Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Whenever, Wherever

by Noizchild 1 review

Carmen reflects on her boyfriend, Adam. More reviews= More chaps. So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-07-16 - Updated: 2009-07-16 - 650 words - Complete

0Unrated
Whenever, Wherever:

My Adam is a bit of a dimwit. But he's sweet compared to all of the other guys I have dated. We would just screw around and they would leave. I was close with that at first. Then, I met my latest boyfriend. Pretty soon, things changed. It's different with Adam and I this time. We actually talk and hang around when neither one of is busy. We haven't slept together yet. But, I'm okay with that. I've had enough sex to last me for a few years now. He's such a good boy. Such a gentleman too. But yet, he always tries too hard to impress me. It's almost annoying, in a sweet gentlemanly way. One thing I can't stand about him is annoying Japanese female friend, Sakura. She's so weird and rude! That time at the where Adam introduced us to each other turned out to be the pits. To save time here, I can't stand her and she can't stand me. End of story! I have no idea we he sees in her as a friend anyway!

Anyway, back to Adam. Great guy! A little bit too messy for my taste. But that's nothing compared to that crazy bitch Sakura! God, I can't stand her! She kept giving me that jealous look all night. It's as if she's mad at me for dating Adam. He told me that her last boyfriend in Japan, Jiro, dumped her over the phone. Two words for her: Get over! No in fact three words: Get over bitch! Just because you're miserable doesn't mean my boyfriend, your best friend, has to suffer with you! Jesus Christ!

Back to Adam again. Sweetheart yet messy and tries too hard. Sighs Could be worse though. We could be like Pete and his co-worker, Rose, on the cover of US Weekly. He cheating on his pregnant wife with a local journalist girl in Miami. It's adultery, but I can understand the situation. You can't help who you fall in love with sometimes. Just hope it all works out for Pete and Rose in the end. Like I said, it could be worse.

My cell phone rang in purse as I headed out the door for work. I reached in and pulled out my Bluetooth. I placed it into my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Baby!" a familiar voice said to me. My eyes lit up in joy.

"Adam?" I asked happily.

"Hey!" he said again. "You doing anything tonight?"

"Nothing," I replied. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason," my Adam replied. "Just thought that you and I could go out on a nice date tonight." My eyes lit up on his little offer.

"Ooo," I said. "Where did you have in mind?"

"You're choice!" he called. "I'll be happy spend any amount for you!" I smiled at that pitch. There he goes again. He's being all sweet and thoughtful. How could I say no to such a gentleman?

"Anywhere?" I asked.

"That's right!" he called. "So what do you say?" I pretended to think about that for a moment.

"I think I might be busy then..." I began. "But, they can wait. I can surely call someone else to take my place at the club tonight!"

"Great!" Adam told me on the phone. "Does seven sound good to pick you up at?"

"Sure," I said. "Whenever you like!"

"Okay then," he said. "I'll see you at seven! I love you!"

"Love you," I said back. Then we both hung up. I had a grin up to my ears. I almost danced all over the place. I have a date tonight with my Adam! We're going out to a fancy restaurant and maybe we'll finally get to sleep with each other. I'll just have to see. Eat that Sakura! He's my man now!

Oh Mother Tell Your Children Not to Do What I Have Done
Sign up to rate and review this story