Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The hardest part is losing you...

We Are Broken

by XxLovexMCRxMusicxX 2 reviews

”Frankie…I love you…”,He says to me and puts his arm around me and nuzzles his nose into my neck. “I love you too, Gee. I love you too…” I suck at sex scenes.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2009-06-29 - Updated: 2009-06-29 - 533 words

1Moving
Chapter 3: We Are Broken




The doctor keeps on giving me injections that I don’t need. I want to go home. And I still can’t move my hands after 3 days… What’s happening to me? The doctors won’t tell me anything anymore. Which is kinda scary…? I miss California. I knew I never should have moved back to Jersey. At least it’s been the best two years of my life that I want back. For some reason I feel this empty space in my chest that gets bigger and bigger everyday… That sounded so emo. Ugh!

They’re keeping something from me! And I need to know. But they’ve strapped me to this dumbfounded bed! I want my mommy.
☠ ♥ ☠ ♥




Flashback

as he crawls on top of me sucking and biting on my neck softly. He positions himself ready to enter me. His black hair falls in his face. He’s so beautiful. He moves in and out from me.”Gerard…” I moan. It hurts just a little bit but you get used to it. He moves faster and the friction increases making me squirm. He moans out in pleaser. My nails dig into his back as I hold onto him. “Uhh...Frankie...” Gerard moans in my ear.
“Fuck, baby I’m so... Fucking close…”
“Can’t you h-hold out just a bit l-longer..?”
“Uhh… No...” I say to him and release myself onto him. And he releases himself in me shortly after. We both collapse onto each other.”Frankie…I love you…”,He says to me and puts his arm around me and nuzzles his nose into my neck. “I love you too, Gee. I love you too…”


End Flashback



I woke up this morning with tears streaming down my face. I hope to god everything was just a dream. I pray to god Gee really isn’t in the hospital. Every morning for the past 5 days I’ve been saying that. And every morning I pinch myself just to make sure. And every morning it turns out not to be a dream. Or a nightmare even. But I always doubt it. Should I go see him? No. No..Its my fault he’s in there… Should I say sorry? Send him a card? Fuck that. I think he’s just doing this to get my attention. Humph.

I get out of bed…well more like drag myself out. I’m so fucking tired. I hate my life. So very much. I hear someone ring the door bell. I walk to over to the front door dodging the sleeping puppies that are in the middle of the hall way.

I look through the peep hole, Its Bob and Ray. I open the door and they both automaticly grab my arms practacly dragging and carrying me to the car. Tried to get out their grip but nothing worked. “Where they fuck are you taking me! Let me go!” I screamed at them when they threw me into the back seat of the car. Bob and Ray both get in and lock all the doors and Bob looked at me dead in the eye, ”We’re taking you to see Gerard.”
Sign up to rate and review this story