Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Make The Moves, Aim The Spotlight

I won't call you on it

by sasukeluver 1 review

FIrst concert time, and Katie has the spotlight

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2009-06-28 - Updated: 2009-06-29 - 1600 words

1Exciting
**I DO NOT OWN PETE ANDY PATRICK OR JOE! NITHER DO I OWN THE TWILIGHT CAST THAT I PUT INTO THIS CHAPTER!!****



If only he understood the pain he causes on a day to day basis. He's never even apologized to me about making me watch him go on his rage and war. I watch him leave every other day, and every time he leaves, I know what he's doing. He's going out to kill and I don't want him to be killed. He's the best of the best, and I'm terrified of him, but I don't want to lose the closest thing to family I have left. I honestly don't know what to say to him when we start talking about his past. This is all just so hard. His life and mine are so different, but so similar. Same goal, same team, same future. To kill the one who made us who we are now.

We pulled up to the concert hall. Andy started drumming on random pieces of furniture to warm up. Patrick did some scales while Pete tuned his base. I watched them all do their thing, hoping they would forget about me. I don't like singing in front of a big group of people. The only ones who have heard me sing are Pete and Joe. Speaking of Joe, where is he?
"So kid," Joe jumped on the couch next to me and I watched him get hyped up. He had a Monster energy drink like he always does before a show, and its working. "I hear you're singing for us." I didn't know what to say.
"I guess I am," was the only thing I could say without braking down in tears. I was more nervous then I ever have been and nobody could tell.
"What song?" I looked at him. I thought they planned this out already.
"Which ever one you want me to."
"Oh, that reminds me," he said. He smiled and I could smell the Monster on his breath, it was nasty. "You're going to meet some... knowing people today."
"No pressure," I said. He shrugged and smiled wider. "I don't know."
"Come on girl!" He yelled. The other guys looked over and smiled. "Have fun with this! This might be your only chance to impress these people and you're saying 'I don't know'?"
I shrugged, and he sighed.
"Guys help me out here," he said. Pete walked over and sat down. Patrick and Andy stood in front of us. Pete put his arm around me. I wanted to flinch, but I was trying to get over that habbit. I've made him feel bad plenty of times; this wasn't going to be one of them. Not before a concert.
"Who are those people you have posters of in your room?" He asked. I whipped my head to him and gave him a puzzled look.
"You mean the Twilight posters?" He nodded. "It's the cast and the author, Stephanie, why?"
They all smiled and I developed one of my own. "Wait... they're not coming... are they?" Patrick flashed a piece of paper that had a phone number on it.
"Guess who loves FallOutBoy and made the cast come to their concert." I stood up and ran to Patrick.
"Oh my gosh Patrick, thank you!" I hugged him and held him tight to me. "Thank all of you." I stepped back and gave everyone a hug, especially Pete. He knows how much I love Twilight and the entire cast. That book is pure perfection.
"Okay, so are we ready to rock!" Andy yelled. We all screamed and headed to the concert hall, me smiling the entire way. The paparazzi tried to get to us but we safely got inside before questions were being thrown at us. I was sure to be questioned after I sing. Once we got inside, I got to Pete before we had to get our make up and other stuff ready.
"What should I tell the press?" I whispered. People were taking pictures and women in head set microphones were trying to get us into our dressing rooms. It took forever to convince her that I was with the band and I didn't need a separate dressing room then them. She had to check with the entire band and it was stupid. "Should I tell them about like you and me being relatives... sorta?"
He laughed at me and walked into out dressing room.
"Tell the press what you want. Just don't get stuck. If you don't want to answer something, just say no comment. If they don't leave you alone, get my attention and I'll get you out of there." I nodded and followed him into our room.

Patrick was doing amazing. His voice has always stuck out. With his akward stance and how he doesn't have the rocker look that everyone wants him to look like. He's himself and that's all he needs to be. I smiled when Pete started to anounce the next and final song. I told them I wanted to sing Golden, and I would be sitting next to Patrick while he sat at the piano and sing with him. I couldn't do it on my own my first time on stage. I would frezze and it would be horible.
"Now, I am honnored to present a special guest singer to our stage." He looked off stage to look at me and I nodded. "This girl is really close to me, and we've been together for years now. Please give a warm welcome to my little sister, Katie!!" I walked on stage and Pete gave me his microphone. I hugged him and a group of girls booed me. I rolled my eyes and Pete started to walk of stage.
"Wow Pete, you make it sound like we're dating." I could hear him laugh and everyone in the stands fallowed his laughter. I walked to the piano and turned slightly to tell him something else. "If I get mawled my a crazy 'I heart Pete Wentz' fan, I'm blaming you." He laughed even harder and everyone else did as well. I hope they know I'm just his sister now. Patrick sat down on the bench and I was on the other end of it looking at him. I nodded and took a deep breath. With all the talent I had, I sang my heart out, and let my voice me heard.

After the concert we all tried to relax before the cameras begged for our attention. Pete took a drink of his water and wet his hair.
"Do they know about... you?"
Pete suddenly appeared in front of me and took my shoulders. I jumped slightly, but I saw it coming.
"Listen to me Katie. You can't tell them about this curse. Nobody must know, even if they're other... people like me," he didn't want to say it in case someone was listening in. "Unless we introduse you to them by saying they are brotherens, do not... I repeat, do NOT tell anyone about this." I nodded and closed my eyes.
"Pete," Joe said. He ignored his call. "PETE! Stop! You're hurting her!" Pete suddenly let go and backed away. I brought my hands up to my forearms. I was fine, just a little painfull.
"Katie!" He said. "I'm sorry!" I stood up and kept my eyes closed. I hugged him and he hugged me back.
"Thank you Pete. I love you."
"Um, guys?" The woman who took us to our room showed up and opened the door. "Am I inturupting?"
"No not at all. Is it time to leave?" She nodded and left the room, leaving us to our privesy. We heading out the door and cameras and people were shoved into our face. It was kind of nice to get this attention. It might be the only time, so I took advantage of it.
"Katie Katie!" Yelled a reporter. The others stopped to answer some questions so I went with it. I pointed to the loudest one and he shot of a question.
"Is it true that you ARE Pete Wentz sister?"
"He adopted me a few years ago, yes it is true."
"THen how come we haven't heard of you before now?" Another one shot out.
I thought on my feet. "He didn't want to cause a riot with me. I was only thirteen and I used to be really shy. I wasn't ready for this life." They wrote it down and someone else spat out another question.
"How do you get along with the other band members of FOB?"
"Well they're my family, it's amazing how close we've gotten. Joe, funniest guy you'll ever meet. Andy, understanding and awesome. Patrick... he's just Partrick. He's always there for me when no one else is. And Pete... Pete is my brother, and my best friend. He took me in when no one else would and he has cared about me in times of need. He's truley the best person I have ever met."
Suddenly Petes hands were on my shoulders and he was smiling. "And if anyone tries to hurt her, I'll be there to throw it in their face, no more questions." He walked me out of the mosh pit of questions and the band followed. When we escapped out into the parking lot everyone was gone. Well, we thought so.
"Katie, is it?" Pete turned me to face someone. It was the one and only, gorgious person, and hot, Taylor Lautner. Surounded by the other cast members of Twilight. "I'm Taylor."
Sign up to rate and review this story