Categories > Celebrities > All-American Rejects

Ubiquity

by lyrical_lies 2 reviews

Everyone wishes they could be different but only those who are wish to be normal. (powers)

Category: All-American Rejects - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-06-21 - Updated: 2009-10-17 - 185 words

1Original
The figure in the corner twitched, its gaze transfixed on the body huddled on the bed. As Gray dreamt, the boy in the corner watched aware that at any moment she could awake, but that didn’t matter as long as he could pretend she was his and watch her peacefully rest. Not caring at all for the time, the boy stood there, still in the corner. Watching, waiting, hoping and wishing that one day she would be his. With a sudden jolt, Gray awoke and sat upright, alone in her dark room.

Tyson lay back down on his bed. If only I could tell her, if only she would understand…




[*Please rate and review id you want me to continue!!

Will only post if i get reviews on this. please i think i would be a really great story and i already ahve some plot twists planed but there is no point writing a story no one will read.

so AGAIN please rate and review so i know if i should continue... i promise not to make it another cliche story!

xo bitches
Shane
Sign up to rate and review this story