Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Haunted Memories

2

by soul_survivour 0 reviews

delving in to the past, and a look into what makes bridget si scared and of what

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-15 - Updated: 2009-07-16 - 1058 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two...
I noticed that not many people read or commented on the first chapter to this story, I know it didn’t start off very good or anything but I’m hoping it gets better as I go along. I would appreciate it if people let me know what they think or I will discontinue the story.
Anyways on with the story....



I'm lay in bed with my I-Pod blasting out Three cheers for sweet Revenge by one of my all time favourite bands My Chemical Romance, thinking of what could be written in my stupid journal, I had to think fast as in two days time I was due to go and see Dr. Philips again and this time he wanted to see what I had written. I had managed earlier in the night to write a few small paragraphs in there describing myself, ya know the usual, Hi my name is Bridget I’m 17 years old, I have my lip and my tongue pierced, my hair is just a little past my shoulders and is naturally straight, and it is jet black. That’s all I had managed to write so far. I was slowly getting annoyed with not being able to write anything.


I don’t know when I had fallen asleep or for how long I’d been sleeping but something had woken me I still had my I-Pod plugged in and it was still playing I’m not ok (I promise) was just beginning to play as I suddenly had a brain wave of what I could write, I’m pretty sure I had been dreaming and that’s why I had woken up with such a start and in such a cold sweat, I reached quickly under my bed and pulled out my journal, turning to a blank page I grabbed a pen and started writing


Dear journal.
I think I know where it all begun and what had triggered my scared state of mind to kick in. I have just broke up with my boyfriend Scott, we had been dating for a just over a year, when over the last month or so rumours had been floating around school that I wasn’t putting out what Scott wanted and that he was sick of waiting, so he was going to dump me. Yep he wanted to have sex, now at 17 and dating someone for that amount of time you would think I was ready for that to, but I’m not and I think I now know the reason why.... Well here we go.....


When I was younger around the age of 6 or 7 I can’t fully remember the exact age, my mom and my dad both had jobs that meant working pretty late so they had a babysitter for me. Susan was really nice, everything in her life was pretty great, then one day she rang my mom saying she was really ill and wasn’t going to make it for a few days but not to worry because her boyfriend Mark said he would babysit. At First I remember my mom and dad not bring to happy but they couldn’t afford to miss work as they both at the time had really important jobs, so they eventually agreed and called Susan back saying Mark would be great.

So here I was in the company of Mark, he was trying to think of ways to keep me entertained and he thought because I was a young girl I would be interested in doll’s but he was so wrong!! I was more into things like skateboarding, but he kept insisting that we played dolls. I was so confused as to how we would play as I did not possess a doll of any kind. He said we would go see if my mom had any from when she was a girl, so off we went to my parent’s room, as I thought we didn’t find any. Instead we sat on the bed just talking when all of a sudden out of the blue he asked me

‘Bridget, have you ever kissed a boy? Other than your dad?’

I told him no because I was to young for a boyfriend, he disagreed saying like your way to pretty to not have one, how about I teach you how to kiss a man? One that is not your dad, but if I teach you, you have to promise me you won’t tell anyone because if you so they won’t believe you.

So I remember agreeing to try kissing him and I remember telling him that if I didn’t like it then I wasn’t going to do it anymore, he said that was ok with him.

He sat me on his knee and leaned in to kiss me, at first it was just like mom or dad kissing me goodnight, until he broke apart and told me open my mouth, and when I did he was going to slip his tongue into my mouth and he said he was ‘going to taste what my tongue was like and how it felt against his, and that I was to copy him at the same time’. I did as I was told and seconds into the kiss I did not like it, so I pulled away and asked to stop because it was horrid and it tasted funny. But he would not let me stop and he made me continue kissing him for at least half an hour until he decided it was time for me to go to bed.

He promised that because I had been good we would continue with all my lessons at 4 the next day when i got home from school, again making sure I was not going to tell anyone.
Well diary that’s it for now, it’s getting late and i need to sleep, I will continue tomorrow hopefully,

Bye for now Bridget.

Well that’s all for now. I hope it’s getting better slowly and people will give me feedback. I promise MCR will appear within the next few chapters. I’m also setting this story around Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, when Gerard was still getting drunk.
Please review with feedback all is welcome, good or bad.
Sign up to rate and review this story