Categories > Celebrities > Michael Jackson

The Day Michael Jackson came to town!

by SupremeBaka 19 reviews

Jacko comes to town! OMG was wat we screamed! ^-^

Category: Michael Jackson - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-04-05 - Updated: 2006-04-05 - 437 words - Complete

1Funny
The Day Michael Jackson came to Town

Disclaimer: I do NOT want to even think of owning Jacko....so......LEAVE ME ALONE... I don't own ANYTHING but my tomato sauce box house! ^^
I live in tomato sauce, therefore I am lost........



OKIPOKI then.....

One fine summer day, I was strolling around with my friend and my ever faithful dog, Charlie (who has been raped by the whore up the street (j/k)). The man down the road was giving away some free tissues. We stopped to get some. (HEY they were FREE) Then, we went to Wal-Mart to get some shampoo (shampoop in Jess's language). Then, as we were going to find some shampoo (shampoop), we noticed a man with 2 kids in veils. At first, we thought it was just a religious custom until we saw the gruesome face of the man...

IT WAS MICHAEL JACKSON

OMG!!!!!!!! Was wat we screamed! We headed fer the hills!!!!!!!!! (Actually the women's bathroom). Then as we opened the bathroom door....

IT WAS MICHAEL JACKSON

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Was wat we screamed! We headed fer the hills!!!!!!!!!!!(again?!) (actually the McDonald's inside the store) And as we made our way into the kitchen...

IT WAS MICHAEL JACKSON

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Was wat we screamed! We headed fer more hills!!!!!!!!!(actually the parking lot). And as we made our way to the car (we're only 15!)....

IT WAS MICHAEL JACKSON

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Was wat we screamed! We headed fer even more hills!!!!!!!!! (actually the highway) and as we made our way towards White Marsh Mall...

IT WAS MICHAEL JACKSON

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Was wat we screamed! We headed fer even many more hills!!!!!!!!!!! (actually the Sears). And as we made our way to the women's fitting rooms....

IT WAS MICHAEL JACKSON

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Was wat we screamed! We headed fer even morerer hills!!!!!!!!! (actually Subway in the food court [Just like JARED]) And as we were picking out the deluxe subs with extra cheese...

IT WAS MICHAEL JACKSON

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was wat we screamed! We headed fer the most hills!!!!!!!!!!!(actually Hot Topic) And as we were hiding behind the Pirates of the Caribbean t-shirts...

IT WAS MICHAEL JACKSON

OMG!!!!!!!! Was wat we screamed! We headed fer the many many many many many hills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (actually Spencer's) And as we were hiding behind the neon posters, we saw a man feeling the fake body parts...

IT WAS MICHAEL JACKSON

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Was wat we screamed! We headed fer THE MOUNTAINS!!!!!!!!!!! (actually HOME) And as we walked through the door, we saw my mom cooking.
"Hi mom! We're home!" I said. And as my mom turned around....it wasn't my mom!

IT WAS MICHAEL JACKSON
Sign up to rate and review this story