Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Laceration Gravity

Chapter 46

by the-ghost-of-you 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-06-22 - Updated: 2009-06-22 - 327 words

0Unrated
I climbed down the stairs as quietly as I could manage. I pulled off my jeans and slid into bed next to Kat. She lay breathing quietly, her eyes closed. The clock on the wall now read 4 and my eyes were drooping. My knuckles were burning, the skin torn and rough. My lip was pounding and I kissed Kat's forehead gently, not only so she didn't wake but so that it wouldn't hurt so much. Hers eyes fluttered open as they had when Ellie had come down the stairs earlier. “Hey,”
“Hey” I took her hand from my face and kissed it.
“What did Bob want?” She asked me sleepily.
“Just band stuff, no biggy.” She took my hand in her own and glided her fingers gently over my bruised knuckles. “What happened?Are you okay?” I kissed her own knuckles and stroked her face. “It's fine, I fell up the drive on my way in, sleep now love.” She closed her eyes and her breathing slowed in time.
I lay my head down on the pillow next to her and watched as a curl on her forehead danced slowly across her forehead as she breathed in and out. I pushed it away with a finger gently and wrapped my arm around her waist. She moved and her head rested against my chest. I caressed her face, my knuckles burning with pain. What had I done?





Hey guys thanks for reading! loving the reviews, keep it up, special love and thanks to Shan85 who comments on like every chapter, thanks for the support! keep reviewing and reading, love it. Oh and thanks for a great response to chapter 45, found it really difficult to write and glad you seemed happy with it, i know i was relieved to have it uploaded. Thanks again, and keep reading! more surprises still to come, love Kat xxxx (p.s sorry for such a small chapter, linker so has to be small)
Sign up to rate and review this story