Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Operation: Uh-oh!

by Noizchild 1 review

Vanessa's quick and short blog on the current crisis. More reviews= more chaps. So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2009-07-10 - Updated: 2009-07-10 - 282 words - Complete

1Exciting
Operation: Uh-Oh!:

6/30/08:

Blog Title: We Have a Situation Here

Hey y'all. Aunt Nessa here. We have a serious problem right now. Someone at Ocean Flirt where Pete and Rose had their date last night took a picture of them. Now, they're on the cover of Us Weekly. This is bad! Everyone knows about their relationship now. Soon, everyone's going to want to know about Rosie and label a slut and a home wrecker. Aw crap! Shakes her head in frustration *Takes in a deep breath as well.

Okay, time for damage control. So, what to do? What to do? I assume that Rosie made it on the phone to Panda by now. I wonder how they're going to handle this. I'm thinking about to fix this mess that we seemed to come into. So far, I have nothing. But, don't worry my children. Aunt Nessa's not done yet. I've got called a meeting for the BUS to discuss the matter. I'm typing this quick blog while I wait. Oh, this is bad! Really bad! I didn't expect everything to go public like this yet. I was hoping that Panda would at least divorce Tart Simpson first and then go public with Rosie. Sigh Well, we'll just have to roll with this turn of events and see where it takes us. I just hope we all reach a good conclusion in the end.

G2G now. The BUS crew is coming into the conference room now for the meeting. I'll catch you all later, my children.

XOXOXO

Aunt Nessa

P.S.: Wish us all the luck in the world. We will need it soon!

I Don't Want to Play None of Your Games
Sign up to rate and review this story