Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Rose, Superstar

by Noizchild 1 review

Pete gets the divorce papers and gives Rose a nice little gift. Plus, Rose, Superstar is born! More reviews=More chaps. So get to it.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-06-20 - Updated: 2009-06-20 - 976 words - Complete

0Unrated
Rose, Superstar:

Rose's life began to rise. On Monday afternoon, Pete came by Beach Radio Magazine to take her to lunch. He had a little surprise for her. Rose noticed it right away.

"Hey Petey," she said. "What'cha got there in your hand?" He tried to hide from her.

"Oh nothing!" the Emo hottie said quickly. Rose didn't buy it one bit. She kept looking behind his back. The journalist got the surprise right out of his hands. She looked at the small stack of papers. Her eyes lit up in surprise.

"Petey!" she called. "These are..."

"Yes!" Pete replied. "I finally have the divorce papers." Rose looked on surprised.

"So, you'll actually do that!" she whispered to him.

"Yep," Pete said. He lightly kissed her on the tip of the nose. Rose felt giddy all over.

"And when will you serve them?" she asked trying to keep from sounding like an excited fangirl. Pete lightly squeezed her hands. Her heart raced at his touch.

"Soon, Rosie," he said. "I promise that. Soon." Rose became overjoyed at those words. She kissed him right on the lips. Pete kissed her back. They didn't part until fifteen seconds later.

"So," her boyfriend spoke up. "Where to go for lunch?" Rose shrugged at him.

"Your choice!" she called.

"Okay!" Pete said. Then, they headed off to lunch. They held hands in a cute way the whole time. They both felt closer to each other. Pretty soon, the divorce would make it all official.

Sometime later, Rose got a package from Pete at work. Nessa and the girls all crowded around her in excitement. The woman tried to make them all back off.

"Easy now!" she called. "Back up off of me now!" She opened up the package. Rose and the girls looked on surprised.

"Oh wow!" was the only thing to come out of Rose's mouth. Pete got her a super sweet and hot little black dress. We're talking top designer brand. Sleeves and shape cut into a classy-sexy style. Perfectly within Rose's taste. Vanessa squealed in delight.

"Oh!!!" she called out. "I wish I had a boyfriend to give me nice gifts like that!"

"Hey!" Rose called out. "It's just a nice little gift! Nothing serious!" But then, a card fell straight to the floor from the dress.

"Ooo, what's that?" Miranda asked.

"Hm?" Rose asked as she looked down at the floor. She bent down and picked up the card. The journalist turned it over and looked at it.

"I'm being invited out to a club tonight!" she said at last.

"Oooo!!!!" the girls called. Rose waved her hand wildly in the air.

"Hey, hey!" she called. "The man just invited me out on date again. No big deal! What are you all in junior high?" The girls giggled some.

"Goodbye Tart Simpson, hello Rose, Superstar!" Vanessa whispered to Noriko. She snickered at that one. Rose pretended not to hear her.

"Hey!" a voice yelled out to them. The girls all looked up and saw Katherine glaring at them crossly. "This is not social hour!" she cried. "Get back to work!" The girls all departed back to their cubicles right away. Rose packed up her dress and got to work. She slipped the invitation right into her pocket. Rose, Superstar. Not a bad title. A girl could get used to this.

In a few minutes, Rose received an IM from Duncan. "I'll help you look like a real Superstar, Rose!" it read. The journalist smiled to herself proudly. "Well, okay!" she thought. "Out do yourself, Duncan!" She typed out exactly what she was thinking at that moment. Rose pressed enter.

"I'll be at your house at six o'clock!" Duncan sent her. Rose smirked at that line. "Well okay, personal stylist!" she thought. "I'll see you then!"

After work and a light dinner, Duncan helped Rose get dressed for her date. Tonight, she wore her new dress with her favorite black dressy sandal kitten heels, silver dangle earrings, silver heart bracelet, and a small black purse. Duncan did her hair and make-up like usual. In the end, Rose modeled around for him some.

"Well," she said. "How do I look?" Duncan took a long look at her up and down. He took his time putting it all together in his mind. Rose noticed his face.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Something's missing..." Duncan told her. His friend looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" she asked. Her stylist looked at the sexy rising superstar for a little while longer. Then, an idea came into his head.

"Hang on!" he called. Duncan looked through all of Rose's things. Rose looked on confused.

"Duncan," she called. "What are you doing?" He turned back around with a pair of black and silver shades in his hand. He slid them on her face and backed up. The man grinned at his model.

"Perfect!" he called. Rose turned to the mirror. When she saw her reflection, she smiled at the results.

"I look like a Hollywood darling!" the journalist called out loud.

"Yes, you do!" Duncan agreed. Right then, the doorbell rang. Rose and Duncan looked up right away.

"That's him!" Rosie said quickly.

"Have a great time!" her best friend/stylist said to her. Rose nodded and headed out to the door. She opened the door wide and Pete stood on the other side waiting.

"Hi," he said to her.

"Hey," Rose said back to him. Pete looked her up and down. A naughty little smile came onto his face.

"You look great!" he called out.

"Wow! Thanks!" Rose said back to him happily.

"Ready to go?" her boyfriend asked.

"Yeah!" Rose called out.

"Okay then," the emo hottie told her. "Let's go." Then, the couple headed off on their date. Hello, Rose Superstar.

I Always Wanted to be a Superstar (Ha-ha-ha-ha!)
Sign up to rate and review this story