt something he would be crossing the line. “I mean, you haven’t done anything worth punishment yet and I gave you my word you weren’t to be harmed if you were working for us. I am a man of my word,” he quickly said, trying to justify himself.

“You are a man of your word,” Juliette muttered and forced herself to look up, “but still. I just wanted to say thanks.”

“Well,” William said not knowing what else he was supposed to say he continued with, “You are welcome.”

Juliette stood and walked over to the desk where William stood in response. Unsurely Juliette kissed him. William stood there dumbfounded but when Juliette stepped to move away and grabbed her lightly by the waist and kept her close leaning his forehead against hers. They didn’t say anything for what Juliette could have swore was hours, but in reality was only a few minutes. “Juliette,” William finally said, breaking the silence.

“Don’t,” Juliette said putting a finger to his lips, “Just… don’t.” William said nothing and grabbed Juliette’s hand and wrapped it around his neck. This was a side of him Juliette had never seen before. He didn’t seem like the arrogant, narcissistic jerk he usually was and she was slightly curious as to why she got to see this nicer, sweeter side of him. She tilted her head up to his and traced her hand along his jawbone and down his neck. Her brain memorized every line of his features and the feel of his skin. She kissed him again and this time he reacted by tightening his hands around her waist and bringing her as close to him as he could.

William broke the kiss and took a deep breath, “Juliette…” he whispered forgetting what he really wanted to say. Not wanting to lose the moment he pushed her up onto the desk when she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. Juliette leaned back on the desk, pulling William down towards her, and kissed him harder. Taking the hint William slid his hand down to her thigh and nipped at her ear. William’s lips began to trail down Juliette’s neck when a group of his bodyguards burst into the office. “Sir,” one of them announced, “We have a situation.”

William dropped his head onto Juliette’s collarbone and let out a sigh, he sharply turned his head and gave the man a cold stare, “Can this wait?” he asked.

“I’m sorry sir,” the man said and cleared his throat, “It needs your attention immediately.

“Alright,” William muttered, “One moment please.” He ordered the men out of the room and they obliged, closing the door behind them. William stood and pulled Juliette to her feet. He ran a hand through her hair and kissed her hard. He said nothing more and walked out of the room. Juliette stood for a second, shocked at what had almost taken place and she also found herself astonished that she was disappointed by his departure.
Sign up to rate and review this story