Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Feelings Ch.1

Answer Ch.2

by mcrFan12 1 review

im really sorry if i confused u...im new to ficwad... XoxO

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-24 - Updated: 2009-06-25 - 1354 words

0Unrated
Frank gave a huge sigh. "okay....now i just have to wait for her to come..." Pacing nervously along the grass under him. Biting his nails. Again, he opended the little square-shaped box on his palm. He stared at the ring laying inside the little box smiling . The top of the ring was a diamond that sparckled like like a star. On the bottom of the ring were letters that said "you are the love of my life". He smiled. "I can do this. I love her." Frank feeling more confident and less nervous, laid his back on a tree right next to the picnic. He looked up the dark sky.
"Full moon...." Frank said quietly. The lake was reflecting the soft beams of moonlight. Making the lake seem like it had a soft blue carpet over it.

"Hey Gee, if jamia rejects frank's proposal,what do you think the reason would be?" Lin-z asked, sitting on the couch beside gerard, watching the T.V.
"Why would you ask that?" Gerard asked.
Lin'z shrugged. "Just curious i guess ."
Gerard stoped his consentration on the T.V. and thought.He was alittle pleased thinking about it but then quickly nocked off the feeling. Well he's funny, crazy,really god damn nice, fun to talk to,fun to watch too and he's not bad looking...why would she... ."Hmmm why WOULDN'T she want to marry him? Frankie's a great guy."
"I know...But what if?Would it be because he's too childish?"
Gerard laughed. "TOO CHILDISH?" He repeated in amusement." That's the best part of Frank."
"Ummm i guess...sooo would it be because he's short?"
"If that was the case, don't you think she wouldn't have been going out with him for 3 years?" frank being short is what makes him so- He caught himself and didn't want to finish his thought. Which was, "frank being short is what makes him so....adorable."
"Hmmm your right...Then becau-"
"Lin-z,there is NO WAY that Jamia is going to refuse Frank's proposal.So just drop it,okay? ." Gerard protested not really listening to the T.V. just watching it.Gerard was getting annoyed that Lin-z was trying to find the bad in his best friend.
"Okay!You should've just asked me to stop.I'm your girlfriend you should treat me better." Lin-z argued, looking at gerard.
"I'm sorry, it's just that he's my best friend and your here talking shit about him.I don't like that y'know." Now gerard looked at her too.
"Oh so now you're insulting me?" She asked. She sound annoyed.
"C'mon Lin'z, don't be like that.It's kinda fucked up that my girlfriend is talking about my friend behind his back.And you expect me to just sit here and not say anything? Hell no."
"Whatever, I'm leaving." She stood up,grabbed her purse and headed for the door.
"What? Are you serious?C'mon don't be that way."
Lin-z turned around, now looking more pissed said, "You're not even gonna get up and try to stop me?" She turned and opened the door.She was out and slamed the door behind her. Not giving Gerard a chance to say or do something. Gerard looked at the door in complete shock. He sighed deeply and put his hands on his face.what the hell..? He sat up and picked up his phone from the coffee table infront of him. He dialed Lin-z's phone number and called her.After a few moments she finally answered.
"What do you want"
"HI. Don't you think you're overreacting?"
"NO....You disrespected me and you put your friend first instead of me..."
"OH MY GOD. Are you fucking serious?... Whatever. Look if you're just gonna leave like that at least tell me where you're going...I'm worried.."
She let out a deep breath. "I'm gonna spend the night at my friend's house...Don't call me..i'll txt you tomorow...bye."
Gerard hear a "click" noise. He hung up too and put his phone down on the table. He put a hand over his face and let out a deep breath. "What the fuck is wrong with Lin-z!" He shouted.

"Frank?" Jamia called once she was inside the apartment .Her voice made soft echos around the apartment. She saw that the lights were prety low. ."Frank!" She called again. She had a worried expression on her face thinking that frank might sneek up on her and scare like he sometimes did.Jamia walked to the living room to find the light switch. As she entered the living she noticed that the room was really cleaned up. "wow...." She said under her breath. Jamia also noticed that the coffee table had nothing except two red long candles and a sheet of paper in between them. She picked up the paper.As she began to read tears began to fall on her cheeks.She placed her free hand over her mouth to cover her sobs. Now she read the bottom of the letter.
It said:
" P.S. come to the local lake. I dont care what your wearing, you always look beautiful. Oh and don't worry... i have permission to come to the lake tonight...i can only invite one friend....It would really suck if you don't come...i wanna tell you something....
-♥ Frankie XOXO"
"Frank..." Jamia whispered.More tears were rushing down her face, ruining her make-up. "I h-have to tell him..." She said while sobbing.She crashed on the couch crying and sobbing even more now. After long minutes of crying Jamia stood up and cleaned her face with her hands. "Damn..." She whispered.
Frank ,now worried, wondered why she's taking so long, checked his watch...Just 2 more hours before midnight. He took his cell phone out of his pocket and was about to call her.Until finally, Frank saw Jamia.She was standing at least 10 feet away from frankie wearing a plain dark-blue T-shirt and jeans.She forced a smile.Frank's childish grin appeared on his face.
"JAMIA!" frank yelled.Frank ran to Jamia and hugged her."Why did you take so long?" Frank asked still hugging her.He let go of her and smiled.
"Why did you tell me to come here?" Jamia asked.
Frank smiled." I asked first." He said smugly.
Jamia sighed trying to think of something to say. "Umm.....i didn't know what to wear...and i remembered you said that you didn't care what i wore..sooo yeah..."
"And that took you about an hour?" Frank asked. Jamia shrugged.
"WOW..." Frank said.
"Now is your turn.." Jamia said emotionless.
"Well we haven't been going out on dates lately..soo i thought i'd surprise you...What do you think?" He asked smiling.
Jamia gave frank a smile.But her smile didn't reach her eyes. "It's really amaizing.You're so thoughtful frank.Thank you. " Jamia was trying really hard holding her tears back. Frank noticed she didn't look too happy.
"C'mon,atleast show a bit of exitment.Cuz i'm fun sized, I spent HOURS cleaning the apartment for you!"Frank joked. Jamia didn't do anything.She just stood there with a nervous look on her face. At this point frank was really worried.
"Hey is something wrong?" Frank leaned closer. Jamia immediately took 3 steps back. Frank gave jamia a shocked look .Jamia crossed her arms over her chest and couln't look Frank in th eyes. So she looked down at the floor. "Jamia are you-" Frank began but was interupted by jamia.
"Frank.....i have to tell you something..." Jamia said biting her lip,arms crossed over her chest, still looking down at the grass."I-I..."She couldn't hold back her tears anymore.She started crying. "Fank..." She cried out.
Frank gasped and grabbed both her shoulders,shaking her."Jamia! What's wrong? What happend?"
Jamia shook her head. "Im s-sorry..."She said sobbing.
Frank confused and extremely anxious asked, "Sorry for what??" He waited for her to answer, still holding her shoulders.
Jamia finally looked at frank.Her eyes full of guilt. Tears rushing down her cheeks.She gulped,"I wanna break up frank..."
Sign up to rate and review this story