Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You Make Me Love You

You Make Me Love You

by redballoon 5 reviews

They're from two different worlds, both trying to escape their past.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-11 - Updated: 2009-07-03 - 781 words

0Unrated
Prologue

Meet her: A five-foot two force not to be reckoned with. Born and raised in South Carolina, and a complete country girl at heart. Kenney Chesney, Tim McGraw, The Rascal Flatts and Billy Currington’s eyes own her soul. She is polite, kind, and extremely outspoken and loud if she feels comfortable. Or drunk. She has brown hair and chestnut eyes. These plain features, as she likes to think them, make her feel less beautiful than the girls whose emerald and cerulean orbs entrance the boys in her town. It wasn’t that boys don’t pay attention to her…well; let’s just say they are nowhere close to being ‘Southern Gentlemen’. In fact, she figures she has yet to meet one and long awaits the day. She has one true best friend, Samantha – the only person in the world she would take a bullet for – but other than that, she is independent and damn proud of it.

If you were to look her square in the face and ask her if she is happy with her life, an air of confusion would cross over her features as to why she was being asked such a simple and obvious question. After a moment had passed, she would gaze back and simply state “why, yes”, two words with such convincing southern charm. And yet, if you stared a little longer into those eyes of hers, you would be able to tell she was lying; hiding something in fact.

If you could search deep in her thoughts, in her dreams, in her soul – you would find her secret. It’s shielded by fears: walls so thick and strong that she thinks no one would ever be able to penetrate them. And that is exactly what she wants: never to visit that day again; never to be re-introduced to that boy whose breath reeked of candy and stale sweat; never to encounter anyone that he represented. That one drunken night at a barn party in the sticks haunts her still, and not even Samantha knew about it.

That one moment in time changed her life.



Meet him: A young North-Shore boy whose attitude could be as fiery as his hair. Born and raised in Glenview, Illinois, and a complete city boy at heart. His band, The Metro, Chicago, and his wide collection of shoes and hats own his soul. He is shy and caring, and extremely compassionate and fun if he feels comfortable. Or drunk. He has strawberry-blond hair and green eyes. His short and slightly squat figure makes him feel less attractive than the many perfectly sculpted men that control the cities. It’s not that he’s never had a girlfriend before, he just likes to say he hasn’t found the one…and he’s waiting. In fact, he feels he’s been waiting for a long time to meet the girl of his dreams. He has 3 true friends – Andy, Pete, and Joe – and they are the only people in the world he would take a bullet for. But other than that, he is independent and damn proud of it.

If you were to look him square in the face and ask him if he is happy with his life, an air of confusion would cross over his features as to why he was being asked such a simple and obvious question. After a moment had passed, he would gaze back and simply state “of course”, two words with such a convincing boyish charm. And yet, if you stared a little longer into those eyes of his, you would be able to tell he was lying; hiding something in fact.

If you could search deep in his thoughts, in his dreams, in his soul – you would find his secret. It’s shielded by fears; walls so thick and strong that he thinks no one would ever be able to penetrate them. And that is exactly what he wants: never to feel this alone again; never to feel so lost in a life that seemed to have gone so right to everyone on the outside. That one fateful night that he decided to abandon it all and leave his shielded, “perfect” world.

That one moment in time changed his life.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys. ally here again.
so this is my attempt at something other than a one-shot.
im hoping to take this kinda far but I'm still working out the details.
im gonna be out of town till the 21st so ill work on some stuff for when i get back but i wont be able to update till then.
please let me know what you think about it!
:D
Sign up to rate and review this story