Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Midnight Madness

by OverlordDiB 2 reviews

Bob starts and agrgument between Mikey and Frank. Gerard is just and inoccent bystander and Ray's pulled into the middle.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-07-12 - Updated: 2009-07-13 - 1069 words - Complete

1Original


AN: This story was inspired by a sleepover that involved me and a couple of my friends. I was told that I was required to write my version using the guys from MCR and so was my other friend. I don't own MCR. Enjoy the story!





Chapter one

We were on tour with The Used. Which meant that every night Gerard would go out with Bert and come home late pissed. It was a terrible habit but we had all changed our schedules so we could take turns taking care of Gee. Tonight, however, was a little different because Bert had come around to our bus just as Gerard was getting ready to leave to his. Bert had informed him that he was busy because Brain was making him and the band hang out. No Gerard.

At first Gerard had been a little upset about it and had moped around the bus for a few hours but he got over it when he realized that he still had us to hang with. For some reason he was convinced that we had our own plans and didn't want anything to do with him.

Bob and I had begun our nightly ritual of playing video games. We were play Sol Caliber 4. It was a good fighting game. Not to mention that the girls had big tits. Not to sound like a guy or anything....WAIT! I am a guy. So deal with the testosterone. Gerard had taken aseat on the couch near wear me and Bob were sitting on the floor. He was drawing. I wasn't quite sure as to what but I caught you a glance when Bob was taking extra time in picking his fighter. He was drawing a picture of Mikey and Frankie arguing over the table. I looked over at the two and it was amazing how he had mastered their anger filled faces.

This had gone on for a half hour. Nothing really exciting happened. The most exciting thing that happened before midnight was Gerard tripping over Frank. Frank had been lying on the floor listening to music while ignoring Mikey. Gerard was walking out of the bathroom and didn't notice Frank lying on the floor. After that happened Frank and Mikey had gone back to arguing over the table, about...only Bob knows what. I'm not just saying that either. Bob had mentioned something to the earlier after the show and they had been at it ever since.

Whenever their shouting got to loud Bob would only smirk until their voices settled down again. I tried to listen in but when ever I did I would get distracted from my game and Bob would kill me. Iwould look at Gerard and he would give me a clueless look signaling he had no idea what it was about either.

I was about to give up when Frank decided that he wanted something to drink. He was standing at the fridge looking for something to satisfy his taste, when out of nowhere, or rather the bunk room, Mikey tackles him to the ground. Mikey had tackled him with so much force Frank's head hit the ground with a loud thud and bounced up a little. Iheard Frank give out a little groan of pain before he was glaring angrily at Mikey. Frank raised his arms to push Mikey off of him but Mikey captured Frank's arms and pinned them above his head.

"Ha, Frank! See! I win!"

"Oh yeah, Mikey?"

This wasn't going to end well. Icould feel it. It was either a bad feeling about the current situation or the anger radiating off of Frank. I wasn't all to sure.

"Yeah!" was Mikey's clever response. God. They were the youngest in the band but they didn't have to act like they were five.

"Well then take this!" I witnessed Frank pelvic thrust Mikey off of him causing Mikey to hit his head against on of the counters in the kitchen. We all watched as Frank tried to roll over to sit up and Mikey tried to gain his balance to stand. They let out a similar groan of pain and stuck out their hands to each other. They were calling a truce. For now. They stalked off to the bunk room hands on their heads.

Gerard had gone back to drawing and Bob had gone back to play our game once they were out of site. I gave a passing thought as to how Bob could play without me but figured he could have easily switched it to one player. I was still watching the door that lead to the bunk room. I could have been my imagination but I thought I heard Mikey make aremark about Frank being short which was fallowed by another thud. I just shook my head. As I turned back around to look at the TV I caught sight of the clock. It was midnight. On the dot. Weird. I didn't pay any attention to it and kindly asked Bob to reset the game for two players, which he agreed to.

After about another two hours or so of doing nothing but playing video games and making lame 'your mom jokes' we decided to go to bed. We tried not to make to much noise as to not wake the youngest members of the band. After I had managed to make it into my bunk successfully I got comfortable and just lied there for about a half hour. I was starting to fall asleep when I heard small whimpering sounds coming for one of the lowest bunks. It must have been Frankie. He was the only one who slept on one of the ground bunks because he was to short to get to any of the high ones.

I listened intently for about five minuets. I began to think it was just me hearing things again but just as I was turning over to get comfortable again, I heard Frank call out Mikey's name. It wasn't like he was having a wet dream or anything, it was like he was scared and wanted Mikey to comfort him. I pulled back my curtain in time to see Mikey crawl down from his bunk into Frank's. He was whispering small things of comfort.

I fell asleep to Mikey comforting Frank. The whole time I was thinking 'what the hell is going on?'

Sign up to rate and review this story