Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Mind of A Loser

by Coffee_Lover_ 2 reviews

True story...my story...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-06-21 - Updated: 2009-06-21 - 530 words - Complete

0Unrated
I stare up at the ceiling and sucked up the tears running down my cheeks. I almost never get my way when it comes to arguements with my parents. It was impossible to win. The mind of a 15 year old was usaully blank...other then their boyfriend or girlfriend and their sex crazed dreams. My mind was different. I had the mind of a loser. Which I was happy with.
How could I think differently from others? How could I be happy with a loser brain? Three words: My Chemical Romance. Although people usaully don't take their music seirously, and just like the sound of it. Idiots. They have no idea whats out there, they have no idea how horrible the world could be. But then it could be a beatiful place. Most people don't know how pain really is, how your body reacts to it. It could start from a shudder, then end in suicide. I look at the people dressed in pink and yellow. Who wear flip-flops all the time and laugh to much. And they think we're crazy.
They don't know the meaning of pain. Of how it is to cry all night long. Or how it is to have people look at you and laugh at your problems. Before I knew about My Chemical Romance, I was lost. I had no idea what to do with myself, I was one of THEM. The mindless Preps who have no idea about life. It makes me sick. My Chem showed me that being a loser might be the best thing I could be in high school years.
I look around my bedroom which is painted blood red. I am laying on my back on my black bed in total comfort. I hear a tap at my window. I sit up to find Valentine sitting on the window sill. He waves. I sigh and lay back down. Valentine was like Gerard the second.But younger. I have known Valentine since I was in 6th grade. He was an amazing guy, but he wasn't Gerard. I wish I could talk to Gerard, or any of the MCR guys. I guess it would acaully put a REAL smile on my face.
Valentine opened the window and let himself in. He waved his hand in front of my face. I just ignored him. After a while it got frustrating so I grabbed his hand. He wiped away the tear that escaped from my eye.
"You're upset. What's wrong?" He asked.
"Everything is wrong! Everything in this stupid life! My parents hate me and won't accept me as there daughter!"
I sit up and hug him.
"And on top of that, everyone thinks I'm going crazy!" I said.
Valentine stroked my hair.
"It's okay, everything will be fine..."
The smell of cigrettes filled my nose.
"You've been smoking again..."
"I'm as troubled as you are." He shrugged.
Valentine never smoked around me, it made me nervous. But from time to time I would see the pack sticking out of the pocket of his jeans. I hugged him even tighter, for now, he was my only source of love.



(True story...my story...)
-Crist
Sign up to rate and review this story