Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Incapacity, Inability

by xelcius2518 1 review

What if amnesia is just a trouble that can jump on you anytime?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-24 - Updated: 2009-06-25 - 921 words

1Exciting
His fuzzy vision came into focus as the pain came in like, five seconds. He cringed quietly as he looked around. He found a body beside him. That body was of a male’s, his back facing the grey sky. He has blonde hair and a strong built and, he was bloody. He again looked around. There were other three besides the blonde man, a brown-haired man, a black haired one and an afro…

There was an upside down car steaming with smoke, rubbish everywhere and beside those, nothing more.

He… can’t remember being in a car with those men. He can’t remember being in a picture the clues he got painted for him; a car crash. He couldn’t even remember knowing these people.

He decided to stand up but nearly fell over as the bump was taking its toll. He placed his hand on his forehead and much to his sheer happiness, he found blood. He discovered a long gash of wound across his forehead that emits blood.

Just then, he sensed the brown haired man stir from his position. He didn’t know why but he got the urge to run.

“H-help…” the man said as he looked up to him.

He got ready to run.

“Fra--!” blast! He ran. He didn’t even know the reason behind the urge to run but it didn’t matter to him. He ran and ran and ran until he was brought to a place he couldn’t recognize. He crossed a street as if that action would bring him the answer to the question: Where is he?

Then, he heard a yell.

“No! Red! Come back here!”

The next thing he knew, he was sitting on the ground. He crashed into a kid and a brown and furry figure brushed past him. He quickly got up and helped the boy.

“Ah-I’m sorry…” the boy uttered.

He noticed that the boy accidentally threw the cane he was holding away. He got it for the kid and when he handed it, the boy pulled him down a little bit and touched his face.

He exclaimed when his fingers brushed a little to his wound.

“Sorry… you don’t feel like anyone I know. Do you live here?” he innocently asked.

“No…” that’s when reality came to him. He tried to ask himself his own name but the only response that came is the syllable the brown haired man had said. “Fra” and nothing more. He also tried to ask himself about the place where he lives. None came as an answer.

“Are you lost?”

“Kind of… well, yeah,” he nodded. Then, he noticed the boy’s eyes.

They were as pale as blue plastic. They were almost transparent. And one more thing, he was staring far away and he didn’t bother to look at him the whole time.

“You’re looking at my eyes,” the boy said.

He backed out a little.

“Yeah, uhh… sorry,” he uttered.

“I know you’re curious. I’m… blind, got it?” he smiled and it brought him discomfort.

Should he run? No, he didn’t think he should. Besides, if he hadn’t stopped running he would’ve been on the moon by now. The boy moved towards the bench beside the wall. He hadn’t even noticed that there. He was too occupied and all.

“Would you mind if I become friends with you?” he asked, with that innocent tone again.

“I don’t think so,” he whispered.

“Well then, come sit down with me, sir,” his formal tone of voice sounded like Italian and French.

He did as he said.

“May I first ask your name so that I can address you normally?”

He tried to make sense of the syllable. Fra—Francis? France? Frank? Francois? He decided to go with France.

“France, how about you?”

“Nick, nice to meet you,” he offered a hand and they shook, “did you see my dog?”

So, it’s a dog that escaped.

“Well, yeah. Is he the brown one?”

“He is. He escaped a while ago but I’m sure he’s gonna be back. He’s one smart dog,” he smiled.

Then came silence.

A bark came to break the silence and he felt something jump to him. He was startled when a dog licked his face.

“Red! I know you’d come back!” said Nick.

The dog went down on him and jumped on to Nick’s lap.

“Say, why did you name him Red?”

“Because when I first actually saw him, my eyes were covered with blood so he appeared to be red. And when I will have the chance to get my sight back, I’ll be happy to see one. Who have ever seen a red dog?” he laughed, “you don’t have a home, right?” his expression grew serious.

“Well, yeah…but I’m sure to find some around the corner,” he quickly said.

Red jumped on him again and sniffed him.

Nick laughed, “He says you stink. You can come to our house. My grandma would be waiting there and she’ll love company.”

“Are you sure I can really come?”

“Of course,” he stood up, took his cane and grabbed the dog’s leash and walked.

After about ten seconds, he decided to follow. Why had he? He’s not sure but he felt comfortable by the way the boy speaks.
Rate and Reviews very much appreciated. Tell me what you think, ayt?
Sign up to rate and review this story