Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Deidara and the missing art

Deidara and the missing art

by darkshadow10420 0 reviews

just a average day in the akatsuki . please enjoy. dont own anything in the story. yes i do make fun of characters but only in good fun.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Itachi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-06-19 - Updated: 2009-06-20 - 184 words

0Unrated
It was a early morning and pain, leader of the infamous organization Akatsuki was just waking up. Damn still got 6 more tailed beast to go, he thought to himself. He was about to take his morning wiz and noticed the large line up in front of the bathroom. Whats going on here? Tobi ate something and now has a stomach ache, replied deidara.Well do you know what it was, said pain. hey itachi use your sharingan to look inside his stomach, suggested kisame. Shut up kisame, said itachi. Several hours had passed since the bathroom incident. Deidara was in his room making new clay bombs and had noticed some of his sculptors were missing. Deidara wasn't going to stand for this. First he checked itachis room because he had gone to go get some pizza. He opened the door. It was dark and spooky, all there was in there was a t.v, bed, dresser and closet. he decided to check the closet which had been locked. This only raised deidaras suspicion. He then made a clay key and opened the closet door.
Sign up to rate and review this story