Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Shattered Love

four

by OverlordDiB 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-07-14 - Updated: 2009-07-15 - 998 words - Complete

1Ambiance


OKAY! I don't want to go all excuses and shit on you ....but my grandma died. (no joke funerals Friday) and since this is the only story that I have that is finished (out of my three anyway) I will not be able to update as much as I would like....I am soooo sorry. I can't even tell you how upset this is making me...I feel like I'm betraying you or something. I feel like talking to someone so send me a message yes? IceCQ@aol.com



Gerard

Fuck my world. Imean really? Really, Mikey, Really? Who walks in on their brother twice in one day? Their own fucking brother? And not only did I walk in on him twice, Iwalked in on him with two different guys twice. What the hell was he thinking?Not only was he with one of my friends, he was with two of them. What the hell. That's all I have to say to him right now. I'm sure I'll have a lot more to say later, but right now, I have to pee, and I'm sick of walking in on my brother. At least he's seme. That's what I keep telling myself. I don't know what I'd do if I walked in on him and he was the one getting screwed. That'd just be weird. That'd be like walking in on your parents having sex. That's just something you don't want to do.

I went into the bathroom, trying to get the images of my brother, and more importantly Frankie's hard-on out of my brain. It's not disturbing. I just kind of wanted to be in my brother's place with Frankie up against the wall. I had to admit, the boy was sexy. There's no way I could be gay, though, right? That'd just be weird. I'm not like any of these guys here. I don't want to walk around wearing tight pants that shows off everything in my pants and I don't want to hit on random guys. I guess I just want a relationship. A stable one. I haven't had one of those, only those crappy one nighters, which have gotten me nowhere in life, except for maybe experience. But if I really was gay, that kind of experience wouldn't do me any fucking good anyway.

What the fuck am Idoing? I just walked in for the second time today on my brother and now I'm debating whether or not I'm gay. Is there something wrong with this picture? I think there might be. Just then the door swung open, revealing a blushing Mikey. "Gee, you know, I didn't mean to. It all sort of happened. Don't blame Frankie, he doesn't know about me and Ray, and he didn't start it. I did."Mikey was crying now. Aw man, I had to feel for him. He is my little brother after all. "It's just so hard to pick between the two. I love Ray, but Frankie's just so..."

I cut him off. "I know what you mean. I may not be gay, but I can appreciate the good ones when Isee them." I started rubbing his back as he started crying into my shoulder. "I know you know what you're doing isn't right, so I'll butt out and leave you to fix it, all right? Just think of Ray, Mikey, okay?" He nodded.

"What about Ray?"another voice entered the bathroom. Ray looked in shock when he saw Mikey crying. "Oh my god. Fuck, Mikey, I shouldn't have left you alone. I'm so sorry. Oh, crap, I'm so sorry. What happened? Can I help with anything?"

Mikey waved his hand in the air, waving away his suggestions. "Gee, can you leave please? Go talk to someone. Ray, Hun, we've got to talk." I left, gladly, hoping my brother would know what the right thing was. When he said someone, I knew that he meant Frankie. He should know what's going on, too, if anything. Mikey has enough on his plate right now. I can spare him a little trouble and tell Frank what's going on.

Frank was right outside, looking kind of confused, and not too sure he wanted to go into the bathroom anytime soon. I told him everything that had happened, watching his face fall when he found out about Ray, and watching it light back up again when I said that Mikey really cared about him. "If you two end up together, you better take care of the kid, okay? He is my brother above anything, and I'd do anything to make sure that he stays out of trouble."

Frank nodded. "I see where you're coming from. If anything comes out of this, I'll be sure to take care of him, okay? You can trust me, even though you haven't known me long, you can trust me." The funny part about that is that I know that's true. I can trust him and he can trust me. It's all very strange. "You can trust me too, you know." I don't know what it was that made me do it. It might've been the way his eyes looked at me when he said it, or it might've just been the mixture of funny lights and too much to drink. I'm not really regretting it either, but I just decided to go off on a limb and kiss him. Not hard, or with tongue, by any means. Just a quick one on the lips before either of us knew what was going on.

I broke apart from him before anyone could see us. Even though it was short, it was amazing. Itried not making much of it, but there was no way I couldn't, so I kissed him again for longer. This time he kissed back. God was that fucking amazing. Ibroke apart again, only because I knew I had to. Well, I guess if I was questioning anything before, I know now that I'm gay.

Sign up to rate and review this story