Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

“What if they don’t like me?”

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-06-21 - Updated: 2009-06-22 - 565 words - Complete

1Ambiance

Later that evening Paisley sat on Gerard’s bed watching him gather some clean clothes.

“What if they don’t like me?”

“Of course they’re gonna like you,” Gerard said as he examined a pair of jeans for their cleanliness, “You’re my girlfriend.”

“Because of that they’re supposed to automatically like me?”

Gerard sighed and sat down next to her, “Paise, my family is gonna love you. What is there not to love? You’re beautiful , funny, very likeable. Look at my mom, she adores you and she only met you a few days ago.”

“I guess you’re right.”

Gerard smiled, “Of course I’m right. Anyway I’m gonna take a shower so you can get ready if you want.”

Paisley nodded, “Ok.”

She walked over to where Gerard had placed her suitcase. Rummaging through it she found a an emerald green dress her grandmother had bought her for her 16th birthday.

Quickly she slipped it and a pair of silver heels on. Gerard came out of his bathroom at that exact moment. Paisley watched him in the mirror as he towel dried his shaggy hair. Her heart skipped a beat when she noticed the only thing that he was wearing were those same jeans he had wore on their first date.

“What the hell Paise,” Gerard had moved his hair out of his eyes and was now grinning at her, “You look gorgeous babe.”

Paisley glanced at herself in the mirror and bit her lip. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“This is odd. Normally you come to my chest,” Gerard mused as Paisley lay her head in the crook of his neck.

“It’s the heels. So don’t get used to it. I may be in the emergency room within an hour.”

Gerard laughed as he kissed Paisley on her forehead.

“So, let me get my shirt on and we can head upstairs. I’ll carry you if you want, so you don’t have to worry about getting hurt.” Gerard laughed as Paisley smacked him on the arm.

Gerard slipped on a black button down shirt as Paisley applied her eyeshadow and mascara.

“Should I do foundation.” she asked, more to herself than him.

“No. You look beautiful without makeup. The only thing I ever want to see you wear is what ever makes your eyes stand out. That’s all.”

Paisley giggled as Gerard wrapped his arms around her from behind.

“Are you ready,” he asked as he watched her reflection.

Paisley sighed, “I think so. ”

“You’re really nervous about this aren’t you,” he asked his eyes full of concern as he turned her around.

“Yeah. I just don’t wanna screw anything up. This is your family Gerard, not some bunch of school friends.”

He nodded, “Is there anything I can do to help calm your nerves?”

Paisley bit her lip, “Can I have a kiss?”

Gerard beamed, “That is one thing you never have to ask for. It’s yours when ever you want it.”

He leaned in and gave her a generous kiss before pulling back.

“Are you ok now?”

“Slightly,” Paisley nodded and picked up his hand.” Let’s get this over with.”

Gerard snickered as he led her up the stairs.


AN: http://www.edressme.com/it8239-gr.html Paisley’s dress
Sign up to rate and review this story