Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > After all thats said and done could you look at my face?

My song for you

by kattychatty5 0 reviews

Gerard....and well sorry I was gone

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-06-21 - Updated: 2009-06-21 - 1006 words

0Unrated
Sorry I was gone, computer is broke and it killed me not to write so here...
Damn I hate the streets... I feel like shit and I started writing this song and damn I tell myself its not about Frankie, but I know it is...I miss him...no...no I dont. Here is what I got so far
No Title
Well let's go back to the middle of the day that starts it all
I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling
And now the red ones make me fly
And the blue ones help me fall
And I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling
And as the fragments of my skull begin to fall
Fall on your tongue like pixie dust just think happy thoughts


And we'll fly home
We'll fly home
You and I
We'll fly home


It is so about him...maybe Im just dreaming and think it about him or something. Lack of food is a good way to get a song out of someone.
I drift in and out of an unpeaceful sleep. I hate sleeping against dirt and cement. I feel someone touch my face, which scares me cuase its New Jersey, this person could be the last person I see before they kill me or something.
I look up. Twilight hour, all blue and pretty. Thank God it aint Frank. Mikey, My Brother. Eyes full of tears. I feel bad now, he is my little brother.

"Why did you do this to him, he loves you" Mikey manages to say. I ignore him. He isnt Mom.

"Gerard He is not doing good, I think he is going back to his old ways".

"So? He deserves better than a dirty whore, tell him to suck it up and move on" I say rudely.

"Suck it up? You know he cant forget you, Damn it!". I look away.
"You love him, Gee. He needs you and you need him"

"Dont tell him you found me here" I mumble. He nods. "Come on" He grabs my stuff and before I have time to protest, my baby brother is carrying me. I dont fight back and he knows why I cant. He is my brother and best friend and damn I could never hit him. He throws me in the back seat. I start to sleep. The first time in a long while...

I hear phone ringing. I jump up and Im laying on the couch in Mikeys Living room. Pretty....
"Gee your up..Can we talk about this whole Frankie thing again, you need to go back to him...He wrote a fucking song and Im pretty sure you caused it!" He throws paper at me. Hmm Its a song allright, Frankies messy handwriting.. Mikeys cell rings. He looks down at it.

"Guess what its him" He smirks and picks up, putting it on speaker so I can hear also. Frankie doesnt know Im here so I get quite.

"Hey Mikes, I got the song down...You wanna hear?" I feel a chest pain, and I feel like my heart is in my throat.
Mikey turns to me and almost laughs. "Yeah, Lets hear it.."
I forgot what a good singer Frankie was...He starts:

I have this reoccurring dream
Where you make it hard for me to breathe.
I gave you everything I could,
I gave up everything I owned.

And when you smile, it's not for me.
You offer little sympathy.
You grasp so far exceeds your reach.
I wake up and this is not a dream.

And I almost can't believe
That you're the same
Person who can
Straight faced with a smile...
Tell me that you love me.


Crawl (And I know I should run, I know I should run)
But I don't get too far. (And I know I should run, I know I should...)
I know I should run, (And I know I should run, I know I should run)
But I just keep running back. (And I know I should run, I know I should...)

I have this reoccurring dream,
Where you admit that you're not happy.
I know that you will never leave.
You're here just to torment me.

And I almost can't believe (And I know I should run, I know I should run)
That you're the same (And I know I should run, I know I should...)
Person who can (And I know I should run, I know I should run)
Straight faced with a smile... (And I know I should run, I know I should...)
Tell me that you love me.


I had a new dream and everything was perfect.
The sky is pink, yellow, green, blue, and orange.
And all the past has been forgotten.
(I don't know how you don't choke on every lie you've ever told me.)
And we fell in love and we fell in love and we fell in love.
And I fell into your trap!

And I know I should run, And I know I should run. (You kept me sick!)
And I know I should run, And I know I should... (You kept me sick!)
And I know I should run, And I know I should run. (You took it all!)
And I know I should run, And I know I should...
(Run!) And I know I should run, And I know I should run (Run!).
And I know I should r-r-run!
(Run!) And I know I should run, And I know I should run (Run!).
And I know I should r-r-run!

You kept me sick.
You took it all.
You kept me complacent,
But not for long.


I start to cry...sob...

"Mikey? Who is crying? Gee?" He whispers the last part which is pure touture...

Im soo sorry...Im soo sorry...Im so so....



Its been soo long... Songs are My Chemical Romance Headfirst for Halos, which is Gerards song and Frankies song is Trying to Escape the Inevitable Pencey Prep, which is a AWESOME SONG
Sign up to rate and review this story