Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The History Of Vampires And Their Hunters

Chapter Nine - Dedicated to the peeps who reveiwd!

by falloutboynumber1fan 1 review

Sorry!!! I was kinda in the biggest slump ever! here you go! a chapter!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-12 - Updated: 2009-07-13 - 1316 words

0Unrated
“I got it!” Yelled Pete, jumping up and down. I rolled my eyes at him. For our first task we had to shoot arrows at a cardboard figure that Brendon brought. Pete finally hit the mark (after like five million tries.) I hit it on the third try. (Not trying to brag or anything, but I was pretty amazed at myself. I have never picked up a bow and arrow in my life.) Brendon rolled his eyes to.
“Stop jumping like an overly excited little girl. This was the easy part. You’ll have to learn to do that with wooden stakes or it won’t do a thing. Be up bright and early tomorrow morning. I’ll be here.” He said turning the other way. Right before he left he turned and looked at me.
“You have potential. I’ll give you this stake now, and when I come back tomorrow, you better be able to hit that cutout in the heart.” He tossed me a wooden stake, turned, and disappeared. Pete gave me a weird look.
“What?” I asked innocently.
“You know what.” He said, looking away from me. I guessed he was jealous. Pete seemed to be very jealous of things you shouldn’t really be jealous of.
“Pete, you know I love you.” I said, giving him a long hug. He hugged me back.
“I know babe.” He said smiling.
“Let’s go inside and see how the others are doing.” I said letting go of him.
“Yeah, I can’t wait to see how Andy reacted to being told what to do by a vampire. This should be interesting.” Said Pete, walking to the house. I followed closed behind. When I walked into the room Travis was already gone, and Joe and Andy were on the couch with not a very happy look on their faces. I gave them a questioning look.
“I don’t like him.” Said Andy simply.
“Yeah well I’m 99.99% sure that Brendon is worse.” Said Pete flopping down on the couch next to them.
“What’s with that?” Asked Joe, pointing to the stake I had in my hand.
“Well Brandon thought I had potential so he gave me a wooden stake and I have to get it directly in the heart by tomorrow night or . . . well I don’t want to know what the or is.” I said, sitting on the floor at Pete’s feet. I didn’t want to be too touchy feely when Joe and Andy were here. I didn’t know ho they’d take it, and I really didn’t want to loose them as friends. I sighed. Everything was so much more complicated then they had to be. I sighed, and turned on the T.V.
“When do you have to be home Joe?” I asked, rubbing my eyes. I was so tired.
“Like I said before, my mom isn’t home all week, so whenever. I could probably stay over until Sunday.” He said, yawning. Perfect. Less driving for me. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket. I dialed my mom’s number to make sure she was okay. God I was such a mamma’s boy.
“Hello dear.” My mom said as she answered the phone. I smiled.
“Hey mom. It’s me. I was just checking up on you. I’m spending the week at Pete’s house with some friends. Is that okay?” I asked. I know she couldn’t do anything about it, but I felt the need to ask anyway.
“Yes that’s fine dear. Make sure to call me every day though. Just so I know that your not dead okay hunny?” She asked as if she knew what I was getting myself into. Did she know? That whole mother intuition was pretty creepy when it came to my mom.
“Sure mom.”
“I’ll talk to you later.” She said, I could hear a smile in her voice.
“Bye mom.”
“I love you!” Sahe said quickly before I could hang up.
“I-I love you too mom . . .” I said quietly and hanging up the phone quickly. I felt arms wrap around me from behind.
“Talking to your mommy?” Asked Pete. I smiled.
“Yes I was for your information.” I said, turning around to meet his brown eyes.
“Well thanks for keeping me informed. Andy and Joe are sleeping in the living room. I already got them blankets and stuff. So no there’s the guest room or my room. Your pick.” He said bending over to kiss me. Our lips met and fireworks went off in my head. I pulled away and pretended to think.
“Hmm your room does have a nicer view, but the guest room is bigger . . .”
“Oh just come on.” He said, pulling on my arm. I sighed in defeat as he pulled me into his bedroom. I flopped face first onto the bed, and fell asleep right then and there. When the picture started to play, I was somewhere in the middle of some parking lot type thing. Everything was a blur to me. Everyone around me was fighting each other. I saw Andy in the midst, and there was Joe . . . but where was Pete? I looked all around me but I couldn’t find him. Someone came at me. I didn’t know what to do so I just ran. I looked behind me to see Pete fighting the dude with massive speed and super strength. I was confused. Pete pulled a stake from beside him and staked the man through his heart. He was a vampire? Wow. Pete looked back at me and said.
“Patrick! What the hell are you doing?! Get your head in the game!” I was about to say something when I noticed something. Pete had fangs. Two of them. I started shaking. When did this happen? Pete’s anger lifted a little.
“Patrick?” He started to walk towards me.
“No! Stop!” I yelled.
“What’s your problem?!” He yelled. His anger mixed with confusion.
“Ah Peter! So nice to see you!” said a voice from behind me. I spun to find William staring right at me.
“You.” Said Pete glaring into his very soul
“Me.” William said smiling.
“You’re dead!” Screamed Pete running towards William. He just laughed and pulled out a stake and staked Pete right before my eyes.
“No!” I screamed. I fell to my knees. What just happened?! That couldn’t of just happened!
“Pete!” I kept screaming.
“Patrick!” He yelled from somewhere I looked up in hope but there was nothing.
“Patrick! Wake up!” He yelled again. Wake up?
“Patrick!” I woke with a start. My eyes wide and I was dripping in a cold sweat. I looked to my left to find Pete looking concerned. Before he could say anything, I tackled him. In a big bear hug.
“I’m so glad your okay.” I said, on the verge of tears.
“What are you talking about? Nothing happened.” He said hugging me back.
“Bad dream.” Was all I said. He nodded and hugged me tighter. I smiled. I loved it when he hugged me. I sighed and I got up from the bed.
“Where are you going? It’s only 4 in the morning.” He said, looking disapointed.
“Well I can grantee you I won’t be able to sleep after that. So I’m going to practice.” I said, grabbing the stake and walking out the door. I just needed a breath of fresh air. That’s what I needed. I sighed as I opened the back door and the wind blew in my face. I smiled. It was a nice night out. I saw the cut out and threw the stake from here. Not even close. I sighed. It was going to be a long day.
Sign up to rate and review this story